Bon Voyage Series Season 1: Hikers

Seulki takes the trek with Namjoon and Jimin

"I'm too tired to walk, let's just take the train." Hoseok whined. Seulki rolled her eyes. "I want to walk. I want to take in the scenery and take pictures. Where's your sense of adventure?" She teased the older and he groaned. "You young ones have way too much energy." Seulki shrugged her shoulders, adjusting her backpack. "I'll walk with you," Namjoon said and Jimin decided to join the pair. "It'll be a bonding experience of friendship!" The other 4 made their way to buy tickets while Namjoon, Jimin and Seulki started their trek up the mountain.

Seulki was stopping every 5 minutes to take a picture of the scenery and Jimin groaned. "S, if we stop every five minutes we're never going to get there." Seulki rolled her eyes, looking down to examine her recent photographs. "Sorry I'm trying to make memories." Namjoon sighed, walking up to the pair. "Then take pictures of us in it too, not just the landscape. This is a trip as members." Seulki raised her camera and Namjoon and Jimin posed as she clicked the button. They walked a bit more, until Jimin started complaining. "I'm hungry. My feet hurt. Can we go to that house? I can make them feel sorry if I look lost." Seulki giggled. "Oppa, we're almost there. You can make it. Let's dance!" She pulled out her phone, playing Fire.

The trio danced ridiculously to the song the rest of the way up. They were happy to meet up with the other four, taking pictures and selfies to remember the moment. "I miss V-oppa. When is he supposed to be here?" Seulki said, sitting down on the bench. "He's waiting down by the entrance the staff said." Seulki perked up, impatiently waiting for the train car to show up again. As they all waited on the slow-moving train car to bring them back down the mountain, Seulki laughed and joked with her members until she heard a panicked RM beside her. "I think I left my bag up there." She groaned, putting her head down. "Why do we keep losing stuff?! How do you not notice you don't have the extra weight on you?!" RM smiled sheepishly. "We don't' have money to go back up." Seulki groaned again. "Nope. I am not walking all the way back up. You're on your own," RM hung his head in shame until Seulki heard the PD speak up.

"If you rap for us, we'll give you the money for the car to go back up." The other members, including Seulki, started pestering him. "Do it, hyung! You're the best at freestyle." Jungkook stated and Seulki agreed with him furiously. "Hurry, oppa! We're almost to the bottom!" Namjoon started up his freestyle and they all cheered for him when he finished in embarrassment. The PD laughed, "give him his bag." Seulki looked with narrowed eyes as they handed Namjoon his bag while his face was full of relief. "That was mean, making him worry like that." She said, crossing her arms. Namjoon laughed, ruffling her hair. "It's fine, S. It's here, everything is here. That's all that matters." Seulki grumbled, hopping off the train car and searching for Taehyung.

She spotted him sitting on the bench and ran over. "Oppa! I missed you!" She tackled him in a hug that he graciously returned. "I missed you too, S. I'm happy we're all finally together." The others quickly made their way to him, Jungkook wrapping an arm around him. "What have you been doing this whole time? We didn't even know you had landed yet." He asked and Taehyung played some music and started dance while responding "this!" The others rolled their eyes, walking away out of embarrassment. Seulki stayed behind with him, "I'll dance with you any day, any time. Just not now. I'm tired." Taehyung laughed, wrapping an arm around her shoulder. "Thanks, S. I'll hold you too that."