Aftermath

Seulki is struggling after her encounter and some Yoongi and Seulki fluff

Seulki sighed, staring at the white ceiling above her. She had been told by the company that she needed to take a break for a week or two; just to process what had happened and let things die down and be ready to get back on her own two feet. Unfortunately for her, she was finding that easier said than done. She had told herself not to read tabloids, not to read what people were saying about the incident. BigHit had posted an official statement on her behalf, that she was going to be taking some time for things to get back to normal, to process through the anxiety and fear that this incident had brought on. However, she couldn't help herself. Majority of the fans had sent loving messages wishing her luck, that they loved her and couldn't wait for her to come back but not to rush it and take care of herself. However, there were the few that said she deserved it, she shouldn't have led the fan on, etc.

She sighed again, closing her eyes. She hadn't left her bed for at least two days. Only to brush her teeth and use the bathroom, but other than that, nothing. She was ignoring all her messages, all her phone calls. She was ignoring her members, her manager. It's not that she didn't want to talk with anyone, she just didn't know what to say. She didn't want to talk about it, but she knew she had to, or it was going to eat away at her. She kept having nightmares when she slept of what could have happened had she not reacted the way she did. She learned quickly to only sleep for a few hours at a time so she couldn't dream. The boys were still busy, continuing on with their schedule without her, but they were worried.

Seulki wasn't coming out for meals and even though one of them would bring a tray of food to her, she would barely touch it. They noticed she's been silent, she hasn't gotten out of bed, let alone took a shower. Jimin was eating silently in the kitchen while Jin got the coffee ready for the other members who were in the process of waking up. "Hyung, what are we going to do?" He finally asked and Jin frowned, taking the stool next to him and plopping his head into his hands. "I don't know, Jimi-shi, I don't know." Jimin slumped down and slowly the other members started entering the kitchen. Hoseok had his eye trained on the door to Seulki, Jungkook, and Taehyung's room. "Has she eaten anything?" Namjoon looked down, shaking his head. "Barely. I brought her in some dinner last night, but Tae said when he went to grab the dishes she'd barely had two bites."

Hoseok sighed and Yoongi angrily sat next to him. "If I could get my hands on that bas-"

"Hyung," Namjoon said sternly. He grumbled to himself, sitting back and crossing his arms. "We need to do something. She can't do this to herself." He said and the others nodded in agreement. They sat in silence for a while, trying to think of something when Jimin jumped up, a smile on his face. "Jesus!" Jin jumped, "are you trying to give me a heart attack?" Jungkook laughed and then trained his eyes on Jimin. "What is it hyung?"

"A party." The boys all looked at him, confused. "Sorry?" Jungkook and Taehyung asked at the same time. "Right now, she's probably scolding herself for not saying anything to us. And she's probably even more upset she has to take a break and feels like she's letting us down. Let's bring everyone here to show her nothing has changed." Hoseok perked up, a small smile gracing his face. "Who's coming to get decorations with me?" Taehyung and Jimin happily agreed. "I'll go get food and drinks." Jin said and Jungkook happily sprang to go with him. "Yoongi-hyung and I can call everyone and clean up." Namjoon said, pulling his phone out and his fingers furiously flew across his screen. "You do that, I'm gonna go get her ass out of bed and in the bath." Yoongi said, standing up and making his way towards Seulki's room.

Everyone left, excited and eager to cheer up their beloved maknae. Yoongi walked into the bedroom without bothering to knock; he knew he wouldn't get a response anyways. Seulki didn't even spare him a glance. She didn't even move. Yoongi would have thought she was dead if he couldn't see the slight rise and fall of her comforter indicating she was, in fact, breathing. He marched up to side of the bunk. "Get up. Now. Get in the shower." Seulki didn't even look his way, ignoring him. "Choi Seulki. You have 10 seconds to get your ass in the bathroom before I drag you there myself." He saw her eyes briefly glance his way and mentally he sighed in relief. "Glad to know you're not deaf. Now let's go, move."

