Triple Threat

Harin is scooped into an intriguing idea

"Maybe a few more weeks and you'll be able to do more on your own," Seulki said with a smile as she helped Harin back to the couch. Harin only groaned and Seulki smiled at her. She had been helping her out as much as she could, but she was busy and she felt bad she couldn't be around more.

Harin was like a sister to her and she felt bad for her predicament. The only thing she could do was offer her support and help her through it. She knew it was killing the younger inside to not be able to be more independent or go back to work so, Seulki was there to be the nagging mom to remind her of the consequences if she didn't take this seriously and listen to the doctors.

"I just feel bad," Harin breathed out, "I'm basically staying here for free and I can't even do anything to help you out like clean or anything. I feel like a mooch or a stupid couch potato." Seulki let out a laugh, patting her friends knee. "I have cleaners for a reason, babe. And you're not a mooch. I offered to let you stay here before this even happened, remember? But maybe you are just a bit of stupid couch potato." She winked at her as Harin glared.

"But!" Seulki clapped her hands together, standing up just as the doorbell rang. "I figured you'd be mopey and a little crabby so I invited a friend over." Harin grumbled about how she wasn't crabby or mopey as Seulki went to let the guest in. "There's my little nugget!" Harin jumped a little at Byeol's voice but her mouth spread into a wide grin. "Moon! I haven't seen you in forever."

Seulki smiled as Byeol carefully hugged her and sat down, the two chatting away. Walking to the kitchen and coming back with some drinks, Seulki settled in. She would be lying if she said she didn't have ulterior motives for inviting Byeol over. Something was going on and Seulki wanted to get to the bottom of it. She didn't care if she was meddling. "So, Moon, it's been a while." Byeol only winked at her. "I saw you a week ago." Seulki waved her hand.

"Semantics. What's been going on?" Byeol shrugged. "Nothing really. Ya know, the old grind. Same stuff different day. How are you feeling?" She turned to Harin and Seulki bit the inside of her cheek. Byeol was really good at switching the topic. "I actually have an idea for you two. Well, us three together, but mostly you two." Byeol said and she had stars shining in her eyes.

"What's up?" Seulki asked. Harin looked a little wary but Seulki shook that off. The girl was a little out there, sure. She could never see her doing something that would bring harm to them though. "I'm going to have—mm—a little more free time than usual." Seulki raised a brow as Byeol tried to talk.

"But anyways, I want to dabble a little more in producing more than the idol way of things. Ya know, making songs and arrangements and such. I was wondering if maybe us three did a small project together? We could write a song and put it together and everything. You two can do all the dancing and such, I'll just be behind the scenes."

Harin and Seulki were staring at her with wide eyes. "Why are—you're going to have that much free time?" Seulki asked and Byeol nodded, a grin on her face. "Yeah. For a bit anyways. But there's no deadline or anything. We can take our time and put out a really good song." Seulki was even more intrigued now but her heart was also hurting for her friend. Was something about the articles she's been seeing true?

Seulki cleared her throat. It wasn't right for her to pry anymore. Byeol would tell them all when she was ready or they'd just have to wait and see. "I like the idea and I think it's cool, but unfortunately, I'm not going to have the extra time. We're working on new music." Byeol frowned and Harin patted her arm. "Sorry, unnie, but as you can see I'm a little out of commission." She gave her a sad smile and Byeol shook her head.

"But it would be the perfect time! You could write and always work on choreography or something later if you want to do that. Or you can just sing. You don't need to stand to sing. That's why the mic stands move, silly." Byeol was looking at her with so much hope that Harin wasn't sure what to say. She looked towards Seulki who was now also giving her the same look. She was in trouble.

"Oh, Rin! That would be cool! I can't dance or anything but I could definitely help with all the theatrics! Stage outfits, makeup, hair, styling! It'd be great! I've always liked doing that stuff." Harin bit her lip, averting her gaze to her lap. "I've never done anything solo like that before though." Seulki took her hand in hers and gave it a little squeeze. "Babo, you're not going to be solo. Both of us are going to be right there. You'll just have all the spotlight on you."

Harin considered it before she hesitantly nodded her head. Seulki jumped up, clapping her hands. "This is great! It gives more time to spend together and we're going to make you a queen instead of couch potato." Harin narrowed her eyes as Seulki stuck her tongue at her. Byeol looked like she was over the moon. "I promise you'll have the best song and with Seulki helping with the other stuff, you're gonna look the best too."

Seulki smiled and nodded her head. "You two chat," she said excitedly, running towards her room. "This is the perfect excuse to online shop!" Harin raised a brow, shaking her head. Once shopping was involved there was no talking Seulki out of it. "We don't even know the concept yet." Seulki only winked at her.

"I'll just buy a little of everything." Harin's eyes went wide as Seulki shot to her room. Byeol only laughed. "Don't look so scared. She'll make you look great." Harin gulped and nodded. "Yeah. That's not what I'm worried about." Byeol lifted a brow and Harin sighed.

"I promised Jimin I wouldn't let her spend anymore money on clothes."