Relationship with Enhypen

Lee Heeseung: Seulki feels as if Heeseung is the annoying little brother she never had but always wanted. She's the youngest in her group so, anyone who's younger than her she automatically sees as a type of sibling. Heeseung is probably the most comfortable with Seulki out of the rest of Enhypen because Seulki has helped him throughout his trainee days. He had accidentally bumped into her on his first day in the company and apologized profusely while turning red and Seulki just thought he was absolutely adorable. Heeseung is comfortable teasing her and pranking her.

Yang Jungwon: Probably the second most comfortable around Seulki. He's still pretty quiet and overly polite when they're around, but he's slowly been able to hold conversations with her that don't pertain to work or the company. She's gotten him to loosen up and crack a few jokes with her and Heeseung too. Seulki was there on the day that they had voted for Jungwon to be leader for Enhypen and while she could see how happy yet worried he was, she made sure to cheer extra loud and tell him what a great job he was going to do.

Park Jongseong (Jay): Almost on the same level as Heeseung. He's overly gentlemanly at times, but Seulki just finds that to be a cute quirk. He likes to laugh and joke around, but Seulki can tell that he holds back when he thinks it would be crossing the line (even though it won't). When she found out Jay was into fashion, she had immediately invited him to go shopping with her and Taehyung and to her surprise, the boy accepted. The trio had a great day shopping at department stores and eating street foods.

Sim Jaeyun (Jake): Like with Harin, Jake is usually extremely shy and reserved around Seulki. Seulki is a little more adamant at pulling out conversations with him. The two first started talking when Jake had seen her glaring at a table full of sweets during a company meeting. He thought she just didn't like a staff that was near there or something so, he swiped a cupcake and brought it over to her. Seulki was surprised—and on a diet—but Jake promised that it would be their secret and he would cover her so she could scarf it down. Now, the two have been leaving random snacks in the others practice room.

Park Sunghoon: Seulki and Sunghoon have never really talked. Just a brief hello when they pass by each other. To Seulki he seems very shy and more on the quiet side so, she doesn't try to push him as much as she does the others. Also because Sunghoon is a few years younger than her and she doesn't want to scare him by being to overbearing. However, she had been there to help him with his vocals on their first album when he was struggling and he is forever grateful for that.

Kim Sunoo: Despite being younger than her, Seulki and Sunwoo are actually pretty good friends. Sunwoo has no trouble talking with her as if they've been friends for years. He jokes around with her and has no problem teasing her when she trips over her own feet or something. Sunwoo truly looks up to Seulki as someone he wants to be. Seulki finds him adorable and has to refrain from pinching his cheeks. Most of their talks are about the latest k-dramas.

Nishimura Riki (Ni-ki): Seulki loves to watch him dance. She truly thinks that in a year or two he might even surpass Jimin. He doesn't talk to her much except for hello's and polite smiles and bows, but Seulki knows because he's still learning the language and he's practically a baby—to her. However, when he dances she can see just how much he truly loves doing what he's doing and he seems to come out of his shell more in those moments. One day, she's going to ask him to record a cover dance with her.