Changes

Jimin picks Jungkook's and Seulki's hair styles

"I can't believe we're letting him do this." Seulki muttered to Jungkook who sighed in agreement. "It can't be that bad." Jungkook said, trying to convince himself more than anything. Jimin wouldn't possibly just totally screw them over, would he? Seulki narrowed her eyes, watching Jimin through the mirror talking with the hair dresser and pointing to different things. "Jungkook, I swear to god if he makes me look like a freaking tangerine I'm going to murder him." Jungkook laughed next to her. "Don't worry, we should just trust him."

Seulki held her breath as the stylists came over to them, mixing a concoction of chemicals for their hair. "Um, can I ask what color?" Seulki asked innocently and Jimin scoffed, walking up in between them. "Nice try. I already told them not to tell you or show you till it's done." Seulki groaned, letting the stylist do her job and scrolling through her phone. She washed her hair out after about an hour or two and that's when the scissors came out and Seulki panicked. "WAIT!" She shouted and everyone looked at her.

"Oppa, please just tell me you're not about to cut all my hair off." She looked at him, hazel eyes pleading that he had some type of mercy. Jimin shrugged, smirking at her. "Guess you'll just have to see." Seulki's eyes widened and Jungkook stifled down a laugh. "You'll look great in anything, S. Don't worry." She gulped as the stylist started cutting and tears came to her eyes as she saw strands of hair falling on the ground, not even paying attention to the color. BigHit was going to kill them, for sure. She wasn't even sure if they had gotten permission for this; she knew she hadn't asked.

Finally, it was time for the big reveal and Seulki was bouncing her leg in anticipation and nervousness. She looked over at Jungkook, smiling. All Jimin had done was make them trim his hair and dye the edges, nothing too bad. So, hers couldn't be that bad, right? Jimin counted down and the two were turned around. Jungkook liked his, playing with it and running his fingers through it. "I actually like it. Thanks, hyung!" He said, shooting Jimin a thumbs up. Both boys looked over at Seulki who's eyes were wide with terror and both of them started laughing.

Seulki wasn't sure if she could call Namjoon and tell him now that she was about to be arrested for murder or just to let it surprise him when she called him from the police station. Her hair was a bright, lime green color that was in no way, shape or form going to be able to be covered easily. He had them cut her length drastically, her hair only to her shoulder on one side with a long bang and the other side a little shorter. "PARK JIMIN!" She screamed, jumping up and Jimin fell over on the floor with laughter.

Seulki didn't want to make the poor hairdressers clean up blood in their shop so, she saved killing Jimin for when they returned home. Then she froze in the middle of them walking. "What's wrong, watermelon?" Jimin teased and Seulki almost took her heel off and embedded it into his temple. "Namjoon oppa is going to kill us. And Jin oppa." Jimin's eyes widened; he hadn't even thought about the other members. "W-we can change it. Let's go back." Seulki shook her head. "Like hell! They bleached my hair for an hour to get it this goddamn green! My hair will fall out. What's left of it." Jungkook laughed, wrapping his arms around both of his members. "It'll be fine, no worries."

However, they all slowed their walk back home, not ready for the fate that awaited them. They reached their building and Seulki whined as she saw her reflection of her bright hair in the window. "Why did you do this to me? Why did Kookie get nice hair and I get this?!" She said and Jimin laughed. "I like it. I think it looks good. It's drastic, dramatic. It's a good change." Seulki rolled her eyes. "At least if someone tries to take you we can see you easily." Jungkook teased and Seulki's lips pressed into a straight line.

Jimin frowned at his younger member, shaking his head. "Not funny, Kook. Apologize." Jungkook sighed, half-heartedly apologizing. "You're never gonna get it over it if you can't joke about it." He said and Seulki turned around, hitting his chest. "Shut up, Jeon Jungkook." Jimin gripped his shoulder, squeezing it. "Enough for now, Kook." Jungkook sighed, pulling Seulki into a hug and kissing the top of her head. "I'm sorry for being an insensitive jerk." She smiled, kissing his neck and looking up at him. "It's okay."

They all walked in, taking the elevator up to their dorm. They walked, trying to be as quiet as possibly until Seulki and Jimin tripped over each other, landing on the floor with a thud. "Oh! Good, you guys are back. Namjoon-ie said th—what the fuck did you do to your hair?" Seulki looked at Jin with wide eyes as did the other two. He rarely swore, almost never. Seulki was sure out of all their seven years together, she'd only heard him swear once. "Uh, surprise?" She said, smiling nervously.

Jin shook his head, turning around and walking away. "Nope. I'm not dealing with it. Nope. NAMJOON-AH!" He screamed and Seulki groaned, turning to glare at Jimin. Namjoon hurried into the room. "What's wro—Seulki what the fuck is wrong with your hair? Please tell me that's a wig." Seulki shook her head, running her fingers through it. "Does it really look that bad?" She said, feeling a little small. She wasn't the biggest fan of it, but she didn't think that it looked that bad. "I-it's just different." Namjoon said.

"I like it!" Taehyung announced, coming into the room and ruffling her hair. "It's different and out of the box for you, S. I think the fans will like it too." She smiled, grateful that at least someone didn't think it was horrid of her to be seen with it. "Thank you, oppa." She said and pushed past everyone towards her room. "I need to go tell manager that I changed my hair." She said and Namjoon groaned. Of course, none of them thought to inform their manager. She closed the door and the Jin glared at Jungkook and Jimin. "Why?" He asked and Jimin let out a chuckle.

"Now when she gets mad and her face gets all red, she'll really look like a watermelon."