STCOM: Jin

Seulki taking care of Jin

Seulki was grateful for the group she was able to debut in, and the company they were able to do it under. Her boys, all seven of them, along with their company always had her back on anything and everything. Even when she was in the wrong, they still did what they could to protect her and guide her along her ever-growing path. Outside of work, the boys took care of her, all the time. Jin cooking meals for her, Namjoon helping her with lyrics and giving life advice, Yoongi being the silent comfort, Hoseok taking the time out of his already exhausting day to help her nail choreography and making her laugh even when he didn't want too; Jimin comforting her when she's sad or sick and also taking the time to help her learn choreography, Taehyung always making sure she's eaten enough and the first to speak up when she hasn't rested or isn't feeling the best, and Jungkook, who treats her like one of the guys but would fight any of them for hurting or upsetting her.

Seulki wanted to repay them for everything they have done for her and still do for her and she does that in the best way she knows how; caring and protecting them back. Always having their back and making sure they know that no matter what, even if the world is against them, she will always be right by their side. Through their darkest storms and their brightest rainbows, she will be by their side. Caring for them, supporting them, and being there for them when they need her most. It's not a burden to her, it's not something she feels she has too do. She wants to do it. She wants to show them that she loves them just as much as they love her. That she will be the first one to knock a bitch out for any of them if necessary.

Jin had been quieter lately. He would still laugh and joke around with everyone and of course him and Seulki would still get in their petty arguments, but he was giving in easier, not having the energy to argue back anymore. Seulki noticed he would really only talk and socialize with them if someone spoke to him first or included him first instead of him just annoyingly interjecting himself like he did any other day. When they would practice for an obscene number of hours a day, he would always stay behind to practice more, but wrote it off as he just wanted to practice for a little more. However, Seulki always heard when he would walk in the dorm hours after they had already gotten back. Jin always cooked them their meals, at least dinner, he was very big on family dinners every night, when feasible, where they could all sit down and talk to each other and just let the stress from their hectic schedule disappear for an hour or two. But he hadn't been home to do that lately and Seulki wasn't sure if he was eating at all when he stayed late for extra practice.

She had also noticed how his brown eyes seemed dull and lifeless, not joyful and bright like she'd always known them to be. One night, as the members returned home from practice, without Jin, she took it upon herself to make them all dinner. She made everyone their favorite dishes and sweets, setting some aside in two tins. She had set the table, calling for everyone to eat. "This looks amazing. Did you do this yourself?" Yoongi asked, sitting down and already starting to eat. She smiled, nodding. "You should have told me, I could've helped you." Jungkook said with a mouth full of food. "Don't worry about it, just eat and enjoy. Would you mind doing the dishes though?" She said, pulling her coat on and grabbing the bag with the two tins of food. "You cooked all of this, all of our favorites. Of course, we can do the dishes. But where are you going?" Jimin asked. "Jin-oppa needs to eat, too." She said, walking out and closing the door behind her.

She made the short walk to the company, embracing the warmth that hit her cold cheeks as she stepped through the doors. It was late and there was no one around, all having gone home to be with their families, like Jin should have. She sighed, waiting patiently for the elevator to take her up to the practice rooms. She stepped out, hearing the familiar song coming from down the hall. Two of the rooms had light shining from under the door into the dark hallway and she chuckled to herself when the first one was TXT sleeping in the practice room. She silently opened the door, grabbing the spare blankets from the cabinet and draping one over each member. She shut the light off as she left, making sure not to make a sound and reminiscing when her and her boys used to do the same thing before and after debut.

She walked to the second door, peering through the small window and saw Jin sat on the ground, face buried in his hands. She frowned but knocked before entering. His head shot up, his blood shot eyes locked on to her hazel ones as she walked in, setting the bag of food down and taking off her coat. She sat down next to him, crossing her legs. "What are you doing back here?" Jin asked quietly, refusing to meet her eyes. "I brought you some food. We haven't had a family dinner in a while and I figured it'd be better than the vending machines." She wore a bright smile, pulling out the tins of food and Jin smiled back at her, fondly. "What about everyone else?" Seulki shook her head, tucking a stray hair behind her ear. "I made some for everyone, but they're tired. I came here alone and figured you'd like the company." He smiled, looking down at the food. "You made all of this? By yourself?" She chuckled, nodding her head.

They ate silently, Jin shoveling food into his mouth. Seulki frowned again, knowing that it was because he hasn't eaten a proper meal in god knows how long. But she was happy to see him eating something at least. He smiled as she cleaned up the mess, laying back on the floor and staring absentmindedly at the ceiling. Seulki joined him, laying next to him and leaning her head against his. "Penny for your thoughts?" She asked and Jin smiled slightly, moving one of his arms under her head and pulling her to his side. "It's the usual, S. I still don't pick up new choreography that quickly and I don't want to mess it up for the group, let alone my vocals are not cooperating with me. I just can't seem to do anything right lately." She sighed, feeling upset for him. He was always the confident one of the group, smiling brightly, never missing a chance to shout out his self-termed nickname Worldwide Handsome. Sometimes she forgot that he's human too, and he struggles too.

"I can help you, if you want, oppa." She said quietly and Jin looked at her from the corner of his eyes. "You don't have to do that, Seulki. It's late anyways, you should be getting back. Thank you for the food though and keeping me company. I really enjoyed it." She sighed, shaking her head and sitting up. "Oppa, I'm not even tired. Tell me where you're struggling with the dance and I can help you. And we can have Kookie help you with vocals tomorrow, too." He shook his head, sitting up as well and ruffling her hair to which she pouted. "S, go home baby, get some rest." She narrowed her eyes, standing up and glaring down at her older brother. "Kim Seokjin." He shuddered at her tone of voice, not use to her being demanding with anyone, but especially him. "Get up. Show me what you've got. I'm here to help and I'm not leaving even if you don't want my help."

He sighed, knowing he wasn't going to win this argument, even if he had been feeling like himself. Not when she was being dead serious and dropping honorifics. He stood up and Seulki started the music, watching his movements once through. She smiled; he basically had it all down. He just needed some homing in on little things and she happily coached him through them and by the end of the night, he had it down perfectly. They had fallen asleep, his arm around her neck, her head leaned in the crook of his and his cheek resting on the top of her head, just like the old days. She briefly woke up as she heard someone leaving the room, and swore she saw the blue hair of Yeonjun walking out while shutting off the lights. She smiled lightly, snuggling closer to Jin and pulling the two blankets that had found their way to them over them more and falling back into a peaceful sleep.