Miniseries: Seulki Taking Care of Members: Namjoon

Seulki taking care of Namjoon

Seulki was grateful for the group she was able to debut in, and the company they were able to do it under. Her boys, all seven of them, along with their company always had her back on anything and everything. Even when she was in the wrong, they still did what they could to protect her and guide her along her ever-growing path. Outside of work, the boys took care of her, all the time. Jin cooking meals for her, Namjoon helping her with lyrics and giving life advice, Yoongi being the silent comfort, Hoseok taking the time out of his already exhausting day to help her nail choreography and making her laugh even when he didn't want too; Jimin comforting her when she's sad or sick and also taking the time to help her learn choreography, Taehyung always making sure she's eaten enough and the first to speak up when she hasn't rested or isn't feeling the best, and Jungkook, who treats her like one of the guys but would fight any of them for hurting or upsetting her.

Seulki wanted to repay them for everything they have done for her and still do for her and she does that in the best way she knows how; caring and protecting them back. Always having their back and making sure they know that no matter what, even if the world is against them, she will always be right by their side. Through their darkest storms and their brightest rainbows, she will be by their side. Caring for them, supporting them, and being there for them when they need her most. It's not a burden to her, it's not something she feels she has too do. She wants to do it. She wants to show them that she loves them just as much as they love her. That she will be the first one to knock a bitch out for any of them if necessary.

She had noticed that Namjoon had been more stressed than usual lately. He was coming home later and later, staying at the company or the studio later and later. He wasn't eating much and the dark circles under his eyes were enough to tell her that he wasn't getting much sleep either. She considered his hair permanently disheveled in these times as he spent every five second running his tense fingers through it. He's always extremely patient, usually able to brush things off his shoulders and not worry too much about them but he had been short with everyone lately, Seulki included. He was becoming increasingly annoyed in a much less amount of time. Seulki hummed to herself as she allowed the tea to sit and grabbed a plate of some healthy snacks. They were going to have a comeback soon and she knew he would be annoyed if she walked in with a plate of sweets. However, she placed two macaroons in the center of the plate and carried both that and the drink expertly to his room.

She knocked softly with her foot, not expecting a response. She was pleasantly surprised when he came and opened the door but frowned a little at his appearance. It was clear he hadn't slept more than a few hours the night before; dark bags prominent on his pale skin. He looked at her with a soft, but tired smile, his eyes barely open. "What's up, princess?" She hummed in response, pushing past him and into his room knowing that he wouldn't willingly let her in right now. He sighed, quietly closing the door behind him and went back to his desk, almost collapsing into his chair. "S, I'm really busy right now." She rolled her eyes, placing the cup of tea and plate of food on his desk. "That's fine, I just want you to eat, oppa." She said, pointing to the plate. He turned, looking at it and she smiled when she saw his eyes widen a little and giggled at the growl his stomach put out.

He ate happily, finishing everything on the plate in the matter of minutes. He sighed, sitting back in his chair, eyes closed. "Thank you, S. But I gotta get back to work now." He turned around, running his fingers through his already wild hair as she has seen him do so many times the past few weeks. "When's the last time you actually slept, Joon?" She said quietly and he grunted in response. "Last night for about 2 hours." She scoffed, crossing her arms and spinning him back around. He glared at her. "Seulki, I need to work." She narrowed her eyes, challenging him. "You also need to sleep, oppa. And eat. Nothing is going to come to you if you're not taking care of yourself." He rolled his eyes, turning his chair back over and picking up his pen. "I'm fine, S. Let me work. I'll sleep when this is done." She glared at the back of his head, but if he felt it he didn't show it.

She turned, stomping into his bathroom and slamming the door. She ran the water, pouring in some lavender. If he wasn't going to take care of himself, she sure as hell was going to do it for him and that started with a relaxing bath. She entered back into his room, not surprised to see him sitting in the same position, pen furiously writing and scratching on his notebook and hand running through his hair every few seconds. She smiled a little at how cute he was when he was focused on his work and it was something she highly admired him for; when he was also taking care of himself. She turned him back around and he glared at her again, dropping his pen on the floor. "Dammit, Seulki! Let me work!" He yelled and she just crossed her eyes, not amused.

"You're done for tonight, Kim Namjoon." He sighed, knowing she meant business when using any of their full names. "Please, S. I'm almost done and then I'll sleep. I swear." She shook her head, swiping the notebook off of his desk and shoving it down her shirt. "You want to work, you grab it." He widened his eyes and ran his hand, yet again, through his hair. "S, I don't have time for this." She smirked, crossing her arms. "Me either. Now go get in the bath." She stepped behind him, pushing him towards the bathroom. He gave up, too exhausted to even argue with her anymore and figured he would quickly wash up and then get back to work. However, he wasn't expecting the hot bath to soothe the aches and pains in his hands and back and be as relaxing as it was.

When he stepped out, dressed in only a pair of joggers, he was slightly annoyed to see Seulki still lounging on his bed, reading a random magazine. She looked up as he stepped out, tossing the magazine aside and beckoning him over. He groaned, pinching the bridge of his nose. "Seulki. I'm relaxed, more than I thought I would be. I'm going back to work now." She rolled her eyes, getting up and linking her arm with his. "I told you, you're done for tonight.  And the only way you're going to keep working is if you shove your hand down my shirt and get your notebook yourself.  Now lay down." She pushed him over on the bed, which normally wouldn't have been possible, but given that his body had reached it's limit on exhaustion, his muscles gave out and he fell onto the comfy surface. "Roll over." She demanded and he did as told, too comfy and tired to fight back anymore.

He stretched out, groaning in pleasure. Seulki smiled, jumping up on the bed and sitting on his thighs. "What are you even doing, weirdo?" He mumbled, already half asleep. She smiled and gently started massaging his back. She worked the knots out of his shoulders and slowly made her way down the rest of his back. He groaned in satisfaction. "That feels nice." She smiled again, continuing her massage until she couldn't find anymore knots. She rolled off of him, facing him and smiled when she found him peacefully sleeping, the stress lines that seemed to be permanent on his face no longer there. She kissed his cheek, getting up and pulling the comforter over him. She placed a pillow under his head and another one next to him. She knew eventually he was going to need to hug something and she had no plans of being squished by him all night. She kissed his head again, whispering a quiet "I love you," and tiptoed out of the room, shutting off the lights and closing the door.

The next morning, Namjoon woke up feeling immensely relaxed and better than he had felt in days. He was able to quickly finish lyrics for the rest of the album and spent the rest of his day watching documentaries with Seulki.