Surprise!

Seulki's friends come together to cheer her up

Seulki was feeling better after Yoongi forced her to bathe and was walking down the hallway when Namjoon stepped in front of her, blocking her path. Seulki looked up, a small smile on her face. Namjoon was relieved to see a little bit of light in her hazel eyes. "No, no. Hoseok will kill me if I let you go in there now. C'mon. Back to your room." He gently spun her around, pushing her towards her room. "I don't get it. First, you all want me to come out of my room and now you want me to stay in it." Namjoon rolled his eyes, but kissed the back of her head, pushing her in the room. "It's so nice to hear your voice again." He said while shutting the door. Seulki couldn't help but let a smile take over her face.

She sat on her bed, bored. Hyungwon wasn't replying to any of her texts. Neither was Nari or Harin. She snorted, throwing her phone on her bed and laying down on her bed. "You're all such great friends." She was sulking again and sighed. Angry at herself for still feeling this way when nothing even that serious happened. She was lost in thought she didn't hear Jungkook walk into the room, his doe eyes wide and then face falling in relief. "You're alive, okay. That's good." Seulki rolled her eyes. "Of course, I'm alive, pabo. Just bored." Jungkook chuckled, ushering her off her bunk. "C'mon. We have a surprise for you."

Seulki got off her bunk a little too fast, unable to contain her curiosity. "You're ridiculous. One minute you're all mopey and the next you're jumping for a surprise. Greed is not a good color for you." Seulki narrowed her eyes and elbowed him in the stomach. "Shut up, Jeon Jungkook." Jungkook groaned, rubbing his stomach but covered her eyes. "Just trust me and shut up." He said before she could say anything. She sighed but allowed him to lead her. When they entered what she assumed was the living room she thought she could smell pizza. She swore she could hear whispering and squirmed under Jungkook's hands. "Hold still, S!" He said, letting out a frustrated sigh. "I don't know why we do anything for you." She elbowed him in the stomach again and he uncovered her eyes, clutching his stomach.

"SURPRISE!" She jumped at the shouting, hazel eyes opening wide at all the people crowding their small living room. Monsta X was there, all of them. Nari and Harin were also there with a few of their members along with the rest of her own members. She felt the hot tears coming to her eyes but didn't let them fall. "W-what's all this?" Her voice cracked. Jimin stepped forward wrapping an arm around her. "You seemed down, and we've known you long enough to know what exactly was going through your head. We're here to show you, you're not alone." She smiled, letting a tear fall and Jimin squeezed her shoulder, pulling her closer. "T-thank you. So much." She turned around, pulling Jimin into a tight hug.

She ran to Jin, jumping into his arms and he caught her. "Thank you, oppa." She whispered and he smiled, squeezing her tighter. "Anything for you, baby." She buried her face into his neck and the rest of BTS surrounded them in a hug. "Alright, alright," Yoongi said, stepping away and smoothing out his shirt. "Let's cut this lovey dovey crap and have fun." Everyone laughed, dispersing to different areas. Seulki went and greeted everyone, hugging everyone and thanking them. She sat on the couch, relishing in the moment. She had a smile plastered to her face and she was no longer beating herself up on things that could've happened but didn't. She felt the couch sink next to her and looked over to see Hyungwon.

"Feeling better?" He asked, handing her a drink and causally draping his arm on the back of the couch. She smiled, nodding. "Much. Thank you all so much, again." She subtly scooted closer to him and he let his arm fall to rest on her shoulders. "We were worried and then Namjoon called us and said they were putting all this together. How could we say no?" Seulki smiled, looking around at her members joking with their guests with fondness in her eyes. "I'm truly blessed. They're the best." Hyungwon smiled, happy just to see Seulki smiling and talking. Changkyun came and sat on the other side of Seulki, wrapping his arms around her as well. She scrunched her nose up at the smell of alcohol. "How much have you drank already, Kyun?" He snorted, "not enough that's for sure." Hyungwon laughed, shaking his head.

"So, tell me, what are you two? It's not just friends. Anyone with eyes can see that." Changkyun pointed between the two. Seulki stuttered, not really sure what to say and Hyungwon was in the same position. "C-close friends?" She managed to get out. "Y-yeah. Close friends. Yeah." Hyungwon said and Seulki rolled her eyes at how obvious they were being. But technically, he hadn't asked her to be his girlfriend so she was just as lost as Changkyun. "Seulki!" Nari said, running up and nudging herself between Changkyun and her, shooting Changkyun a glare. "I'm so glad to see you up and about." She smiled brightly and Seulki smiled in relief, thankful for Nari.

"Changkyun-ie," Shownu said, walking up to the four. "Enough of the drinks." He pulled the cup out of his hands and Changkyun protested. "Hyung!" Shownu didn't say anything, turning and walking away with Changkyun on his heels. The trio laughed, watching the duo. "I'm going to see what San's up too!" Nari winked, hugging Seulki and making her way towards San. "Hey! Wanna go to the roof?" Seulki asked, sitting up and meeting her hazel eyes with Hyungwon's brown ones. He nodded, following her. "Are we even allowed up here?" Hyungwon asked when the stepped out of the door. Seulki shrugged, sitting down on the ground and staring up at the sunset. Hyungwon chuckled, sitting next to her and intertwining their fingers.

"Did I tell you that you look absolutely dazzling today?" He said softly and Seulki blushed. "And did I tell you how devishly handsome you look every time I see you?" She winked and it was Hyungwon's turn to blush. "You obviously haven't seen me just waking up yet." Seulki laughed, turning to meet his gaze. "I wouldn't be opposed to seeing that." Hyungwon stared at her, eyes wide with shock. Seulki giggled, scooting into his side and rest her head on his shoulder. "The sunset is so pretty," she sighed and Hyungwon hummed in agreement. "Hey, S?" Hyungwon said, feeling nervous. Seulki sat up, meeting his hesitant gaze. "What's up?" Hyungwon took a deep breath, closing his eyes. When he opened them again he saw Seulki looking at him with slight worry buried in her eyes. His gaze softened and filled with determination. "I like you, a lot. And I know there's so much more that plays into this with our career choice and everything, but I don't care. I would love to have the honor of calling you my girlfriend. If you want too, of course." He held his breath and watched as Seulki's eyes widened and her face overcome by a large smile. "I think I would like to be called your girlfriend, too, Hyungwon." He let out his breath, smiling and gently pecking her lips.

"Oh, god, Jin-hyung is going to kill you." The new couple jumped at the sound of Taehyung's voice. "Tae!" Seulki said, jumping up, trying to be angry at him for eavesdropping but her face was a furious shade of red. "Hey," Taehyung held his hands up in surrender, "I support it. You need someone to tame you." He winked and Seulki lunged for him, chasing him all the way back down to the dorm. Hyungwon strolled in a few minutes later. "What happened?" Namjoon asked and Hyungwon shrugged.

"No clue."