Sold

Seulki sells her apartment

Seulki signed the final papers and shook hands with the realtor. "I really appreciate it! I'll have my things out by the end of the week." The realtor nodded and she got back in the car with her manager, utterly exhausted. She had been running around for weeks trying to sell her apartment. "You're sure you want to sell it?" Her manager asked as he headed towards the dorm.

Seulki nodded, leaning her head against the window. "I'm barely there anyways. We've been busier than we expected. It's easier just to be at the dorm. Plus, I'll just move into Jungkook's house if anything. It's big enough for the whole company." Her manager chuckled and agreed with her. She never felt happier to be back at the dorm. The heels on her feet were killing her and she desperately wanted to get the makeup off her face,

It was still early afternoon and she didn't have any schedules today but she felt like she had been running around for hours. She just wanted to lay on her bed in her shorts and one of the boys shirts and eat junk food and sleep. She was happy to find the dorm quiet and quickly kicked her heels off and washed up.

Comfortably nestled in her blankets with one of Jin's shirts on, she was digging into her chips as she scrolled through what to watch on the TV. Her door flew open as Hoseok ran inside. He jumped a little when he saw her—mid chip in her mouth—and laughed. "Why are you here? I thought you'd be home." She chomped down on her chip, scooting over to make room for him. "I am home. More importantly, why are you in my room? Especially if you thought I wasn't here."

He chuckled nervously. "I like to use your face scrub." She gasped, looking at him with wide eyes and her hand twitched. She almost slapped him. "My face scrub?! Do you know how expensive that is?! Jung Hoseok!" Hoseok moved away with a nervous smile. "I'll buy you more! I swear! It just smells so good and it makes my skin feel so soft!" She groaned, collapsing into her pillows. At least now she knew why it seemed like she was ordering it more often.

"Well, I'm here for good now so, stop taking my stuff! Didn't your mom teach you better?!" He laughed at her, stealing a chip and she clicked her tongue. "And now taking my stuff right in front of me!" He snorted at her and ruffled her hair. "Sometimes you can really see why you're the youngest." She glared at him as he smiled at her. "What do you mean you're here permanently?"

"Oh, I sold my apartment today." She said as if it was nothing and Hoseok's eyes went wide and he jumped on to his knees. "Why didn't you tell anyone?!" She shrugged, not understanding what the big deal was. "Yeah. I was barely there anyways. I already told manager I'll just move in with Jungkook if anything."

"You most certainly will not," Jungkook said, walking into the room and joining the two on the bed. He took the bag of chips, shoving a handful into his mouth. Seulki glared at him and then at Taehyung and Jimin who were now making their way through the door. "It is not party in Seulki's room day!" She huffed in annoyance and Jimin only laughed. "We used to come in here all the time when you were at your apartment."

She looked at all of them in disbelief. "What?!" Jin clicked his tongue at her as he made his way in. "You have the biggest TV and the best mattress. We always come in here." She looked at them all in utter disbelief. She was waiting for Namjoon or Yoongi to come marching in but Jin shook his head. "They're both at the company. They'll come later though! Are we ordering takeout tonight?" Everyone cheered in agreement and Seulki groaned, sinking back into the mattress.

"Don't be so glum," Jimin said, slapping her foot. "Taehyung missed having you here." She rolled her eyes. "I should have never sold my apartment."