Predebut-Move In Day

Seulki moves into the dorm

Seulki was moving in the last of her boxes into what is to be her new home. Her new dorm, with new people. A fresh start for her life and hopefully, a good one. She would be lying if she told anyone that she wasn't nervous as all hell. Of course, she was. It was practically starting all over without her girls by her side. The boys had been extremely welcoming so far, helping her move the little boxes she had into her new room, making her and her friends feel comfortable. Though she was nervous, she was also excited. She couldn't help the smile that stayed plastered to her face pretty much the whole time she was moving things in.

Seulki was still worried about her best friend, Soojin, though. Soojin had barely said two words to her since yesterday. There has been no laughing or joking around with others as everyone else was doing. She was still being cold towards Seulki and Seulki still was unsure of what she did. As the last of the boxes were placed into her new room, the girls all bid goodbye to the boys and Seulki walked them back down to her now ex-leaders' car. There were tears in her eyes and there was in the other girls too. Seulki gave them all a tight hug, the leader and eldest promising to stay in touch.

They got in the car and Seulki turned towards Soojin. She pulled Soojin into a warm embrace that was half heartedly returned by the other. "I'm going to miss you, Soo. I'm sorry we couldn't debut together. I'll still call you every day and I will pray that all of you get your big break." Soojin pulled away, a scowl on her face. "This should have been my big break." Seulki was wide eyed, not used to the cold, rough tone that Soojin had just used with her. "Look at you, Seulki! You're average! There is nothing special about you. That should be me in there, getting my big break! Being able to debut! It's not fair and you don't deserve it!"

The other two got out of the car, the eldest dragging Soojin into the backseat and closing the door. Seulki could see through the tears in her eyes that the eldest was scolding Soojin. What have I done? "S, you deserve every bit of this. You better take this opportunity and live your dreams! We will always be by your side, always supporting." The leader kissed her cheek and gave her one last squeeze, hopping into the car and driving away. Seulki composed herself and made her way back up to her new dorm. When she entered, she saw all 7 boys staring at her with big smiles.

"Welcome to your new home, Seulki! We're very happy you're here!" One of the boys with big doe eyes came up to her and wrapped her in a hug. His bunny smile never left his face. "T-thank you." She whispered, not making eye contact. She was still hurt by Soojin's words bouncing around her head, but she had to be okay. She couldn't break down on the first day. "I'm Jungkook!" The boy who hugged her a few moments ago said, waving. She smiled. "I'm Taehyung and that's Jimin." Another two boys stepped forward, both with black hair and dark brown eyes. They pulled her into a hug, Jimin ruffling her hair as he pulled away. "Yah!" She yelled, glaring at him and all he did was giggle. "Cute."

"I'm Yoongi, that's Hoseok, Jin and Namjoon is our leader." Seulki looked at the remaining boys, feeling a little intimidated. They were all taller than her and while they were all wearing smiles, she could see the obvious discomfort of having a girl in an all boy home in their eyes. "Hello, I'm Seulki but you can call me S." She said quietly, offering a small smile.

"We're really happy you're here, Seulki. We hope that you can find comfort here and call it home and maybe consider us family one day." The leader, Namjoon said. Seulki forgot about everything with Soojin in that moment as all 7 boys were staring at her with hopeful eyes. She smiled brightly, "I would love for that." All 7 boys quickly bombarded her in a group hug and she couldn't help but giggle. "I'll help you put your stuff away and then Jin hyung can make us chicken for dinner!" Jimin said, pulling Seulki towards her room with Taehyung and Jungkook right behind them.

Seulki smiled, she was ready for this adventure and knew that soon, all 7 of these boys would be her family.

Due to today being a rough day for many kpop lovers, I decided to post this and hopefully bring a little bit of happiness to you all today. Stay strong, fighting!