Comeback Pt. 2

The boys realize just how bad Seulki's health has been and try to decide how to handle it.

Everyone heard the thud as Seulki's seemingly lifeless body collapsed to the floor. There was no way they couldn't have. "Seulki!" Taehyung yelled, sprinting over to her with Hoseok and Jimin hot on his heels. Yoongi had run off to find medical help and Namjoon was trying to calm down a frantic Jungkook. Taehyung lifted her head, pressing two fingers to her neck. He sighed in relief that she was alive, though her breathing was shallow. "She feels cold, hyung." Tae said, looking towards Hoseok.

Hoseok grunted, easily, much to easily, lifting bridal style and running to their waiting room. He gently laid her on the couch, grabbing random items of the boy's clothes to throw on her to keep warm. "What happened?" Namjoon said, a still frantic Jungkook right behind him. "She was just walking and then s-she fell and the thud . . ." Tae shuddered. Yoongi ran in the room practically breathless with the medical team following behind him. "You should have told me you were moving her!" He hissed, storming over to where Seulki was laying. He sat down and lifted her head onto his lap. "Seulki, baby, wake up." He said rather roughly, gently running his shaking hand through her hair.

The medic asked for the boys to back up but one look told him that was not an option. He sighed, taking vitals and listening to her heartbeat. "Her breathing is shallow, but I don't see much else wrong. I was told she banged her head pretty hard though. It's best to take her to the hospital to make sure there isn't a concussion." The medic said, standing and turning towards their manager. Their manager nodded, pulling out his phone to call and ambulance. "NO!" Namjoon yelled, causing everyone to jump.

"Just pull the car up, we can take her. It'll be faster that way." Their manager sighed, asking someone to go grab their van. Just then, Seulki groaned and started to move. "SEULKI!" Tae and Hoseok screamed, running to her side. She groaned again, squeezing her eyes. "Shh. My head hurts." Both boys giggled a little but it was strained and Seulki could tell that much. "What happened?' She asked, attempting to sit up but gave up once the room was still tilting. "Aigo, I'm so dizzy."

Yoongi frowned, gently wrapping her arm around his shoulders and helping her stand. "Take it easy, S. We need to bring you to the hospital, I'm gonna help you to the car." She was too dizzy to argue and allowed him to lift her body effortlessly. "Jeez, S. How much weight have you lost?" He mumbled as Jungkook came around the other side, helping Yoongi walk her.

Seulki barely remembers getting in the car or to the hospital. She was in and out of consciousness the whole time. Finally she opened her eyes, seeing a white ceiling above her and very bright lights. She smelled bleach and scrunched her nose. She was still dizzy, but not as much. She slowly sat up, noticing her room was empty. She frowned. What happened? He head hurt a little and she visibly cringed at the IV in her arm. There was a knock at her door and a doctor walked in with a bright smile. "Glad to see you awake Ms. Choi. You gave everyone quite a scare." She smiled weakly, asking what had happened.

"Apparently you fainted at your shooting, your members said. You hit your head against the wall pretty hard, but we didn't find any signs of anything wrong; just probably a bad headache for today. I have some questions for you, Ms. Choi." She nodded, urging him to go on. "When was the last time you ate?" Seulki frowned at his question. When was the last time? "Yesterday morning, I think." The doctor's lips formed into a straight line. "What did you have?" His voice was stern and filled with authority. Seulki started to feel nervous, wondering where the boys were. "A granola bar and water. We're in the middle of prepping for our comeback, somedays we're just so busy I forget to eat or I fall asleep as soon as my body hits my bed." She laughed nervously. The doctor still frowned. "I'll be back." He walked out.

Seulki was nervous and anxious. She really hadn't thought that it had gotten that bad. She wasn't starving herself, just limiting how many calories she took in. And she was truthful, somedays they were all so exhausted that everyone would fall asleep the minute they got home without eating. She sighed, turning her head and looking at the mirror across the room. She had to admit that her face was a little smaller and her cheek bones stood out a little more. She didn't miss that her eyes looked a little sunken in. She sighed again, laying down. Maybe it had gotten bad and she just ignored it.

She heard the door open again and closed her eyes, knowing it was her brothers who were most definitely about to give her a piece of their mind. And baby her.