Maknae's

The maknae line comes out to support Seulki

"Did you tell her we were coming?" Jungkook asked Jimin who only shook his head. "No, I thought Tae was. Tae?" Taehyung shook his head. "I thought we were just surprising her." The other two boys groaned. They had wanted to come to Seulki's photoshoot today to show support and see what she was doing.

"Whatever, we brought her coffee. She can't be mad." Taehyung held up the extra cup in shook it a little. Jimin chuckled, shaking his head. Taehyung wasn't completely wrong. But she could be mad while still accepting the coffee. It's not that she would be mad they were there; they knew she was just trying to be a little more independent outside of the group. Out of all of them she had never had a solo song on any album. It was always a unit song.

She had only ever done one solo stage ever in their years together and she only did it once. But they wanted to show their support for her and hell, they were curious as to what she had been up too. She was gone all hours of the day and barely had time for them anymore. They had the right to be annoying brothers today.

Thankfully, the security guard knew who they were and let them through. Jimin had politely asked he not tell anyone they were coming up and that they wanted it to be a surprise. He complied, sending the three a wink before showing them where to go. "Wow! This looks so good!" Jimin said as he eyes the setup. It was very Seulki.

There was pink peonies all delicately strung together and around the set. The lighting was low and also had a pink hue to it. The staff had even gone as far as to paint some of the props different shades of pink. "It's so cute!" Taehyung said, wanting to take his own pictures. "What are you doing here?" The three straightened up a little as they heard Seulki's voice from behind them.

They turned around with smiles on their faces. Seulki's hair and makeup were done, she had clip in strands of pink throughout her blonde hair. Her eyeshadow was a light pink and even her contacts were a shade of pink but blended well with the hazel color of her eyes. She was in her robe still, hands crossed over her chest as she tapped her foot up and down. "You didn't tell me you were coming. I don't even know if it's okay for you to be here!"

Taehyung winked at her and held out her coffee. "We brought you coffee." Her face lit up a bit as she snatched it out of his hands and chugged half of it. "Ah, just how I like it." She sing-songed and Jimin nodded enthusiastically. "Yep! Can we stay and watch? Please, please, please! Noona!" She looked at him weird, taking a step back. "One, you're older than me. Two, no. Go home! Go work! Shoo!"

Jungkook wrapped an arm around her shoulders, pulling her tight to his side. "But, S," he whined, "we came all the way here just to make sure you got your daily dose of caffeine. The least you could do is let us watch a few frames." She wiggled her way out of his hold and shook her head. "No, no. You say you're only going to stay for a few frames and then you always stay for the whole thing! I have to make sure it's okay with the director too! This is supposed to be a closed set. How did you even get past security?"

Jimin ran his fingers through his hair, facing sideways with a smirk. "I can get by anything," he mused and Seulki made a gagging sound before turning around. "You're disgusting. But fine. Only a few frames. I need to go change." She scurried away as the three celebrated their victory and Jungkook punched Jimin's shoulder. "Ow!"

"You can't say things like that! She could have told us to leave!" Jimin only did the same thing again with a teasing smile, "I'm too cute for her to kick out." Taehyung and Jungkook rolled their eyes, both making their way over to make sure it was alright that they stayed for a while. Thankfully, the director was more than delighted to have them stick around.

Seulki came back out, sporting a mildly short pink dress. It had glitter on it and crystals around the collar line and the hem. Her jewelry matched the crystals on the dress and her heels also had the crystals adorned all over them. "You look like a million bucks," Jimin said, spinning her around. She laughed, steadying herself. "I should. This is probably worth more than that." She was called to the set and she walked over, readying herself.

She had to admit, she was a little nervous with the boys watching. Sure, she'd taken hundreds of photos in front of them before and done hundreds of photo shoots with them before, but this was different. This wasn't her taking pictures as a member of BTS. This was her taking pictures as herself. As Seulki. She had been getting better and there were no dire complaints or mistakes that she had been told about, but she knew the boys would point them out right away if there was.

Contrary to her anxiety, Seulki did wonderful for the remainder of the shoot. Every time she looked over and saw the three boy's mouth hanging agape, it built her confidence up even more. Even the director could tell she had just a little more spunk this time around. "Those were great, Seulki! Loved it!" The director shouted after ending the shoot. She bowed and thanked everyone.

She walked up to the boys, sucking in her bottom lip. "W-was it alright?" She stuttered out. They all looked at her like she had three heads. "Was it alright?!" Jimin sounded offended by her question. "That was fucking amazing, S! You killed it! You don't even look our little baby anymore!" She rolled her eyes at his compliment but felt her cheeks heat up a little too.

"Go change! We're going to get some food to celebrate how wonderful you did!" Jimin pushed her to change and she laughed. Food did sound really good right now. As she walked back to change, she passed the makeup mirror and smiled at the now empty coffee cup sitting on the edge.

She supposed it was alright that they stayed for more than a few frames.