Airport Fiasco

Seulki goes missing at the airport

Seulki felt the nerves in her stomach as they waited to get off their plane. They weren't able to pull the cars out to the runway this time so they were going to have to walk through the airport. Normally, Seulki wouldn't mind this. It was a chance for her to interact with fans. However, they had become so big recently that the crowds just seemed to get bigger and bigger and more rough. They had plenty of security, but it didn't matter. If a fan wanted to break through, they could. Seulki used to not be nervous at times like this, but ever since she had her encounter with the sasaseng fan, she was weary of what could happen and large crowds. Hoseok seemed to notice her discomfort and reached over, grabbing her hand and giving it a tight squeeze. "Don't' worry, love. I got you. Just stay behind me." She nodded, taking a deep breath as they were ushered off the plane.

The first thing Seulki heard was the screams from the fans. It caused her heart rate to speed up a bit and she started to slightly tremble but Hoseok kept a firm grip on her hand, not letting go. That only lasted a few moments before they were separated as Hoseok was ushered forward a little quicker. Seulki felt her heart rate increase as her anxiety rose and Hoseok frantically looked for her small frame over his shoulder. "Seulki!" Seulki desperately tried to walk towards him, but security around her wasn't allowing her to walk any faster. "Nothing is going to happen, miss. We won't let it." One said but Seulki ignored him, doing her best to smile at the cameras and wave to the fans. Her growing anxiety was causing her breath to become short. She had never had a true panic attack before and she was afraid of experiencing that right now in front of all the cameras and fans.

There was a surge of fans that security around Seulki couldn't keep up with and she felt someone grab her wrist, pulling her back. Panic welled up in her. The last time this happened her shoulder had popped out. She fell backwards, tripping over her heel and landed on the cement, her elbow banging on the ground and her knee gliding against it. She knew she'd have scrapes, but she needed to get up and keep moving. Security quickly surrounded her, pinning down the person that grabbed her but Seulki waved them off of her. "It was just an accident, leave her be." She said, hoping her voice didn't sound as small as she felt right now. Security surrounded her again and as she limped away, unconsciously grabbing on to one of the men's arms. He looked at her worried and decided picking her up would be the quickest way to get her out of there.

In the lounge, Hoseok was panicking and calling Seulki's phone every minute. "What happened?! Where is she?!" Taehyung demanded, walking towards the exit before he was blocked by their manager. "Taehyung-si, they've got her. She's fine." Their manager said but Taehyung continued to pace around the lounge. He wasn't going to be okay until Seulki was there in physical form. "We have to get her. She's little. Hoseok I thought you had her?!" Yoongi said, glaring at Hoseok. "I did!" He glared back. "But they pushed me forward faster than her and we lost our grip!" Namjoon stepped between the two, trying to diffuse the building tension. "Hey, manager-nim said they have her. She's fine. It was just an accident." But when he heard their manager on the phone and then ask for one of the airport employees to bring ice and a wheelchair, his worry intensified by a million.

"Why does she need a wheelchair?! Is she okay?! We can't just leave her out there!" Namjoon and Jimin were now trying to get out the exit but their manager wasn't letting them. "Coming through!" Someone yelled and all 7 boys sighed in relief when he brought a banged up looking Seulki in and sat her down on the chair. Yoongi took in her trembling form and his heart dropped to his stomach. He knew she was holding off a panic attack and trying to stay strong and if he didn't know better, she was doing a damn good job of it. He immediately moved to her, picking her up and placing her on his lap as he sat down, wrapping his arms around her waist. He heard her rapid heartbeat slow a little and mentally sighed in relief as the trembling slowly subsided.

"Seulki! I'm so sorry! I was pushed forward and you were gone and oh my god are you okay?!" She chuckled a little at Hoseok's panic. "I'm fine, oppa. Don't worry. I think I just twisted my ankle and just a few scrapes. But I'm okay." Hoseok sighed in relief but didn't leave her side. She sunk down more into Yoongi, feeling her panic subsiding. "I got you," he whispered in her ear and she patted his knee in response. Taehyung ran up with some ice packs, placing them on her knees and holding one to her elbow. Namjoon was talking quite furiously with their manager and Jin was backing him up. Jungkook and Jimin had run off to grab everyone food and coffee. ''Guys, I'm seriously fine." But they all rolled their eyes at her.

The wheelchair came and Seulki groaned. "I can walk, I don't need that. You're overreacting." Jin stood in front of her, grabbing her hands and helped pull her up. "Shut up and let us take care of you. I'll push her," he said, brown eyes narrowed on Jimin and Jungkook who were fighting over it. They smiled sheepishly. Seulki rolled her eyes but didn't argue, sitting in the chair and pulling her face mask up. "That won't happen again. I told manager he needs to either get security increased or the cars always have to be waiting for us." Namjoon said. Seulki smiled gratefully, reaching out and squeezing his hand.

"Jin-oppa can always just push me around too in a wheelchair. It's cheaper and easier and he gets to work out his arms!" Jin scoffed, narrowing his eyes at her. She shrugged her shoulders, "love you! Now onward peasant." If she wasn't already sore, Jin would have dumped her out of the chair right then and there but he pushed forward, promising her that she was going to get a great payback for this.