STCOM: Taehyung

Seulki takes care of Taehyung

Seulki was grateful for the group she was able to debut in, and the company they were able to do it under. Her boys, all seven of them, along with their company always had her back on anything and everything. Even when she was in the wrong, they still did what they could to protect her and guide her along her ever-growing path. Outside of work, the boys took care of her, all the time. Jin cooking meals for her, Namjoon helping her with lyrics and giving life advice, Yoongi being the silent comfort, Hoseok taking the time out of his already exhausting day to help her nail choreography and making her laugh even when he didn't want too; Jimin comforting her when she's sad or sick and also taking the time to help her learn choreography, Taehyung always making sure she's eaten enough and the first to speak up when she hasn't rested or isn't feeling the best, and Jungkook, who treats her like one of the guys but would fight any of them for hurting or upsetting her.

Seulki wanted to repay them for everything they have done for her and still do for her and she does that in the best way she knows how; caring and protecting them back. Always having their back and making sure they know that no matter what, even if the world is against them, she will always be right by their side. Through their darkest storms and their brightest rainbows, she will be by their side. Caring for them, supporting them, and being there for them when they need her most. It's not a burden to her, it's not something she feels she has too do. She wants to do it. She wants to show them that she loves them just as much as they love her. That she will be the first one to knock a bitch out for any of them if necessary.

All of BTS missed their families. It was a rare chance that they were able to see any of them in person. Sure, they'd all call their loved ones whenever they had the chance and video chat with them, but they were always so busy that the conversation could never last longer than a few minutes. Taehyung probably missed his family the most out of all his members. He was extremely close to his family, but he loved his job too much to leave it right now. Seulki noticed one night how dejected he looked when having to the end the video call with his dad and the large sigh he took before planting his signature boxy smile on his face and standing up to go perform. Seulki knew how much family meant to Taehyung and she hated seeing the sad look on his face and in his eyes whenever he was finished talking to them. She hated seeing it on all the boys faces.

A lightbulb went off in her head and she hurried to their manager, whispering something quickly into his ear. He sighed but smiled slightly. "I will see what we can do, but it's such short notice, Seulki. I don't know if they could make it." Seulki's smile faltered a little, knowing now how silly it was for their manager to try and see if all the boys families could come out for dinner after their performance. Which was almost over and quite far from where any of them lived. "Please just try manager-nim?" He nodded, promising to do his best and then sent her to the stage. The rest of the concert Seulki was giddy with excitement and all the members could tell. They kept throwing her confused looks, but she would just giggle and run away. The fans were adoring the playful side to Seulki though, so there was no reason to complain.

As they cleaned up and changed after their performance, Jin suggested to just order room service for everyone when they got back to the hotel. The others hummed in agreement before their manger cleared his throat. "Actually, we're going to go out to eat. We have a surprise for you all." He gave Seulki a thumbs up and she could barely tame her excitement. The boys were confused but who were they to turn down a free meal? They piled into the cars, Seulki sharing with Taehyung and Jimin as usual. "You both did so good tonight. Maybe we'll get a break soon and can go see our families." Seulki said, knee bouncing up and down with the impending surprise. Taehyung sighed, but smiled gently at her. "Hopefully soon." When they arrived at the restaurant, Seulki practically trampled Taehyung and Jimin to get out of the car and ran up to their manager. "How were you able to do it!?" She was jumping up and down and the manager chuckled, placing a hand on her shoulder to keep her still. "Don't worry, we made it happen. Let's just go enjoy the food."

Seulki made sure to stay behind the boys as they entered the restaurant. She wanted to capture their faces when they walked in to their families waiting for them. She almost cried when Taehyung's face lit up, freezing in his spot. "Eomma?" Then she saw the shock and confusion and then extreme happiness on everyone else's face as they realized their families were there. Taehyung ran up to his parents, wrapping them in bear hugs and letting a few tears fall. "I missed you both so much." Seulki smiled as she watched the rest of the boys greet their families and was relieved to see their tired frowns upside down and full of life. "Choi Seulki!" She heard a familiar voice and turned around to see her mother and father. She was so confused because she hadn't even thought of her family being here, she wanted it for the boys. She let her unshed tears fall and ran into her parents embrace. Sure, they weren't the closest, but they are her parents and they have supported her since she started training and she loved them. It was a happy night, eating and talking with the other members family and her own. She noted how much more alive Taehyung looked as well.

As they piled into the car again to go back to the hotel, Seulki was leaning her head on Taehyung's shoulder, almost asleep. "That was so amazing of the company to do that. I was really missing my family a lot." Taehyung said to no one in particular. Seulki hummed in response and Jimin agreed. "Me too. I didn't realize how much I was missing them until they were standing in front of me." Seulki laced her hand lazily with Taehyung's giving it a soft squeeze. "I'm glad you were able to see your family, oppa. You seem much more alive." She said tiredly and Taehyung smiled down at her, kissing her head. "I get to see my family every day, S. Bangtan is my family."