Your Group

BTS have dinner together

"Where are you?" Yoongi's irritated voice spoke through the receiver. Seulki shivered; a mad Yoongi was not a good thing. "I was hanging out with Byeol and lost track of time, I swear I'm on my way. I'm leaving now! Give me 15 minutes!" She hung before he could say anything else, racing out of her apartment and towards their dorm.

15 minutes later exactly she was rushing through the door of their dorm with a very angry looking Jin and Yoongi staring at her. "I'm sorry! I'm here now." She said, bowing quickly and making her way to the kitchen. "Always fashionable and always fashionably late," Taehyung teased as she rushed into the kitchen and took her seat.

She stuck her tongue out and he chuckled. "I like that shirt, where'd you get it?" Seulki looked towards Jungkook and smiled. "It's the one he reformed in the Run BTS episode. He gave it to me as a present." Jungkook beamed with pride and the Taehyung grumbled about how he wanted it.

"It looks great on you, and you look great too." Hoseok smiled, patting her hand and she smiled. "Can we eat now? We've been waiting forever." Jimin groaned and Seulki rolled her eyes. "You're always hungry." He shrugged, starting to spoon noodles on to his plate. Jin had, once again, outdone himself on their lunch.

"This is delicious!" Seulki said in between mouthfuls and Jin smiled, glad that getting her to eat wasn't as much of a hassle anymore. They all ate, the sound of silverware clattering on dishes and slurping filling the room. Jin had made a cake for after and it was delicious as well. "That was wonderful." Seulki said, pushing her plate away. She'd eaten everything.

"I'd like to acknowledge that you ate everything off your plate for the first time in months," Namjoon said with a proud smile and Seulki smiled sheepishly. "I guess it's getting a little easier." He hummed and they all sat around, making small talk. "How are you doing? Seriously?" Yoongi asked her after a few months.

She let out a deep sigh. "Honestly? Some days are good, some days are bad. But there seems to be more good days than bad days lately." She didn't want to worry them and disclose too much. Yoongi hummed, shaking his head. "And for real? Because that's the idol Seulki answer, not our Seulki answer."

She crossed her arms, pursing her lips out. "I'm offended you don't believe me." Yoongi narrowed his eyes and she rolled hers. "Jeez, I'm just teasing, oppa." Jin sighed, shaking his head. Sometimes he wished that she could take things more seriously. Especially her health.

Namjoon cleared his throat, looking around at everyone before meeting her hazel orbs. "We were talking, and we'd like to have you start doing activities and schedules again." Her eyes lit up and she leaned on the table. "But!" His voice was quick and she frowned. There was always a 'but' with them.

"In order to do that, we really need to know how you're truly doing. There's no more sugarcoating or making jokes or teasing. This is serious, Seulki." She leaned back in her chair and Taehyung patted her shoulder, nodding his head as a small form of encouragement.

"Honestly?" She said and Namjoon nodded. "Honestly. We need you to be able to rely on us for these things, S. Even if it's just a stubbed toe, we need you to be able to lean on us." She looked at her lap, squeezing her hands together. Anxiety was taking over a little and she wasn't sure why.

They were her members, pretty much her only family for the past 7 plus years. She knew she didn't tell them certain things because she didn't want to worry them or burden them. But she knew Namjoon was right and she knew the only way they'd let her get back to her life was if she started being open and honest.

"I don't always tell you all things or how I'm really feeling because I don't want to burden you." She looked up at them and saw their confused faces and she smiled a little. "I know you're all going to say that I could never be a burden and blah blah blah, but you have to understand," she took a breath, ready to open more to them than she probably had in years.

"You've all met my parents, they're great and supportive. But when I was growing up they were never around. My father was always traveling for work and my mother too. I had a lot of nannies. Feelings wasn't and still isn't something that my parents and I do. We're not very close." Jin hummed. He knew that she wasn't extremely close to her family like most of them were, but he didn't know how much.

"I had a happy childhood, don't get me wrong. Just the 'let's talk about our days' and the 'how are you feeling' was never a thing. So, it's something I've learned to adjust too since coming to train here. And I think I've gotten a little better at it." Yoongi smiled a teasing smile. "I wouldn't say you're up to par, but you're making progress I suppose." She stuck her tongue out and he chuckled, nodding for her to continue.

"I don't want to worry you all. I know you worry anyways and I realize now that me closing off and sugarcoating things makes you worry more than if I was just bluntly honest. I just didn't want you all to get tired of me or feel like I always needing picking up."

"We'd never think that or feel that, Seulki." Jimin said gently and the others nodded and hummed in agreement. "So, honestly? The past few days have been a little rough and I did skip a few meals." Jin narrowed his eyes at her and she held her hand up before he could speak. "I tried, I did. I just couldn't eat. I wasn't hungry and I felt nauseous." He didn't say anything, looking down at the table.

"Are you feeling okay to come back? To start again?" Namjoon asked and she seriously thought about it for a minute. She wanted to be honest with them and herself. "I want to start schedules and activities, again. But I do want to take it slow. I don't want to just throw myself back in because I don't think that would help."

Namjoon smiled, eyes turning into half-crescents. "I appreciate your honesty, and I agree. I think starting with a few things here and there would be best." Hoseok stood up, walking out and coming back with his phone. "How about we start by doing a Vlive? It's been a while since all 8 of us did one together and I think ARMY is missing you." He winked and Seulki smiled, jumping up.

"I'm ready! Let's do it right now!" The others laughed and stood up to go make room in the living room. "You don't want to do your makeup?" Jimin asked she shook her head. "No, I think I look fine actually." He smiled. A month ago she wouldn't be able to leave her room without makeup and now here she was, barely anything on but some cover up and comfortable to go on screen.

She nestled herself in between Taehyung and Jungkook, more than excited to start this. "Hey, S?" Jin said seriously and she turned to look at him. He had a small smile on his face. "We're your group, forever and always, no matter what. Maybe we can do a live together tomorrow too? Mukbang?"

Her face lit up and she nodded enthusiastically. "I'd love too! Can we make japchae?! Oh! And there's this coffee thing everyone's been making that we can try! I heard it's really good!" Jin chuckled, patting her head. "Whatever you want, baby." Hoseok shut everyone up so he could start the live and Seulki had the brightest smile on her face.

"Du, se! Bangtan! Hello, we are BTS!"