I'm Here

Taehyung and Jimin give Seulki a spa day

Seulki smiled as Jimin and Taehyung messed around with each other in the taxi. She didn't know where they were going, but she had been cooped in the dorm and figured some sunlight and fresh air could do her some good. "Where are we going anyways?" She asked, interrupting their quarrel. She grinned as she saw the look they passed one another before Jimin turned around, pushing his seat back on her lap and grinned up at her. "YAH!" She yelled, glaring at him and trying to push his seat up. "It's a surprise, nosy." He chuckled and she huffed, crossing her arms and kicking his chair.

However, both boys smiled largely as her hazel eyes lit up as the cab pulled up to a secluded spa. "REALLY?!" She screeched, standing up and bumping her head on the roof of the car. She groaned as V laughed, intertwining their hands. "Calm down killer, we have all morning. We rented it out." Seulki's heart swelled at her two boys. They knew she was struggling, and they were doing what they could to help her, in their own way. And besides, what girl doesn't want an all-paid spa day?

She squeezed V's hand, dragging him out of the car with her as Jimin hastily paid the driver, apologizing for their hyperactive maknae. Seulki rushed in, bright smiles of the staff greeting them as V scolded her to slow down. "Welcome! You must be Seulki." She nodded excitedly and the three followed the staff back into the shop. She changed into a fluffy robe accompanied by matching fluffy slippers and laid on the massage table. Jimin and V joined her a few moments later. Seulki groaned in pleasure as the masseuse started working out all the knots in her back and shortly after it was accompanied by V and Jimin's as well.

They got facials, V sheepishly eating the cucumbers off of their faces. Seulki looked at herself in the mirror; her face looked brighter and she looked more livelier but she frowned as she noticed her cheeks had seemed to have gotten chubbier. She pinched them, pulling them out a little and her frown deepened. Jimin sighed, walking up behind her and wrapping his arms around her small waist, resting his chin on her shoulder. "You look beautiful." He murmured and Seulki half-heartedly smiled, melting into his embrace. "We're not here for that, love. C'mon."

He gently pulled her away from the mirror and outside. They had lucked out in finding a shop that had a natural hot spring. Seulki clapped excitedly, running into the changing room and throwing on some shorts and a t-shirt that were provided. She jumped in, allowing the hot water to soothe her sore muscles and the steam to cleanse her pores. She leaned back, resting her head on a rock and closed her eyes. She could do this every day if the company would let her. She jumped as she heard a splash and moments later hot water was splashing into her face. "TAEHYUNG!" She yelled and he gave her his boxy smile, shrugging his shoulders. ''Whoops."

The trio sat there for a while, just relaxing and forgetting their stresses of the day. "Hey, S?" She heard Jimin's voice and she peeked an eye open, looking at him. "How are you feeling? For real?" She sat up, opening both her eyes. She knew this would be topic of conversation at some point and she couldn't be irritated by it. She had been keeping to herself lately and she knew they were just worried. She noticed V had also perked up but was trying not to show his curiosity.

"Honestly? There's good and bad days," she shrugged. "Sometimes I wake up really anxious and like I want to puke and other times I'm okay. But there's more good than bad days." Jimin hummed, nodding his eyes, attention solely on her. "Is—is it just anxiety though?" She looked towards V who was now sitting up and casting his gaze into the clear water. Seulki sighed. "Mostly." Taehyung nodded, getting the confirmation he needed. He reached over, pinching her cheek. "You know I'm here though, right? Like literally in the same room." Seulki giggled, swatting his hand away.

"Of course I know that, oppa. I'm really okay though. If I wasn't I would tell you." V nodded, smiling and Jimin smiled at his two members. "You know we're all here?" He asked and she nodded, smiling brightly. "There's literally 7 grown men living in a dorm with me. I think it'd be hard to even pretend you weren't there." She joked and Jimin rolled his eyes but smiled. "You know what I mean." They settled back down into light conversation until Taehyung asked a question and Seulki was at all attention. "Jimin-ah, I saw Jane running from the hotel room a few days ago. You were both missing for quite a while."

"WHAT?!" Seulki looked at Jimin who was blushing a furious shade of red. "I-it was nothing. We were just playing video games." Seulki narrowed her eyes, not believing a word of it. "Just video games? Please Park Jimin. Do you think we're stupid? I saw you eye her like she was a three-course meal when she walked in." Taehyung stifled a laugh, covering his mouth with his hand as Jimin's blush turned scarlet. "Seulki!" He snapped and she raised her eyebrows. "Fine! We kissed!" Seulki and V looked at him with wide eyes. "YOU WHAT?!" They shouted in unison.

"You barely know her!" Jimin rolled his eyes. "We know each other enough. And I like her. Why waste time? We can get to know each other." Seulki shook her head, pinching the bridge of her nose. "I can't believe you! You whore!" She gasped dramatically and Taehyung let out a loud laugh, slapping the water. Jimin narrowed his eyes at the two. "YAH! I saw the condoms in your bag the other day, Seulki." Taehyung laughed harder and Seulki blushed a furious red, trying to hide her face in the steam.

"At least I'm getting some!"