Bon Voyage Series Season 1: Missing

Seulki decides to hang back with Taehyung and experiences an adventure

"The tickets got messed up and Taehyung has to take a different flight." The PD explained. The group seemed disheartened, but Taehyung just had a boxy smile on his face. "It's fine, guys! It's only 30 minutes after yours." Seulki was not happy. Taehyung had literally just gotten here and now they were having to travel separately again. "PD-nim!" She stated and the producer looked at her. "If I can change my ticket, can I fly with Taehyung? I don't want him to be alone." The producer considered it and then agreed that if she could get the ticket changed without extra costs, it would be fine. Thankfully, Seulki was able to put on all her charms for the young boy at the ticket counter and got her flight switched without issue.

They waved goodbye to the rest of their group and settled into the uncomfortable seats, waiting for their flight to board. "You know, you didn't have to stay behind with me, S. I would've been fine." Seulki shrugged, not taking her hazel eyes off her phone. "Don't' worry, oppa. I wanted too. It's supposed to be a members trip. I enjoy your company and you kind of need another member for a members trip." Taehyung smiled, leaning back in his chair. However, what the duo didn't expect was their flight to get delayed another hour and a half. "There's no way the others are going to wait for us." Seulki said and Taehyung shrugged. "They can't do anything without us; we're the life of the party. They'll wait." Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, their flight called to board. Taehyung graciously took the window seat and held on to Seulki's hand the whole time.

When they landed, Seulki almost called the others to yell at them for not waiting up but Taehyung calmed her. "It's fine, Seulki. We just have to get on the bus and we'll be back with them in no time." However, they realized they would need a different bus than the one the others had originally taken. "I'll go ask someone, oppa. Hold on." Seulki said, standing up after they had been waiting for an hour for the right bus to show up. She hopped up, stretching her limbs and then looked around for a staff member. Taehyung stood up as another bus was pulling up. "No need! This one will take us where we need to go." Seulki looked at him warily. "Just trust me, S." He said and later on, she would wish she never had.

After what seemed like hours, Taehyung had informed them that they were getting farther from the destination and got off on a random stop. Seulki was ready to chew him out, but it was all forgiven once she saw the beautiful landscapes. "I want so badly to be pissed at you right now, but this is beautiful." They took turns taking pictures of each other and of the scenery. "This would be perfect for out next photo shoot," Taehyung commented and Seulki agreed. After a few moments, Tae's phone rang and he answered it, talking to the producer. "They're coming to pick us up." He said as he hung up. Seulki didn't care anymore, she could walk around here for hours but she also wanted a shower and a bed to sleep in. "Hey! There was a river over there, we should go check it out!" Taehyung said, happily making his way in that direction and Seulki shrugged, following behind him.

As they were walking, Seulki's phone rang. "It's Jimin-oppa!" She said excitedly, answering it and putting it on speaker. "Seulki?" Jimin's worried voice could be heard over the phone. "Oppa!" She was smiling, happy to hear her brothers voice. "Are you okay? They told us you both got lost! Where's Taehyung-ah?!" Seulki giggled as Taehyung fell into step beside her. "I'm right here, Jimini-ah! We're fine. It's all been forgiven because of the scenery. It's beautiful out here." Jimin sighed in relief, laughing a few minutes later. "Just hurry up! We all want to go eat together soon." Seulki and Taehyung verbally agreed, stating they wouldn't be long. Not a second after Seulki hung up with Jimin, Taehyung's phone rang again. She couldn't help but laugh when Taehyung said they told them to stop moving. A few minutes later, a car pulled up for them and they hopped in, grateful to be back on track.

"You guys should give up your money for getting lost. We can add it to the groups funds." Taehyung was bewildered. "You're asking us to choose between Bangtan and our personal desires?" The PD hummed in agreement. However, Seulki and Taehyung handed over their allowance without hesitation. "I know they'll buy us food." Taehyung said. When they were informed that only Hoseok and Namjoon had a little money left though, Seulki narrowed her eyes and pouted. "You all are so mean. You tricked us! It's not like we got lost on purpose." Taehyung agreed, leaning his head on Seulki's shoulder. "Don't worry, I'm sure they saved us food." An hour later, they pulled up to the restaurant and were happy when they saw their members had indeed saved them food. However, Seulki's mouth dropped open when she learned that minutes before, Namjoon noticed his missing passport.

"Can this trip get any worse?" She groaned, leaning her head on Taehyung's shoulder and pinching the bridge of her nose. "I've been having fun," Taehyung said, and the others agreed. "I'll go to the embassy tomorrow, S. Don't worry too much about it." She sighed, eating the rest of her meal and then standing up to leave with her group. "Yah! Does everyone have their passport, wallet and phone?" She said, glaring at Namjoon and the others laughed while Namjoon looked down, embarrassed.