Uninvited Guests

Seulki comes home to someone already there

Seulki couldn't wait to walk into her apartment and collapse in her bed. She was exhausted and wanted nothing more than to sleep and cuddle under covers. She unlocked her door, sighing in relief as the cool air hit her face. All she wanted was to grab her glass of wine and relax until she had to go back to the company the next day.

But she noticed a pair of shoes that weren't hers in the doorway. She narrowed her eyes, hearing the TV making some noise. She walked in, mouth dropping open in shock at the sight she was met with. Jungkook and Jimin were sitting on her couch playing video games. There was dirty glasses and cans of soda on her table.

Her throw pillows that she had neatly arranged this morning were now strewn all over the floor and the couch. "You need to cover me!" Jimin yelled as Jungkook mumbled something incoherent back. Seulki groaned, dropping her bags on the floor. "What are you two even doing here?" Jungkook barely spared her a glance over his shoulder.

"Oh, hey, S." She narrowed her eyes walking up behind the boys and ripping the controllers out of their hands. "Seulki! We were about to get the top score!" Jimin whined and she rolled her eyes. "If I knew moving down the hall form you two would mean you could just show up at any time you pleased, I wouldn't have done it."

Jungkook shook his head, leaning back into the couch and pouting. "You don't have to be so dramatic." She growled, walking towards her room and shoving the controllers in her underwear drawer. The two boys were standing behind her, clearly irritated she had ruined their fun. "C'mon, S!" She shook her head.

"Nope. This is my home, not your bachelor pad. Why couldn't you play at Jungkook's?" Jungkook shrugged, rolling his neck. "Yours is bigger and nicer and your TV is nicer." She shook her head in disbelief while she pinched the bridge of her nose. "Then get a new TV." Jungkook rolled his eyes, crossing is arms over his chest like a 5-year-old.

"I hate you both." She said and Jimin chuckled, wrapping an arm around her shoulder. "But, you don't." She shook him off. "I'm going to soak in the bath and I want this place cleaned up and put back how it was when I left this morning. Including with you two gone." She turned and slammed the door to the bathroom shut before they could say anything.

She settled into her bubble bath, trying to rid her annoyance away. When she got out, wrapped in her fluffy pink robe, she was happy to see that they had listened to her. No trace of the boys were there and they had cleaned everything up. Until she heard a crash from the kitchen. "Jimin! Be careful!" Jungkook hissed.

She groaned again, shuffling towards the kitchen. She looked down to where Jimin had just dropped a pan on the floor. "This definitely wasn't here when I left this morning." She said through gritted teeth, hazel eyes glaring at the two boys. "Jeez, Seulki! Can't you just let us cook you dinner since we messed up the apartment!" Jungkook huffed and she sighed, sitting down at the counter.

"We could have just gotten takeout." Jungkook shook his head. "I refuse. We can cook. Just sit down and drink your wine and shush until it's ready." She rolled her eyes but happily accepted the glass of wine Jimin had handed to her and took a sip. "What'd you do all day?" She asked them and Jimin shrugged. "This. Well, we were playing video games but you kind of ruined that."

She rolled her eyes. "Boohoo." Jimin took the seat next to her. "What did you do all day that you're so cranky?" She raised a brow and he smiled devishly at her. "Unlike you two, I actually worked. Me and Namjoon wrote some lyrics for a new song. It's in English. And then I had a photoshoot." Jimin's eyes lit up at the prospect of new song. "All English?! Is it good?! Can we see?!"

She shook her head. "You know Joon, Jimin. He won't show until he thinks it's perfect." Jimin whined but he knew his member. Namjoon wouldn't show anything to anyone until he felt it was at least decent. "Just trust me that you'll love it. And it'll be something new." She said, ruffling his head and he smiled. "I'm just not a patient person." She chuckled, humming in agreement.

Dinner was better than she expected and they even cleaned up the dishes. Once she was finally able to get them out of the apartment for the night, she collapsed in her bed. She made a phone call before she lost herself in sleep. The next morning, she went about her day as usual. To the company, photoshoots, back to the company, food, etc.

She came home, exhausted yet again only to find Jungkook standing outside her door. She smiled as she watched him try to punch in the code for her door and even wider when it didn't work. He smacked his fist on the wall. "Goddamit! I put in the right code! What's wrong with this thing!" She let out a laugh and Jungkook jumped, turning around.

"Your doors broken." She shook her head, stepping in front of him and making sure he couldn't see her punch in her new code. She had called to have her code changed, not wanting to come home to anymore surprises or a hosue that looked like a tornado ran through it. It opened and she stepped in. Jungkook raised a brow and moved to enter behind her but she turned, pushing his chest back.

"I changed the code. And you're not invited tonight." He went to say something but she closed the door in his face, laughing as she heard him let out a frustrated groan before walking back to his own apartment. She settled into her bed, plugging in one of the controllers that she still had sitting in her underwear drawer.

She took a picture of her playing, making sure to send it to Jungkook and Jimin.

Wish we could play together!

Xo, S.