Tension

Tension is still running high at Bangtan's dorm

Seulki stormed into the dorm, going straight to her room and slamming the door shut. She walked over to her bed, flopping down on it and screaming into the pillow. Someone opened the door—without bothering to knock—and she sat up, glaring at the unwanted person. Mostly unwanted right now. Taehyung stood there, passive look on his face as he leaned against the door frame with his arms crossed.

"What do you want?" She snapped and he sighed as if he was bored which only pissed her off more. "Are you done acting like an entitled brat?" The way he sounded so nonchalant about it made her want to pick up the lamp on the bedside table and whip it right at his head. But, she refrained. Because as much as they were both pissing each other off, she knew it was pent up from everything.

"How—may I ask—am I acting like an entitled brat?" She stood up, voice rising in volume and arms crossed over her chest. "I think you two should calm down." Jungkook said quietly, but neither of them answered him. Yoongi was standing there, watching this argument unfold. "Let them fight it out, Kook. It'll be better than keeping it in." Jungkook bit his bottom lip but stayed quiet and close. The last thing he wanted was for them to get to angry and end up saying things that hurt each other.

"You're throwing a tantrum because I called you out, you're acting petty towards someone you claim to love just because he doesn't want to move in with you, you walked in and slammed your door like a child," Taehyung held up a finger as he went on, raising a brow before Seulki chucked a pillow at his face. "You're lucky that was just a pillow." Taehyung snorted, dropping it to the ground. "We can add throwing things to that list too." She glared at him, thoroughly convinced that if she concentrated hard enough, fire would shoot from her eyes and burn him.

"Go ahead, Kim Taehyung! Let's just keep listing everything about me that makes me such a terrible person." She said and Taehyung didn't miss the sliver of hurt in her voice, but there was more of challenge right now and it was one that he was willing to take. The other six members were gathered around, ready to step in if it got to be too much, but they all knew that this needed to happen because it would only be worse if they held it in.

"See! That's exactly what I mean! No one said you were a terrible person! You're twisting the words!" She scoffed, throwing her head back. "Right. Yes. It's all me. Me. Me. Me. That's what you said, right? Well here's me telling you to royally fuck off." She flipped him off and Taehyung clenched his jaw. "Really? We're resulting to that now? You're insufferable!" He said and she rolled her eyes, already tired of this. She was waiting for him to just finish out his insults so they could go to bed and get up tomorrow and be over it. That's how it always worked.

She sat down on her bed again, taking a deep breath to calm herself and crossing her legs. Her hazel eyes met his brown ones. "I can't believe you sometimes, Choi Seulki. People give and give to you and you can't be grateful for that." Seulki bit her tongue. "Everyone cares about you so much more than you know and you don't see it or you choose not to. It's absolutely ridiculous. It's like you grew up without a damn heart. You're an empty tin can. Nothing's there."

She kept quiet, just wanting him to finish before she could shove him out of the room and slam the door in his face. "Yah! Kim Taehyung, I think you're going a little to far." Namjoon said, grabbing his arm to pull him back but Seulki shook her head, stopping him. "Let him finish, Joon." Namjoon looked between the two, obviously conflicted, but took a miniscule step back. This was getting ugly and quickly and while he wanted to stop it, he knew it was too late to stop it.

"No wonder why you never had any friends growing up. Or that people didn't like you. You're a grade A bitch, sometimes! I can see why your friend said—"

"That's enough!" Yoongi's voice rang out over his and Taehyung gulped, guilt flashing through his features. He didn't mean that last part. He didn't mean any of it. They were angry and arguing like children. But even this was a low blow for him. Seulki stood up, hazel eyes deadly as she slowly walked towards him. Her gaze didn't falter and now, Taehyung felt nervous. He'd fucked up. "Finish that sentence." She said, quietly but harshly. Yoongi stepped in front of him.

"Seulki, we're done for the night. This is done. We'll talk about this after everyone's had time to calm down." She shook her head, gently pushing him aside. "Finish. Your. Damn. Sentence." Taehyung went back to his previously impassive look, but anyone who was looking in his eyes could see the guilt and shame he was feeling at the moment. The one thing she struggled with, the one thing that was probably the most serious out of anything and everything she's ever gone through, he was about to blame on her and her alone.

"I can see why your friend said what she did, why you did what you did. To feel something because you feel next to nothing." She didn't say anything, but he did see the unbearable hurt flash across her eyes which only served to make him feel even worse. Nobody moved, nobody breathed. It was dead silent that they could hear a pin drop. Yoongi looked absolutely pissed right now, Namjoon looked like he was lost, Jungkook and Jimin looked shocked and Hoseok looked disappointed.

"You listen good, Kim Taehyung. And the rest of you all." She said, glancing around to the others who seemed to be stock still. "You're my family. You're the closest thing to family that I've ever had. You're the only friends I've ever had. And yeah, I expect you to call me out on my bullshit. I hope that you would, even if it results in an argument. But you—" she looked directly into Taehyung's eyes.

"Don't you ever tell me that I don't care. That I don't feel. Remember when BigHit was hiding you away from the group? You were the special member. You remember how you felt like they really didn't want you in the group because they kept hiding you? Remember who was there when you cried about it and who helped you through that? Who went and gave our boss a piece of her mind despite it meaning he could've pulled her out of the group?"

"Remember when you were so down because you missed your family? You know who told manager to get them all there? Who paid for their last-minute tickets? Me. When you were stressed about acting in your first drama? Who was there to run lines with you? Me. When you were sick or injured, it was me who was running around to help you. To take care of you." She stopped talking, tears pricking the corners of her eyes.

"You keep that in mind. Now get out of my room." She shoved everyone out as fast as she could, slamming and locking the door and pushing a chair against the handle for good measure. She laid in her bed, not even having the energy to muster up and cry her frustrations out. As she turned over in her bed, she squeezed her eyes shut.

Maybe this wasn't a fight that could be resolved tomorrow.