Three Musketeers

Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook invite Seulki in on their hide-and-seek game

Seulki groaned, throwing one of the hotel pillows across her head as she heard the very loud giggling from the next room over and things being thrown around. She sighed, looking at the clock on the table and was becoming even more angry that it was 2 in the morning. She knew it was the maknae line, excluding her. Jungkook had told her earlier that he was going to be going to hang out with V and Jimin, but that was 6 hours ago and she expected them to know what getting a decent night's sleep meant, especially when they're overseas. She stood up, Jin's oversized t-shirt like a nightgown on her and threw on some sweatpants, marching over to the next door and banging out.

Jimin threw the door open, hair disheveled and cheeks flushed with a large grin. Seulki narrowed her eyes. "You know some people would like to sleep tonight. Without. Interruptions." She said and Jimin ran his fingers through his messy hair. "Sorry, S. We're playing hide-and-seek and it's just so funny." Seulki rolled her eyes, V coming up behind Jimin, his black hair just as thrown about as Jimin's and cheeks flushed. "Now you know why ARMY's ship you three in romances. Look at yourselves." She said and the other two just shrugged their shoulders. "SEULKI COME PLAY WITH US!" Jungkook screamed and Seulki cringed, looking around for a moment to make sure he hadn't woken up the rest of the damn floor.

She stomped in, letting the door close behind her, hands on her hips. "Jeon Jungkook! Don't yell like that! People are sleeping!" She hissed and Jungkook just laughed at her. "Why are you always so serious? Lighten up and play with us. ARMY's are watching on V-live." Seulki tensed up, looking over her shoulder at the phone on the table that was currently streaming them live. She stepped out of view, anxiety building up. She wasn't dressed properly; her hair was thrown in a messy bun and she had no makeup on. She looked down at her feet and Jimin was by her side a moment later, wrapping her in a hug. "Don't worry, S. The lighting is too low, they can barely see our faces." Seulki shook her head against his chest. "They'll notice." Jimin sighed then snapped his fingers with a bright idea.

"Seulki's 'it' since she just joined us, everyone! V-ssi, bring me the scarf." V handed him the scarf, both him and Jungkook confused as to what was happening. "But I just got caught, I thought it was my turn?" Jungkook said and Jimin rolled his eyes at him, patting the top of his head. "Kookie, shut up at let hyung decide the rules. I'm the oldest." Jungkook shrugged his shoulders, "I'd rather hide anyways." Jimin gently wrapped the scarf around Seulki's entire head, forgetting to leave a spot for her to breath out of. "You're going to hurt her!" V said, furiously unwrapping the scarf in order for her to breath. Seulki giggled a little, stopping V's hands. "I just need my nose out, oppa." Jimin rewrapped the scarf and then Seulki started counting as they all hid.

Jungkook took it upon himself to climb on top of the dresser in the corner, water bottle in his hand ready to throw at the others. He wasn't going to lose. Jimin had simply stood behind the curtains of the picture window, peeking out from behind the blinds and V had run into the closet as quietly as he could. Seulki finished counting, "here I come!" She started moving slowly about the room, arms waving wildly in front of her so she could try and catch anything before she ran into it. She came dangerously close to Jungkook's hiding spot and he held his breath as Jimin and V tried not to laugh. She gave up, walking away in another direction and Jungkook released his breath. He tossed his water bottle towards V, making a loud thump and V glared at him with daggers in his eyes. Seulki immediately turned around, quickly moving towards the sounds. V silently slipped out of his hiding spot, moving across the room and on to the bed. Seulki heard the rustling of blankets.

"You can't move!" She shouted, forgetting that moments ago she was just scolding the three for being too loud. "No one's moving!" V said back loudly and Jimin and Jungkook both laughed, quieting down as Seulki took a dive for where she heard V's voice. V expertly somersaulted across the bed, just out of reach and Seulki pulled the scarf off, making sure that her face was not visible on the camera. "You cheater!" She said, lunging for Taehyung who not so gracefully tried to somersault over the bed again but failed miserably, Seulki jumping on top of him and both of them falling on the ground with a big thud. "Who said we couldn't move?!" V insisted and Seulki huffed, narrowing her hazel eyes. "It's the rules, oppa! You stay where you are until someone gets caught!" Their mini-argument was interrupted by a rough knocking on the door.

Jimin ran over, throwing it open and gulped, stepping back a few steps. "H-hyung." He stuttered and the other three whipped their gazes towards the entrance. "Uh-oh." Jungkook said, eyes going wide. V hid behind Seulki and Seulki tried to make herself smaller. Jungkook quickly crawled over to the phone, waving goodbye and ending the V-live. "Do you four have any idea what time it is?" Yoongi's sleepy, yet harsh voice rung out in the small room. "We were just playing a game for ARMY." V said sheepishly and Yoongi narrowed his eyes. "I can hear you from down the hall! It's 3 in the morning!" They all jumped at his sharp voice, standing in a line and bowing their heads. "Really, Choi Seulki? I expected better from you." He said and Seulki scoffed. "We wouldn't have woken you up if V-oppa didn't cheat." V scoffed at her, narrowing his eyes. "I didn't cheat! Hyung! You can move around during hide-and-seek, can't you?!" He said, turning to a very tired and irritated Yoongi.

Yoongi pinched the bridge of his nose. "Bed. Now." They all sighed, fun over for the night. Seulki and Jungkook walked out of the room, bidding goodnight to their friends. "Goodnight, cheater." She said and V threw a pillow at her. She turned around, ready to attack but froze at the hard grip on her arm. "Choi. Seulki. So. Help. Me. God. If you are not out of this room in 5 seconds." Yoongi said and Seulki didn't wait for him to start counting, rushing out of the room. As Yoongi stepped out, he looked over his shoulder. "You can't move in hide-and-seek, cheater."

"HA!" Seulki shouted in the hallway, quickly clapping her hands over her mouth. "Whoops."

Jungkook laughed, grabbing her wrist and pulling her into their room. Once they were sure Yoongi was back in his room, Jungkook laid in bed and sighed. "I thought we were dead." He said and Seulki hummed in agreement. She wasn't tired anymore. "Hey, Kookie?" She asked, sitting up and staring at him with bright eyes. He raised his eyebrows at her. "Wanna play hide-and-seek?" She grinned, holding up the scarf. Jungkook smirked, sitting up.

"You're on."