Seven

Seulki has a Christmas party

Seulki sighed with a smile of happiness on her face as she finished hanging the last of the lights. She was having a Christmas party today with all the boys and she had to admit she was a little excited. Or a lot. They've been so busy and so wrapped up in their own lives they haven't really had a chance to hang out as group with it being just them. She knew most of the members weren't going to be around for Christmas or already had plans so, she had decided to have an early party to celebrate with the people she considered her family.

She walked back to the kitchen, checking on the ham she had cooking in the oven. She wanted everything to be perfect. She had decided to go for a western menu, wanting to switch it up from their traditional Korean food. She had never cooked a ham before or the side dishes, but she was determined to make it at least somewhat edible for everyone. She heard the beeping of her keypad for the front door and a few seconds later, she heard Jimin and Jungkook.

"Hyung! You can't just walk into someone's house!" Jungkook scolded and Seulki only snorted. Jungkook had rarely ever used the doorbell or knocked. Most of the time Seulki would return home only to see Jungkook comfortably settled on her couch playing video games. "It's just Seulki. It's fine," Jimin said and Seulki rolled her eyes walking out to greet them. "Glad to know that it's just me so it's okay for breaking and entering." She teased and Jimin shrugged.

"Hello to you too!" He chirped, giving her a hug and she returned it with a chuckle. "You're both so. . .festive." She eyed the two boys up and down. Sure, it was a Christmas party but if she had known that they were planning an ugly sweater party she would have gotten one. Jimin's sweater had the butt of a reindeer sticking out with bells all around. Jungkook's had little puppy faces on it with Santa hats and lights that blinked on and off. "We figured it was Christmas and we might as well get in the mood." Jungkook smiled at her.

"Well, no one gave me the memo so now I don't have an ugly sweater." Jimin's eyes flew open in shock. "Ugly sweater?! I'll have you know that these are the cutest sweaters we could find." Seulki only rolled her eyes with a smile and turned back to the kitchen. "Maybe you need to get your eyes checked, Chim." She teased and he only grumbled. The two followed behind her as she started pulling out bottles of expensive wine she had bought just for today. "A bottle for each of us?" Jungkook grinned and Seulki shrugged.

"I mean, there's seven bottles. Do what you wish. But I need at least two." Jimin shook his head and blocked both of the younger members from grabbing for one. "The last time you got drunk my and Hyungwon had to drag you over here and hold your hair while you puked. And order more food! You need to wait till we all at least eat." Both of them just stuck their tongue out at him. "A little pre-party drink never hurt hyung." Jungkook swiped a bottle with a large grin and went to find glasses. Jimin only groaned in annoyance.

A few minutes later everyone else had arrived and all of them wearing ugly Christmas sweaters. Namjoon's had polar bears all over it and was more like a sweater dress than a normal sweater. But he looked cute and Seulki loved it. Hoseok's had a picture of Santa with a fuzzy beard and some jingling bells. Yoongi was not able to wear one due to his shoulder and according to the others they couldn't find him a button up. Jin's had fake little ornaments glued all over it and some lights with glitter. Taehyung's, unsurprisingly, matched Jimin's.

Taehyung and Jin had brought more wine too and Namjoon had brought some cookies that he tried baking on his own. Seulki had to admit that they looked edible and at least they weren't burnt. Once they sat down to eat, they fell into easy conversation, everyone enjoying the food. Seulki couldn't help but zone out a few times and just look around at everyone with a smile. She loved her friends and her boyfriend, but she was positive nothing could beat the love she has for her members. Being together like this was something she always cherished and hoped could go on for a long time.

"It's been a helluva year," Namjoon sighed and the others agreed. "Do you think we'll be able to go back on tour anytime soon?" Seulki asked though she already knew the answer for that was up in the air. "I heard cases are going up again. It's really just a play it by ear kind of thing." Hoseok said and she hummed. She really missed traveling and seeing fans from all over the globe. She hoped that this pandemic would die down soon so they could do that.

"Well, I want to propose a toast!" Jin said, standing up with his wine glass in hand. The others all stared at him and he cleared his throat. "It's been almost a decade now," he started and some of the others groaned. Jin always seemed to get sentimental when he had some alcohol in his system. He narrowed his eyes at the 7 people in front of him and sighed dramatically. "Yah! Let me talk! I'm the oldest anyways! And I have nice things to say!" They all laughed but let him continue.

"I'm very proud of us and all we achieved this year and I'm hoping for many more years with you all. Thank you for letting me a part of Bangtan. And thank you for letting me be your older brother and for taking care of me. Cheers!" They all clinked their glasses together and drank. Thankfully no one else wanted to make speeches. "What about presents?!" Taehyung asked and Seulki only smirked. She had bought them all something small. It was just a thin silver bracelet with each of their names on it and a small diamond in it.

"Help me with the dishes and it's all yours," she winked towards Taehyung who dutifully stood on his feed and started clearing off the table. Seulki only chuckled as she followed him and before long the dishes were dried and put away and the presents were handed out. Now, they were all squished on Seulki's couch, sitting on top of one another just like they used to do back at their dorm when they first debuted. No one seemed uncomfortable or wanting more space and Seulki swore that Jungkook, Jimin and Taehyung all were trying to squeeze in closer.

She smiled around her as the Christmas movie played and Hoseok walked out with their hot chocolates. The best gift she could ever have was these seven boys.