She rolled her eyes, still not moving. Yoongi sighed in annoyance. "5 seconds, S." She made no attempt to move. "That's it." Yoongi was not known by the members to have much strength, but Seulki knew they were terribly wrong about that. He stood on the ladder and quickly picked her up and swung her over his shoulder without hesitation or any type of fumble. Seulki didn't fight back or say anything one; she was in shock that Yoongi was able to do that and two; she was too tired. He stomped over to the bathroom, placing her on the counter and closing the door. He walked over to the tub, turning on the water and then switching it to the shower head.

Seulki just sat there, shoulders slightly slumped over. Yoongi sighed again, staring at Seulki. He's never seen her this way before and the fact that she hasn't even tried to yell at him or fight back like she normally would was making him more worried by the second. He shut the shower off and filled the tub, adding in lavender bubble bath. He quietly walked over to Seulki, sighing and kissing her forehead gently. "C'mon, love. Arms up." She obeyed, lifting her arms and Yoongi pulled the shirt over her head, discarding it on the floor. He stood her up, pulling her pants down and discarding them as well. He grabbed her a towel and held it up. "I love you, but I'm not taking your underwear and bra off. That's all you." Seulki let a ghost of a smile grow on her lips. She grabbed the towel and Yoongi turned around. She discarded her undergarments and wrapped the towel around herself.

"I'm done," she whispered, her voice hoarse. She briefly glanced up at herself in the mirror. There were noticeable dark circles under eyes and her cheek bones seemed to be sticking out a little more. Her eyes were dull and tired, her hair was a tangled, greasy mess. Her lips were chapped and on the verge of cracking. She was more pale than usual. She felt Yoongi wrap an arm around her shoulders. "C'mon, S. To the bath." He knew what she was doing but he didn't want to bring it up. She allowed Yoongi to guide her to the tub and then help her get in, him turning around until everything but her head was submerged under the bubbles. Seulki sighed contently; the warm water felt great on her muscles and she instantly felt the calming aroma surround her. "I'ma wash your hair. Jin-hyung went and bought your favorite shampoo and conditioner."

Seulki smiled, closing her eyes as Yoongi massaged her scalp. He let her soak for a few minutes while he went to get her a new outfit. She closed her eyes again, leaning her head on the edge of her temporary porcelain home. She smiled a little; she did feel a little better and she knew she probably definitely smelled better. A few moments later, she heard Yoongi chuckling. "What?" She asked with more power to her voice. "Nothing. It's just nice to see you smiling. And hearing your voice." He handed her a towel and turned around again as she stepped out. She quickly changed into the leggings and oversized hoodie that he brought her, smiling when she smelled his cologne on it. Yoongi took another towel and started drying her hair.

He gently combed through it, trying his best to put it into a braid and Seulki let out a laugh which caused the rare gummy smile that Yoongi has to show. "I can do it, oppa. Thank you." She quickly put her long, pale lavender hair into a braid. She smiled a little, there was more color in her cheeks and the dark circles didn't seem so dark anymore. "Put some makeup on, we have the manager coming over for a meeting." He said, the lie passing easily through his lips. She nodded, adding some light makeup quickly while Yoongi never left her side. "You look beautiful, love." He said softly and Seulki smiled, meeting his eyes through the mirror.

She turned around, kissing his cheek and wrapping her small arms around him. "Thank you, Yoongi-oppa. Thank you so much. I feel a little better." Yoongi's gummy smile came out again as he wrapped his arms around her, hugging her back. "Hey, we said you're never alone, remember? Sometimes you're just too stubborn to see it." Seulki giggled a little but agreed. "C'mon, oppa. Let's go see what manager wants." She turned to walk out of the bathroom before stopping abruptly and turning around, Yoongi almost running her over. "I love you." She kissed his cheek and turned around.

"You're gross." Seulki smiled softly, making her way down the short hallway. That was Yoongi language of me too.