Reactions: Seulki Dating

BTS reactions to Seulki dating

Seokjin (Jin): Jin would go full mom/dad mode. He'd as her date a thousand questions, none of their answers ever being good enough for him. He would be very protective as Seulki is considered to him as his youngest child and he'd be damned if he'd let some good-for-nothing boy come in and break her heart. It would take him a while to warm up to the idea, but Seulki is persistent and eventually Jin would be a little more trusting. Jin is the first member Seulki would go to if her and her partner split up as she knows that Jin will let her eat all the ice cream she wants and hold her close while she cries it all out. He would not hesitate to go after the person with Namjoon.

Yoongi (Suga): Yoongi is indifferent to Seulki dating, but inside he is a little wary. He'll be polite and nice, but he'll constantly be looking for warning signs or red flags. He'd keep tabs on her date, wanting to know everything and anything about him without needing to ask directly. For the most part though, Yoongi wouldn't be too bothered by her dating and would support it. The minute the person hurts her though, they should never show their face again because Yoongi will rearrange it.

Namjoon (RM): At first, he would be a little wary about it, mostly for brotherly instinct. He doesn't want Seulki getting hurt and he doesn't want scandals to be written about her. He would be polite and nice to her date when she was around, but he would pull him to the side and letting him know that if he hurts her, he's good as dead. He'll always be there to listen to her when they're having problems and offer her the best advice, but he will keep a running tally of all the boy's mistakes so if they do split up, he has plenty of reasons to come after him. He is not okay with seeing Seulki being all lovey dovey or kissing anyone in front of him and would act like a dad, sitting in between the two and interrupting any romance.

Hoseok (J-Hope): He would be ecstatic for Seulki! He would love helping her plan her outfits for dates or planning dates. He'd be the first person to go with her when she needed to by a birthday gift or anniversary gift. He'd be the first member to actually be friends with her partner and be trusting right away. He loves to sit and listen to Seulki gush about her liking towards them and sometimes you can hear them giggling like schoolgirls at all hours of the night about it. Hoseok would be quick to cut the person off though if they ever wronged Seulki, no matter how close they had grown during the relationship. He wouldn't be willing to fight them, but he would be excellent at completely ghosting them.

Jimin: Jimin would be similar to Hoseok when it came to Seulki dating. He would be very friendly and open but he wouldn't be shy to let the date know that if he fucks up, he better change his name and move off the grid. He would take Seulki shopping for an outfit for a date, sometimes even going as far as to take her date to get an outfit. "If you're going to be with Seulki, you're gonna look like you deserve her." Jimin might tend to get a little jealous from time-to-time when Seulki is paying more attention to her love interest than him, but nothing ever serious. He and Seulki also love to tease her date by their closeness; holding hands, harmless flirting, etc. It's like their initiation. If her date can pass the jealousy without blowing up in a bout of anger, he's perfect in Jimin's eyes for her.

Taehyung (V): Taehyung would be supportive of Seulki dating but he wouldn't necessarily like it. He has younger sisters and if they were dating, Taehyung would be just as unhappy. He is more worried about her getting hurt than anything else. It doesn't matter if she's dating someone he's close with, one of their members, someone he's friends with or some stranger. He is always on edge after Seulki goes on dates, expecting the worst and for her to come home crying. He would be vocal to both Seulki and her date that he doesn't trust them and probably never will, but he'll do his best to be polite and welcoming. If the person ends up hurting Seulki, Taehyung is leading the mob of people that are ready to wipe the floor with his face.

Jungkook: Jungkook, similar to Yoongi, doesn't really care about Seulki dating. He knows that the rest of his members will probably make a big deal out of it so he doesn't see why he should have to as well. Plus, he doesn't know much about dating just as much Seulki doesn't and he doesn't feel like he has any valuable advice he could offer her. He would be the most supportive member out of all of them, treating her date as if he was another member. He's also good for helping Seulki sneak out for some dates without the others knowing and having to hover over her every move. Jungkook would be right at the front with Taehyung, leading the mob, if her partner ever hurt her.