Caught

Seulki and Hyungwon's relationship is outed

"CHOI SEULKI!" She groaned, rolling over and throwing the covers off her head. She still had at least another 30 minutes to sleep before she'd have to get up. She was exhausted. She had hung out with Hyungwon earlier yesterday, going out for lunch in a secluded restaurant and then was up all night with Namjoon working on lyrics for their new album. "CHOI SEULKI!" She sat up, throwing a glare at Jin who had loudly entered her room. "WHAT?!" She yelled, highly annoyed and feeling a headache coming on. She didn't know if it was from Jin's shrill voice or her lack of sleep or both. "Get up now. In the living room in two minutes." She rolled her eyes, laying back down. "You're giving me a headache." Jin turned around, glaring at her but she couldn't see it. "You're about to have a lot more than a headache. Get. Up. Now."

She sat up, glaring at him until she saw that he was seriously pissed off. "Oppa, what's wrong?" She asked, feeling the anxiety building up. Her heart was beating a little faster than normal. "Get. Up." Was all he said before turning on his heels and marching out of the room. Seulki wasted no time, practically jumping off her bunk and grabbing one of V's discarded shirts on the floor and throwing it over head. It came down to her knees so she didn't bother throwing sweatpants on over her shorts. She hurried to the living where she was met with 6 very angry looking boys. Namjoon was speaking quickly to someone on the phone, his brow furrowed. "Yessir. I'll talk to her. Yessir. We'll be there as quick as we can." He hung up, sighing and running his fingers through his hair. "Sit down." Jin's hard voice rang out behind her.

She moved towards the couch, settling herself between Taehyung and Jungkook. Taehyung wrapped an arm around her, leaning in and whispering in her ear. "You're screwed." She raised an eyebrow and was about to ask what happened before Jin was shoving his phone in her face. "Care to explain what in the living hell this is?" She blinked a few times, the words coming into focus and her breath caught in her throat.

BTS'S CHOI SEULKI AND MONSTA X'S CHAE HYUNGWON DATING

CHOI SEULKI AND CHAE HYUNGWON SPOTTED HOLDING HANDS

BTS AND MOSNTA X SECRET LUNCH DATE

She scrolled through the numerous articles. She didn't realize that they had been followed. They were careful, making sure not to go anywhere crowded and even drove an hour away to a secluded restaurant so they wouldn't be caught out together. But she couldn't deny, the pictures were definitely of her and Hyungwon. It was exactly what they were wearing yesterday. She dropped the phone, her hands shaking slightly but didn't say anything. "Nothing to say? Seriously?!" Jin said, throwing his hands up and snatching his phone out of her lap. She flinched a little. "I don't know what you want me to say. It's true." Taehyung gave her shoulder a slight squeeze. "EXCUSE ME?!" Jin bellowed and Seulki visibly flinched at his loud voice. If she didn't have a headache before, she definitely did now.

"I'm sorry!" She said, tears coming to her eyes. "We were careful! I swear I didn't notice anyone following us!" Her voice cracked and Jin narrowed his eyes. Her tears weren't going to help her this time. "Obviously someone followed you because you're all over the internet! Are you an idiot, Choi Seulki?! We can't afford this right now! We're about to release a new album and Monsta X?! They have enough going on as it is and now you've just added more to it!" She bowed her head, tears slipping out of her eyes. Jin wasn't wrong. A dating scandal, especially now when both groups were immensely popular was not a good thing. Her hands were shaking and Taehyung grabbed one with his free hand, squeezing it. "Hyung, I think you're being a little harsh." V said, narrowing his eyes.

Jin scoffed. "Harsh?! You know what's harsh?! LOSING YOUR CAREER FOR SOME BOY!" He shouted and Seulki cringed. She looked at Namjoon through teary eyes. "D-does the company really want to let me go?" She asked and he shook his head. "No. You didn't' break your contract. There was just no preparation for this, it came out of nowhere and they can't contain it. But they're going to make a statement after talking with Starship. And they need to see you as soon as possible." She nodded, anxiety completely taking her over. She was really going to lose her career. Would BigHit make her break up with him? Would Starship make him break up with her? Are they even allowed to date? Her thoughts were racing until she heard Jimin's soft voice.

"How long?" He asked quietly and Seulki took a breath, clearing her throat. "It's been a few months." He looked at her with wide eyes and she almost broke down completely right there at the hurt look in his eyes. "A few months?!" She nodded and he stood up, shaking his head. "We're your family and you couldn't even tell us you liked someone? Let alone dating someone? You hid it for all these months?" She didn't know what to say. She didn't have a good reason for hiding it from them and she felt that all of them were more angry she had hid it for so long more so than they were caught. "I'm sorry," she said quietly as Jimin walked out of the room. Namjoon sighed, running his hands over his tired face. "Get dressed. We need to go to the company."

She didn't argue, standing up and quickly getting ready. 20 minutes later her and Namjoon were sat in a meeting room, waiting for Bang and their manager to come in. She sniffed, trying to keep the tears at bay. Namjoon hadn't said a word to her the entire way there or the whole 10 minutes they'd been sitting in the room. He reached over, handing her a tissues. "You really like him?" He asked and Seulki looked up, confused. "S-sorry?" Namjoon smiled a little, repeating his question. "Y-yes. I do." He nodded, thinking for a moment before speaking again. "We're more hurt you didn't tell us. We're family, S. It feels like you don't trust us." She hung her head. "I'm sorry. I just didn't really know where it was going at first and then it happened and I don't know." Namjoon took one of her hands and squeezed it. "I know."

"You know he needs to pass our initiation." Namjoon said and Seulki smiled a little. "You guys are literally friends. You know him." Namjoon chuckled, crossing his arms over his chest and shaking his head. "I know him as my friend, not as my sister's boyfriend." Seulki rolled her eyes, sinking down into her seat. "This is one of the reasons why I didn't want to say anything." Namjoon laughed, ruffling her hair.

"Guess it must suck to have 7 brothers then. There's no avoiding this."