Calm Down

Jin and Seulki fluff

Jin waited impatiently for Seulki to return to the dorm. He kept glancing at the door every few seconds. "She was supposed to be home 20 minutes ago," he muttered to himself. Right then, the door opened and Seulki trudged in, looking tired. "Finally! You told you'd be back 20 minutes ago!" Jin scolded.

Seulki rolled her eyes, collapsing on to the couch. "Not now, Jin. I'm tired." He sighed, sitting down next to her. "I know you are, that's why I asked you to come home." She raised an eyebrow at him and he smiled at her. "You've been so busy lately none of us have seen you. You're going to shoots back to back and a little birdy told me you've been dabbling in designing." She groaned. "Taehyung."

Jin laughed, patting her leg. "I just want you to take a minute, to relax. I'm happy you're doing things you like, baby, but you need to take a breather every now and then." She chuckled at him, leaning her head on his shoulder. "We haven't been able to take a breather for years. It's weird to not be busy. But I guess I am pretty tired." He leaned his head on hers, linking their hands together.

"Tell me about it." She hummed, closing her eyes. She really had been working a lot. She had schedules every day and almost all day. And when she wasn't working, she was taking care of Harin and helping her out. She didn't know what it meant to just sit still. She was always on the go.

"There's so much happening. I'm busy, but it's fun." Jin smiled, squeezing her hand. He was happy she was happy, but he knew she was exhausted. On top of group stuff, she was branching out into other things and had little to no time to just sit for a minute. If making her tell him about was enough minutes to just make her sit for a minute, he was fine with that. Even if he didn't understand much of it.

"I've been meeting with some really big designers in the high fashion industry. I've been learning so much. Different materials, how to sew and put things together, sketching out some designs of my own. It's been really fun and I really like it." Jin hummed, waiting for her to continue. "Maybe one day, when we're not so busy, I want to have my own clothing line. That would be cool. But I'll get to practice soon!"

"What do you mean? Are you working under one of them?" Seulki snorted, shaking her head. "Not even close. That would be a dream in itself. But we're far to busy. I don't want to leave you all yet either. You all need a strong female presence in your life." Jin scoffed as she chuckled. "I'm not supposed to say anything, it's a secret so don't tell anyone!" Jin crossed his heart and locked his lips.

"Byeol-ah wants to get more into producing. She asked if she could produce a song for me but I told her I was too busy. Then we sort of roped Harin into it. We're all going to work on a song together, Byeol's going to produce it and I'm going to make all the stage outfits and do her hair and makeup. We'll come up with our own choreography and everything." Jin raised his eyebrows. "Harin was fine doing it all solo?"

Seulki bit her bottom lip. "Well, I may have somehow convinced her she wouldn't be totally solo. Just told her that she'll perform it and all, but that we'll be there on the sides cheering her on." Jin rolled his eyes, shaking his head. "So, solo. How bold of you to take advantage of someone who's injured."

She sat up, crossing her arms and narrowing her eyes. "I did not take advantage of her! I just—I think it would be good for her. Build her confidence up a little, ya know? And it wasn't a lie. We both will be there with her. We still have to talk to Bang about it but if it's just one song I think he should be okay with that." Jin pulled her back down to his lap, running his fingers through her hair. "We'll be there too. Have you talked to Harin today?"

Seulki shook her head. She could fall asleep right now with how comfortable she felt. "Just this morning before I left. Kookie was supposed to take her to her appointment." Jin hummed and she felt him tense a little. She peeked an eye open. "What is it? Did he not show up?! That little—I will break all his video games!" Jin stood up and grabbed her shoulders. "He took her, S. It's what happened after."

She warily looked at him, clicking her tongue. "What happened?" Jin took in a deep breath before explaining what Jungkook had told him over the phone. He had to admit he was a little frightened at the way Seulki's eyes almost turned completely red with rage. Along with her cheeks and tips of her ears. She grabbed his hand, harshly and started pulling him out the door with her. "Seulki-ah, they said we should just wait her—" she turned and gave him a hard look and his words died on his tongue.

"That bastard messed with the wrong bitch. Let's go."