Thanksgiving

Seulki is alone on Thanksgiving and the boys aren't having it

A/N: I understand that Korea celebrates Chuseok and that's it's passed already but it is almost Thanksgiving here in America so some little holiday fluff!

Seulki sighed, throwing one of Jin's oversized sweatshirts over her head and making her way out into the living area. The boy's overnight bags were all packed and stacked quite neatly by the front door. She snorted, figuring Jin must have cleaned it up. The boys were all going back home for the Thanksgiving holiday to be with their families. Seulki however, was not. Her parents were out of the country and they didn't really celebrate holidays anyways. Her parents and her weren't the closest and they were usually out of the country for work. She sat on the couch, turning on some random channel but not really paying attention. She was trying to think of plans to do while they boys were away and over the holidays.

She was actually really excited to be alone for a few days; it had been a while since she was the only one home. She had planned on just relaxing and eating plenty of spicy ramen and drink some soju and just let the worries and tension she'd been feeling melt away for a few days before promotions started again. A noise from the kitchen snapped her out of her daydream and she turned towards the entryway, laughing when she saw Jin hastily mixing something in a bowl. She got up and walked over, "Whatcha making, oppa?" She asked sweetly.

Without looking up, Jin answered her. "I forgot I told my mom I would bring sweets and I have to make cookies fast! I'm leaving in two hours." Seulki laughed, grabbing and apron and tying it around her. "What do you need me to do, chef?" He giggled and handed her the bowl. "Just roll them into balls and place them on the tray, please!" Jimin and Jungkook walked into the kitchen and started helping out and in no time the cookies were in the oven and Seulki was helping clean up. "When are you going to your parents, S?" Jimin said, putting away a dish he just finished drying. At this point all the members were in the kitchen. "I'm not going."

"WHAT?!" Taehyung screamed, looking at Seulki with wide eyes. "I'm not going?" She said, but this time as a question. She wasn't sure why he was shocked. All the members eyes were on her and she felt uncomfortable around them for the first time since meeting them. "What do you mean? You're just going to be here alone?" She shrugged; she was so used to being alone on the holidays that it was almost a foreign concept for her that everyone is usually surrounded by their families. "My parents traveled a lot, so we didn't really celebrate any holidays. I'm used to being alone on the holidays, it doesn't bother me." She said nonchalantly, drying her hands off and leaning her elbows on the counter.

"That won't do, S. You have to come with one of us." Namjoon said. "This is a time for family and thanks, you should be surrounded by people who love you." Seulki shrugged and smiled, "don't worry, oppa. I'm used to this, it doesn't bother me. I want all of you to go and enjoy your families and I'm going to stuff myself with hot chocolate, soju and spicy ramen." Yoongi laughed, shaking his head. "Whatever you want, dear. But don't hesitate to call us if you get lonely, okay?" She nodded. The timer went off and Seulki helped Jin pack up the sweets and started ushering them out the door. "I really don't like the idea of you being alone on the holidays." Hoseok said as he picked up his bag, frowning. Seulki smiled and stood on her tiptoes to kiss his cheek. "I'll be fine, I promise!" All the boys kissed her forehead as they left, but she could tell they were reluctant to leave.

When she finally was able to close the door she let out a sigh of relief and immediately went to her room and changed into her fuzzy purple pajamas. She made herself some hot chocolate and spicy ramen and laid on the couch, hoping to catch up on some of her shows. She fell asleep and a few hours later she heard the buzzer for their dorm ringing. For a minute she became really anxious. "I'm not expecting anyone, and manager didn't tell me he was coming." She cautiously went to the door, slowly opening it and peeking out. She almost screamed bloody murder as the door was shoved open, banging her in the head and knocking on the ground. "What the actual-"

"CHOI SEULKI DO NOT FINISH THAT SENTENCE!" She heard Jin scream and she looked up, mouth open. Yoongi, Hoseok, Jin, Namjoon, Taehyung, Jungkook and Jimin were all standing in front of her. "What are you all doing here?! You're supposed to be out with your families!" She still had her hand covering her forehead. "Love you too, pabo. Why are you on the ground?" Yoongi said, helping her up. "I was trying to see who the hell was at my door without any notice and someone just pushed it open hitting my head." She glared at Jungkook, V, and Jimin and they sheepishly smiled back. "Our bad!"

"Seriously, why are you all here? Your trains were supposed to have left hours ago!" She said, still flabbergasted. "You can't be alone on the holidays, baby." Namjoon said, putting grocery bags on the counter. "I'm fine!" She insisted. She was really looking forward to a quiet house. "We're your family now, too, Seulki. We want to spend our first Thanksgiving as a group together with you." She smiled, irritation leaving her. She loved these boys more than anything and was grateful they were worried enough to ditch their own families just to be with her. "Thank you, all. I really appreciate it." She said, wiping a stray tear from her eye.

"Stop crying and come play video games with us while Jin-hyung makes dinner!" Jungkook said, lifting her up and throwing her over his shoulder. "JUNGKOOKIE IF YOU DON'T PUT ME DOWN THIS INSTANT I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL-"

"DON'T FINISH THAT SENTENCE EITHER, YOUNG LADY!" Jin screamed from down the hall and everyone burst into laughter. Jungkook threw Seulki gently on the couch and tossed a controller at her. "I'm gonna kick your ass in Mario Kart, Kookie. I hate when you lift me." V and Jimin burst out laughing and Jungkook rolled his eyes. They played until Jin called everyone to the table for dinner.

Seulki looked around the table as her 7 brothers shoveled food into their mouth like they haven't eaten in 10 years and smiled, relishing in the moment. She was truly grateful to be able to call this home.