Put Down Your Cell Phone

Seulki is constantly on her phone and the boys don't like secrets

Seulki giggled into her phone, responding to the message she just received. She was oblivious to the world around her, in particular, her members standing there staring at her with concerned glares. "Has she gone crazy?" Jungkook asked and Taehyung chimed in. "She has to of. She never laughs this much." Jimin hummed in agreeance and Hoseok rolled his eyes. "Just let her be. Something is obviously making her happy, just let her be happy." Namjoon snorted, not taking his eyes off his own phone. "Or someone." Jin's head shot up, glaring at Seulki's giggling form in the chair, nose buried in her phone.

"There's no way it's someone. Not at all. Nope." He said, crossing his arms and leaning back in his own chair but his glare never leaving Seulki. She was still oblivious to the attention she was attracting. "Oh! Seulki has a crush?!" Jimin said, a bright smile on his face. "No! She doesn't! She's too young to think about boys." Jin said, turning his glare on Jimin. Yoongi rolled his eyes, kicking Jin's shin under the table. "She's literally the same age as Jungkookie. She's not a baby." Jin turned his glare to Yoongi, rubbing his aching leg. "Yeah, hyung. She can like whoever she wants to like." Jungkook said, taking the seat next to Jin.

Seulki was so absorbed in her conversation she didn't see Jimin and V sneaking up behind her. They briefly glanced over her shoulder, trying to keep quiet and on balance but failed miserably as V tripped over Jimin's foot and they tumbled into her lap. "Yah! What are you two doing?!" She yelled, quickly locking her phone and sliding it in her pocket. "Seulki! We don't keep secrets! Who are you talking to?" Jimin said, flipping off the chair and sitting on the ground. His almond colored eyes looking at her sweetly that she almost gave in and just told him. Almost.

"S! We need to know. I hate not knowing!" Taehyung wined, flipping around to sit next to Jimin on the ground. She rolled her eyes, standing up. "It's nothing, oppa. Calm down. I need to go change for the photoshoot!" She flipped her long braid over her shoulder and practically floated towards the styling room. Jimin scrunched up his face. "We have a new mission; find out who Seulki is talking too." Taehyung agreed and so did Jin. Yoongi and Namjoon rolled their eyes, but agreed nonetheless knowing that once the maknae line put their mind to something, it isn't going to change. Jin jumped up from his chair, almost knocking it over. "Be careful, hyung." Hoseok said, digging into the food in front of him. "Let's go, right now. We will find out."

Jungkook laughed, following the trio out of the room and towards the stylist rooms. As they walked in, Seulki was sitting down, getting her makeup fixed up and her hair done. She, again, was giggling into her phone and furiously typing a message back. "Seulki!" Jin yelled and she jumped, earning a glare from the stylist. She apologized sheepishly and slipped her phone under her leg. "Yes, oppa?" Jungkook almost cringed at how singsong her voice sounded. "Stay off your phone! You're not giving us any attention!" He complained and Seulki giggled again. "I'm sorry, oppa. I just got wrapped in my conversation with Hyu-nevermind." She jumped up, causing the stylist to scold her and she bowed. "I think it looks great! Thank you!" She skipped out of the room. Jin groaned and Taehyung and Jimin were laughing. "You're worse than a dad, hyung!" They said, practically rolling on the floor.

As Jin was about to scold them, they all heard the familiar ding of a notification from Seulki's phone. "She actually left it on the chair?!" Jungkook yelled, practically sprinting to the chair to grab it. "Kookie, you shouldn't go through her phone. That's not nice." Jimin said, shaking his head. Sure, this was his idea, but he just wanted to tease her, he didn't particularly care if she had a crush. Jungkook unlocked her phone, happy that Seulki never set a password. His eyes went big when he saw the name on her phone and then the door to the room flew open. "Unnie! Did I leave my phone in here?" Seulki said and Jungkook quickly threw it back on the chair, pretending nothing happened.

"Jungkook has it." The stylist said, not realizing the problem she just caused. Seulki's eyes narrowed on Jungkook and he could practically see the steam coming from her ears. Her hazel eyes darkened, if that was even possible and Jungkook gulped, looking over at Jin, Jimin and Taehyung. "I told you not to do it!" Jimin yelled, going to run out of the room with the other two hot on his heels but Seulki stood in front of the door and they all skidded to a stop. Taehyung shuddered. "I don't like this silence. Or her look. We're literally about to die." He slowly backed away and Seulki started taking steps towards the four boys in front of her. She snatched her phone, putting it in her pocket.

"Who wants to die first?" She said, cracking her knuckles. The tracksuit she was wearing and the cute braids that she wore no longer made her seem cute. Right now, the boys were terrified. "Seulki," Jungkook started but she wasn't having it. She lunged at him, tackling him fully on the ground, saying a slew of curse words as she messed up his hair and tickled his sides. "Watch your mouth, S!" Jin yelled and then it was his turn. He tried to avoid it, but when Seulki's angry, there is no getting away. He was quickly on the ground, meeting the same fate as Jungkook. Jimin and Taehyung had taken this opportunity to run. However, Seulki wasn't letting them get away that easily. She quickly sprinted after them.

They ran into the resting room, screaming and hiding behind Hoseok and Yoongi. Seulki stormed in, breathing heavily from the exercise she just did and eyes wildly zoning in on her two targets. "What did you do?" Hoseok said, looking over his shoulder at V. "Nothing!" He said and Seulki glared. "THEY WENT THROUGH MY PHONE!" Hoseok and Namjoon laughed, Yoongi smirking and standing up, revealing Jimin. "Jungkookie did! Not us!" He said and Seulki jumped on top of him, quickly messing up his outfit, makeup and hair and then doing the same to V. "You bastards didn't stop him!" She yelled and the older males were dying of laughter.

After the four boys had their outfits and makeup and hair fixed, they made their way to finish their photo shoot. "I'm sorry, Seulki!" Jungkook said for the millionth time but she wasn't talking to any of them. "Oppa," she turned towards Namjoon, linking her arm with his. "Did you hear something? I swear I'm going crazy." Namjoon laughed, shaking his head. The other three chimed in but Seulki continued to ignore them.

"We'll take you to get food!"

"We can go shopping!"

"We can play any video games you like!"

Seulki smirked, turning around to face her four brothers. "I hope you're ready, because I'm feeling some nice beef for dinner tonight and I would love to go to the Gucci store tomorrow and maybe Chanel. And I would love to play overwatch, with Jungkook just watching me lose!" All four boys stared at her in shock, but what could they do? A mumble of fines was heard all around and Seulki happily linked her arms with Jimin and V.

"Perfect! It's a date!"