Bon Voyage Series Season 1: Heartfelt Goodbye

BTS wishes Namjoon goodbye

Seulki's hazel eyes widened as they entered the cruise ship. She was in heaven; there were stores everywhere. She wanted nothing more than to go browse around and shop, but the boys all wanted to head on deck and relax in the sun. She sighed, a little annoyed that everything she had wanted to do on this trip had pretty much been ignored but she plastered a smile to her face and stayed professional. She had fun on deck though, especially when the staff bought them drinks and she took Taehyung's; exchanging her strawberry juice for his beer. She was embarrassed when the staff was able to get the ship to play their songs but joined in happily with her members when they started dancing to them.

She was tired, as were the rest of the members. She went to her shared room with Yoongi, Taehyung and Jimin and climbed in her bunk, falling asleep almost instantly. When Jimin was waking her up she groaned; it felt like she'd only been asleep for 5 minutes when in reality it was an hour. Her head was hurting, but the staff said they needed to have a group meeting pertaining to the trip, so she forced herself out of the bunk and ignored her growing migraine. However, when the staff pulled Namjoon out on his own to talk, she knew it was serious. They informed he would have to go back to Korea when they were back on land as the staff wasn't able to get another passport for him in time.

Seulki stood up, forgetting all about her pounding headache. "Where is he?" The staff raised an eyebrow. "Namjoon-oppa. Where is he?" The staff pointed to the opposite room and she hurried over, not bothering to knock on the door and just went in. Her heart sunk a little at his face buried in his hands and heavy breathing. She quietly sat next to him, leaning her head on his shoulder. "I'm sorry, Namjonnie-oppa." She said quietly and Namjoon sighed, leaning his head on hers. "You have nothing to be sorry for, baby. I'm the one that lost it." She smiled a little at the pet name. "I can go back with you; I don't want to leave you alone." Namjoon sat up, shaking his head. "Absolutely not, Choi Seulki. You will stay and enjoy the rest of the trip. Who knows the next time we'll be able to do something like this."

"I'll miss you," she said after a few minutes. Namjoon smiled and wrapped an arm around her, pulling her close. "I'll miss you too, love. But it's only for 3 days. I'll see you soon." Seulki rolled her eyes but snuggled deeper into his chest. "Oppa, we haven't been a part for almost 5 years. We've lived together in the same dorm since I first joined you all." Namjoon sighed again, running a hand through his hair. He was frustrated with himself and worried for his member that weren't so great at English. "If you come back with me there is no hope for any of the guys. They can barely speak Korean correctly let alone English." Seulki giggled, intertwining her fingers with his. "Very true. But PD-nim wouldn't be totally unhelpful." Namjoon laughed, squeezing her hand.

"I'll see you again before you know it." Seulki sighed but knew there was nothing she could do about it. They walked back to the rest of the members and she joined in on teasing Namjoon. When they arrived at the port the next day, Seulki was reluctant to say goodbye. "Shouldn't we wait with him until he leaves?" She whispered to Jin. Jin smiled, bumping her shoulder with his. "He's an adult, he'll be fine, and you can call him as soon as he lands." Seulki pouted but went and gave Namjoon a hug and kiss on the cheek. "Go have fun for me, S." She nodded enthusiastically, promising. And she kept her promise and as soon as they landed back in Korea, she rushed everyone back home. Once they entered back in the dorm, Seulki made beeline towards Namjoon's room and jumped on top of him, cuddling him the rest of the night while he happily listened to her stories on everything he missed.