Predebut-Seulki vs. the Internet

Seulki starts to see the haters comments but Namjoon won't stand for it.

Seulki sighed, tears in her eyes. It was late, almost 4AM. She should be sleeping, resting for their one day of rest that they get to have before they debut. She scrolled through more of the articles on her phone, reading the comments. Of course, there were good ones; supporting her and the boys, wishing them luck, excited for their debut. However, she couldn't keep her eyes off the negative ones.

A girl in an all boy group?! What kind of attention is she hoping for?

Look at her body, I can't believe the stylists can find outfits to fit her.

No amount of makeup can help her face.

We all know she is not the visual portion of the group lol.

There's no way she can keep up.

Seulki dropped her phone on the pillow next to her, turning over and throwing the covers over her head. She heard someone's alarm go off in her room. She stayed silent, trying to act like she was still sleeping. She heard someone groan as they stretched and get up, shuffling around the dark room. It was silent after a few minutes and she hastily grabbed her phone again, going back to read any new comments.

Tears were silently falling down her cheeks, but she didn't dare make a sound. She didn't want the boys to worry. To see her letting strangers affect her this much. As the hours went on, she heard two others get up and shuffle out of the bedroom. She heard pots and pans clattering in the kitchen and figured Jin was up making everyone a hearty breakfast since it's their first rest day in forever. She didn't move, keeping the covers over her head and staring at the wall. She heard someone walk in the room and squeezed her eyes shut, still pretending to be asleep.

"Seulki, love. Get up for breakfast." It was Jimin. He shook her gently, but she didn't move an inch. Jimin sighed, grabbing comforter and removing her warmth. "Seulki! Jin-hyung is going to yell at you if you don't get up and eat." Seulki shot up, looking at Jimin hoping her eyes weren't red or her cheeks puffy. "I'm not hungry, Jimin." She said, voice void of any emotion. She grabbed the covers, layng back down and tossing them over her head. Jimin wasn't sure what to do. Seulki was rarely like this. "Are you sick?! Are you not feeling well?!" He said, worry taking over his person. "I'm fine."

Jimin walked briskly out of the room towards the kitchen where the five other members were talking. They sat up straighter, noticing Jimin's uneasiness. "Somethings wrong with Seulki." He said, looking each member in the eye. "What's wrong with her?!" Hoseok said, jumping up from his chair, almost knocking Yoongi's coffee over. "Yah! Be careful!"

"I don't know, hyung. She wouldn't get up so I pulled her covers off. She looked like she had been crying. She said she wasn't hungry."

"Is she sick?!" Jin and Taehyung's voice rang out. Jimin shook his head, pulling his phone out.

He started scrolling through the news when he saw an article about their debut coming up in a few weeks. He started reading comments, smiling at how great and supportive fans were already. However he frowned, starting to see hate comments. Many of them directed towards Seulki. "I think I know." He passed his phone around to the members. All of their faces turning into disgust and anger as the read the comments further. "How could someone say that?! She does better than we do!" Taehyung yelled, running his hand through his unruly bed head. "How can stylists find clothes?! She barely weighs anything already!" Hoseok said, louder.

"Her phone was laying right next to her on the bed. What if she saw all of these?" Jimin said sadly, putting his phone back in his pocket. "I'll go talk to her," Namjoon said. He looked over at Yoongi. "Can you call the company about this?" Yoongi nodded, immediately pulling out his phone. Namjoon walked towards her room, trying to think of what to say to her. He was livid about these comments; they haven't even debuted yet and people are already trying to drag them down. He sighed, raising his fist and softly knocking on the bedroom door. There was no answer, so he walked in.

Seulki was curled into a ball on her bed, buried under her covers. Namjoon could have missed her if he didn't know she was still in bed. The quiet sniffles coming from underneath the covers didn't help hide her much either. "Seulki," Namjoon said gently, climbing into the top bunk and gently pulling the covers down. Seulki turned her face into the pillow, not wanting to look at him. "S, please look at me." She mumbled something incoherent into the pillow and Namjoon sighed, wrapping his arms around her waist and planting himself on top of her. "I'm not getting off until you look at me." She wiggled, mumbling something that Namjoon couldn't hear and then she turned her head. "Fine! I'll look at you but get off before you suffocate me." He smiled, getting off and leaning against the wall.

Seulki sat up, wiping her face with her tank top. "I'm going to assume you were up all night reading the comments?" She nodded her head, looking down. Tears welled up in her eyes again and Namjoon grabbed her. He pulled her in between his legs with her head resting on his chest and laying is chin on top of her head. "S, you know none of that is true, right? You're insanely talented. And good looking. That's why Jin-hyung doesn't let you out alone." Seulki giggled a little, snuggled closer to Namjoon's body, grateful for the warmth he was giving off. "You don't care if I have a fish face?" She said, looking down and her lips turning into a frown.

"You're our fish." Namjoon said, squishing her cheeks. She laughed, pulled his hands off. "Thank you, Joonie-oppa." He ruffled her hair, kissing the top of her head. "Anything for you, S." Suddenly the room was bombarded by five other bodies. "We love your fish face too!" Taehyung said, squishing her cheeks again. She shook his hands off, scowling. "Turn that frown upside down! It's cuter when you're a fish." Jin said, using his pointer fingers to fix her scowl into a weird smile. She laughed, grateful for everyone coming to cheer her up. "Now come eat, S. We always wanted to have a pet elephant!" Jimin said, running out of the room. "Yah! JIMIN!" She threw her pillow, narrowly missing him and scrambled down the ladder of the bunk, chasing him down the hallway.

"I didn't know we were raising a lion." Jungkook said as they watched Seulki tackle Jimin to the floor. "Me either; remind me never to make her mad." Yoongi said, watching the scene unfold before him.