Dissed

Seulki is forced to stand by while Namjoon and Yoongi have a rough interview

Seulki kissed Namjoon and Yoongi's cheeks as they were about to start their interview. "Fighting!" She said and they smiled back, raising their fists. Seulki had a gut feeling that this wasn't going to go how they had planned and the looks of boredom, annoyance and some even with disgust on the other's faces only made that feeling worse. The interview started off okay, but Seulki could tell that B-Free was not having it. Especially when he started throwing out subtle comments dissing the group. "It's BTSD?" Namjoon narrowed his eyes slightly but remained professional. "BTS."

"Shouldn't there be a D? Bangtan Sonyeondan. It should be SND."

"We can talk about that later," the host said, trying to keep the interview on track. B-Free wasn't having it though. "What is an idol?" Seulki huffed, ready to walk up and smack B-Free across the face but she composed herself. Namjoon answered that idol was an icon and Seulki didn't understand how him and Yoongi were staying calm when he was obviously insulting them in front of all these people. "So how can it be the same as hip hop?" Namjoon patiently explained the workings of their album whilst also stating he understood the point of views.

Seulki had had enough. She was about to march in and say something when their manager grabbed her tightly by her upper arm, shaking his head. She huffed, fixing her glare back on to B-Free. If looks could kill, his neck would've been snapped ten times over. "So, hip hop has a macho culture, kind of," Namjoon hummed in agreement and B-Free went on to say a line from a song that almost made Seulki snap until he continued. "When you go up on stage and get all the makeup done, isn't that a conflict with the culture?"

"It's a girl. It's like being a girl."

That caused Seulki to snap. Yoongi was silent, sitting back in his chair, biting the inside of his cheeks. Namjoon was professional, but his lips were pressed into a thin line and his jaw was clenched. She wasn't going to sit by and watch her brothers be treated this way. And she sure as hell wasn't going to keep her mouth shut any longer. Bangtan had worked too hard to get to where they were, and they were continuing to work hard. They were still new, still discovering themselves and what sounded good to them and for them. She was not going to let some macho asshole sit there and renounce all their hard work; especially Namjoon's and Yoongi's.

She yanked her arm out of her managers grasp, marching forward in her black ripped skinny jeans and plain black crop top. Her heels had little metal spikes for decoration but Seulki wasn't going to have a problem if she needed to used them for something else. She stomped up and ripped the mic out of Namjoon's hand. Everyone was looking at her with wide eyes but hers were narrowed in a death glare on B-Free. "Listen, bitch boy," there was gasps from the crowd and their manager was running towards her. Namjoon stood up but Seulki moved away from him. Marching up so she was eye level with B-Free. "I don't know who you think you are, but I'll be damned if I'm gonna stand here and listen to this garbage spewing from your mouth." B-Free smirked, meeting her glare with his own. "Do you kiss your mother with that mouth?" Seulki was fuming at this point. Ready to punch him, but she refrained from physical violence. She already knew she was going to get an earful from their manager and Bang and her members, but she didn't care.

"You can stop talking right now," she held her hand up. "You're going to eat those words one day, when Bangtan will be bigger than you ever will be. We'll be living in luxury while you're in a cardboard box on the damn street. You don't know shit about us and you don't deserve the rest of this interview." She dropped the mic, grabbing Namjoon and Yoongi's wrists and dragging them with her towards the exit. It was dead silent in the studio and her manager was profusely apologizing to the host. She stopped turning around and fixing her glare on her manager. "If you can't shut your mouth and stop apologizing and have our back like you should, get a different job." She turned around, continuing to march out with Namjoon and Yoongi on her heels.

They exited the building, Seulki impatiently tapping her foot waiting for the car. "S, you can't just go and say things like that." Namjoon said, taking off his jacket and wrapping it around her small frame. She scoffed, narrowing her eyes at him. "So I'm just supposed to stand there and let him insult you, us, like that? Are you kidding me, Kim Namjoon? Him and everyone else in that room can kiss my ass. Our manager included." Namjoon sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose. "Seulki. We're going to get things like that from time to time. We have to remain professional. You just swore all over the radio. In front of all the fans and some big names in the hip hop industry. You need to go in an apologize."

Seulki looked like she had just been slapped in the face. "I'm not apologizing. I meant every word I said, Namjoon-oppa." The car pulled up and she got in, climbing in the back and glaring out the window the rest of the silent ride back to the dorms. She was secretly happy that their manager hadn't come with them in the car. When they reached home, Seulki walked in and to her room, slamming her door shut. Jungkook and Jimin looked at Namjoon and Yoongi with wide eyes. "How bad is it?" Jin asked quietly. Namjoon shrugged his shoulders. "I haven't heard anything yet, but I can't imagine it will be good." Yoongi scoffed, sitting down on the couch. "I don't think she said anything wrong."

Namjoon sighed, slumping down into the chair. "I know, hyung. But we need to keep our image clean. It's the only way we're going to make it right now." Hoseok sighed, placing a hand on Namjoon's shoulder. "She only did it because she loves you, you know." Namjoon hummed in acknowledgement. "Why don't we get some rest and we can talk about it tomorrow? Everyone's to high with emotions right now." Jimin chimed in and everyone slowly made their way to their rooms. Namjoon paused, entering Seulki's room first. Jungkook, Jimin and Taehyung all nodded in understanding, leaving quietly. Seulki was laying down, back towards him and facing the wall. Namjoon sat down next to her. "More chastising?" She said sarcastically and Namjoon sighed again. "No."

She turned slightly, looking at him from the corner of her eyes. He noticed they were red and he felt immense guilt build up. He laid down next to her, wrapping his arms around her and kissing her head. "Love, I'm not mad at you." Her body trembled a little and he tightened his hold. "I'm sorry, oppa. I just, I just couldn't stand there while he said those things. You two worked too hard for this." Namjoon smiled slightly, pulling Seulki closer to him. "I know, love. I know. And I'm really happy you did say something, regardless. And we're going to prove him wrong, on all his words." Seulki let out a sniffle and snuggled deeper into his chest, if that was even possible.

"I love you, Namjoon-oppa. And I'll take all the hate as long as you all get to live your dreams." Namjoon smiled wide, his dimples showing as he buried his face into the top of her head. "I love you too, Choi Seulki."