Make Up

Seulki and Taehyung talk

Seulki groaned as she rolled over. She was feeling worse than she did the other day. And it felt like she was sleeping right next to a space heater. Her eyes peeked open and she groaned even more. Of course it felt like she was by a space heater. Taehyung was curled up next to her, fast asleep. And his body heat was causing her to sweat.

"Tae, move. You're too hot." He hummed, not opening his eyes. "I know." She lightly smacked his arm and he grinned. "How are you feeling?" He asked and she only grunted in response. It was enough for him to know she wasn't feeling much better. "You can stay in my bed." She shook her head. "I need to go home." Taehyung rolled his eyes. "You are home, S."

She didn't say anything, biting her bottom lip. "Maybe we can talk now?" He asked, hopeful. She sighed, turning to lay on her back. "If you really want to and not just because someone told you to." He ruffled her already messy hair. "I want too." He sat up and Seulki suddenly felt cold. She'd rather be sweating than the distance she felt right now. "I'm really sorry. For what I said." She raised a brow, peering up at him with her hazel orbs.

"And what part are you sorry about actually?" She didn't mean for it to sound rude or bitchy, but she needed to know. She needed to know that he knew what part had upset her the most. He looked down at her, eyes slightly narrowed. "Saying that it was your fault. For what you went through. That it was alright for your friend to say that. I don't believe that for a second. And I would never blame you for something like that. It's not your fault." He averted his gaze to somewhere else.

She reached up, grabbing his hand. "I forgive you. But maybe you were right. Some part of it was probably my fault." Taehyung's eyes snapped to her, a fire lit in them. "How?" Seulki sat up a little, shrugging her shoulders. "I could have been a better friend. I should've checked in more. Tried more. I could've told one of you what she said. What was being said. What I was thinking. I don't know."

Taehyung clicked his tongue, squeezing her hand. "It's not your fault that she wasn't talented enough to be scouted. You can't blame yourself for that. You earned this, fair and square. And image shouldn't even matter. You were perfect when you first met us and you still are. Everyone else can suck it." She let out a strained chuckle, followed by a coughing fit and Taehyung frowned. "Lemme get you some cough medicine." He left the room and Seulki propped herself up on the pillows.

He returned a few seconds later with the cherry medicine of death. She scrunched her nose up. He rolled his eyes. "It will help." She groaned, taking it and throwing it back like a shot, scrunching her nose up. "Disgusting." He chuckled, sitting back down next to her. "You didn't' talk to us because you didn't want to worry us. We know that. And honestly, I don't even think you realized how bad it had gotten before it was too late."

She looked at him out of the corner of her eyes but didn't say anything. "Telling us what goes through your head helps us to help you though. We're not mind readers." She sighed again, leaning her head on his arm. "It's a fight everyday. I'm constantly thinking about how many calories I'm taking in. What I can do to burn those calories off. How many meals I need to skip to be able to eat again. Sometimes even the thought of eating makes me want to vomit." Taehyung was quiet.

"What can we do?" She shook her head. "Nothing, really. You all are doing what you can. I'd much rather just talk to everyone else because I'm angry at them too and the thoughts are louder when I'm stressed." Taehyung raised a brow. "Why are you mad at them? We're the ones that fought." She sighed again. "When you said it—no one said anything. You all just kind of looked around. So, somewhere you all kind of believed that it was somehow a little my fault. And that hurt a lot more than us arguing over something stupid."

Taehyung sighed, leaning his head back. "I'm sorry. I really am. I should've never gotten involved. But I can promise you, none of us think that. I swear." She smiled, kissing his cheek. "I'm glad we did fight. It was some stuff I needed to hear. But I'll be alright. Things will go back to normal. Now, you need to get ready before Namjoon comes in here and scolds you for not waking up on time." She winked and he chuckled, kissing her cheek before getting up.

"Chicken?" He asked as he slipped a shirt on and she nodded. "You always knew me best." He grinned, handing her a bottle of water. "I'll see you soon. Sleep and rest." She nodded and he shut the lights off as he closed the door. She snuggled back down into the covers. It wasn't totally perfect, but it was a start.