Old Days

Taehyung and Seulki fluff

"This may sound stupid but I'm pretty excited," Taehyung said with his signature boxy smile. Seulki snorted and playfully rolled her eyes. "He really is," their manager said from the drivers seat, "he's been talking about it since last week when you two first planned it."

Seulki laughed as Taehyung yelled out to their manager about outing him. "I don't even think boyfriends get this excited to hang out with their girlfriend," Seulki teased. Taehyung flicked the back of her head and she turned to glare. Their manager let out a chuckle. "It's been a while since I've just had only you two in the car. I sort of missed the antics."

Now both idols were glaring at the older male who only laughed at them and shook his head. "Just let me be excited, okay? We haven't gone shopping together with just us in ages." Taehyung whined and Seulki snorted. "Maybe I'm a little excited to," she said and that made the light in Taehyung's even brighter.

"But it won't just be us two," Seulki said with a glance to their manager, "Manager-nim has to come with us too." Their manager only shook his head with a smile. "If I don't you'll get kidnapped by some fan or bombarded by a group of them and then it'll be my ass on the line."

"I'm only joking," She said with a smile. Seulki's phone vibrated and she looked at the message. Discretely glancing in the review mirror when she saw it was from Taehyung. He only pointed at his phone and she sighed, opening the message.

Taehyung-ah babo [12:43]: think we can still ditch him like we used to before?

With a grin, Seulki quickly typed back.

Baby Princess [12:44]: first one he spots has to pay for lunch

"Oh, you're so on," Taehyung said aloud and Seulki snickered. Their manager only looked warily between the two before huffing and pulling into the parking lot. Things proceeded as normal. The two idols pulled their masks up and their hats down, their manager following behind them and typing away on his phone.

They entered the building without their manager sensing anything off. They had even browed through a store as well. Everything was normal. At least to their manager. Luckily, they hadn't drawn any suspicions to them and they were freely shopping like normal.

Seulki sent a look to Taehyung who only nodded. Their manager had only turned around for a split second to grab a bag and when he turned around, sheer panic started to course through his veins. The two celebrities were no where in sight. Like they had just vanished into thin air.

While their manager panicked, Taehyung and Seulki had taken off in opposite directions. They had planned to meet up at their favorite shoe store, but Seulki had got distracted by the jewelry store on the way. "Can I see that one?" Seulki asked, hazel eyes lighting up at the large blue pendant on the silver chain. It was simple and it was cute and she wanted it. "Of course, Miss Choi!" The attendant said happily, pulling it out.

Seulki expertly clipped it around her neck and stared in the mirror. She really liked it. "Can I get this one? And maybe the matching earrings to. Wouldn't want you to be stuck with the earrings because there's no matching necklace," she winked and the attendant laughed. She was more than happy to give her the earrings. She made commission and this would be a huge one.

"Thanks so much!" Seulki waved goodbye to the woman who had been helping her as she made her way out of the store and to where she was supposed to meet Taehyung. Adjusting her mask and hat, she kept her head down as she made her way to the shoe store. She bumped into someone while she was searching for the name. "O-oh! So sorry!" She bowed.

The person grabbed her arm and she started to panic. "I found one. Where is he?" She instantly relaxed at the sound of her manager's voice. He sounded pissed, but she didn't care. It was better than a fan being the one that found her. "The shoe store," she replied. He huffed, keeping his grip on her upper arm.

"I thought you two would have outgrown this by now!" He muttered and Seulki only laughed at him. "We were just having some fun is all!" He rolled his eyes as Seulki continued to tease him and lead the way to where she was supposed to meet Taehyung. Low and behold, said boy was already roaming around and looking at the shoes.

His eyes lit up when he saw Seulki and their manager walking towards him and he waved excitedly. "I've called Namjoon," their manager said and both their faces fell. "You just don't know how to have any fun," Seulki pouted and their manager rolled his eyes. "My idea of fun is not having a near heart attack but you two thought it would be a good idea to just disappear."

The two snickered as their manager hurried them out of the store and told them they were done shopping. Back in the car, Seulki begged for the manager to stop somewhere to eat, promising that one of them would pay for his meal for almost killing him. He relented and she sat happily in the front seat.

"YAH!" Taehyung shouted suddenly. Seulki jumped and so did their manager a little. "What?!" She snapped.

"He found you first so, you have to pay for lunch."

Sometimes Seulki hated that smile on his face.