Photobombed

Seulki and Jungkook have a running bet

It had been months since Seulki and Jungkook had made their fateful bet. The bet that both were playing and competing about as if it was life or death. Honestly, both were surprised that none of the others had caught on, especially their eldest since it had to do with him. Jimin had joined in, but he wasn't aware there was a very serious bet going on, just joining in for the fun of it and because teasing his hyung's is probably the best part of his day. It all started in late November and Seulki was determined to win. There was no way she would lose. The loser had to let the other pick their next hair color and the style and no way in hell would Seulki ever let one of her boys do that. She loved them, but not enough to decide her hair cut and color.

When they went to visit their new store in Korea is when it started. Jin was happily snapping photos of everything and everyone, including himself. Seulki had sneakily photobombed him a few times without him noticing and then Jungkook and soon the two who laughing and joking about who could photobomb the most out of his pictures. It was just friendly competition at first, until they started counting how many times they jumped in a picture. Then the bet started and at first it was friendly, fun. Then it quickly turned lethal.

Seulki could only partially blame herself. When it came to things like this, Jungkook was the most competitive amongst them besides her. And he never lost. Her pride overcame her and she wanted to prove to him that she could beat him; that he wasn't the best thing in the world even though she thought that of all her boys, regardless. They started hiding behind some of the props, completely ignoring the signs that said to please not touch the designs or props. But who cared? It wasn't like they were climbing the stuff, yet.

Then Seulki did climb something. Jin's chibi character as he asked Yoongi to take a photo of him mimicking the pose. Seulki had jumped on top of the statues head last minute, pursing her lips out and flashing a 'v' to the camera phone. Jin had yelled, noticing that the maknae line had been disrupting his perfect selfies. Seulki stuck her tongue out, jumping down and brushing her pants. Jin tried again, but this time Seulki saw Jungkook jump in, except he made it obvious. He covered his face with his hand. Seulki couldn't help but to laugh as Jin reached to smack the back of his head.

Jin caught on to something, because he covered Jungkook's face as they all posed for a picture after their practice. Seulki laughed, but it still counted as a photo bomb. Then there was the most recent one; after their performance. Hoseok was admit that he'd take a picture because he liked the way his make up looked and then everyone else jumped in to take their own selfies, excited to post them for ARMY. Jin had also chosen to take his, but no one was allowing it to just be him.

Seulki had jumped in the first one, arms wrapped around his neck and her cheek pressed against his. Jin had snapped the picture anyways even though he was scolding her to go away. Then Jungkook joined in and it was the two of them and that's when it really started. Now, neither of the two were going to let the other win. They would stand their happy feet in all his photos until the other gave up. Then Hoseok and Taehyung joined in, causing Jimin to join in and Jin kept telling everyone to leave even though he had a bright smile on his face.

Seulki had jumped on his back as the others raced to get the makeup remover wipes. She wasn't taking her makeup off until she got back to the hotel so, she had a few chances to be in more pictures. Jungkook quickly ran back along with everyone else. Jin snapped the photos and then they finally allowed him to take one of just himself as they continued to get ready to leave. "Seokjin, oppa? Can I borrow your phone? Mine died." Seulki said with the sweetest smile on her face and batted her eyelashes. Jin rolled his eyes but there was a smile. "Why can't you use Kookie's?"

Seulki scrunched her nose. "I don't want to see his nudes." Jin looked at her with wide eyes and Jungkook smacked the back of her head, ears turning red. "Yah! There's no nudes on my phone you brat." Seulki stuck her tongue out, punching his shoulder. Jin rolled his eyes but smiled at the two; at least if they annoyed each other they'd leave him alone for five minutes. He handed his phone over, turning around to go take off his makeup. "Okay! Go!" Seulki and Jungkook jumped over the couch (as if no one could see them) and Seulki opened his photos.

They counted, for the last few months' worth of photos to try and figure out who won. "YOU'VE GOT TO BE TRUCKING KIDDING ME!" Seulki yelled and Jungkook groaned, placing his head in his hands. "How did this even happen? Does it even count?" Seulki nodded her head, fuming inside. "What are you two going on about?" Jimin asked, nonchalantly, peeking over the couch. Seulki and Jungkook shot daggers at him with their eyes and Jimin widened his, leaning back a little. "Woah! What did I do!?" Namjoon sighed from the other side of the room. "Can you at least wait until we get home to kill him? I'm tired." Jimin narrowed his eyes at him.

"HOW DID YOU GET IN SO MANY PICTURES?!" Seulki said, lunging at him, knocking him off the couch. She smiled briefly at the way he turned his body and wrapped his arms around her so that he would hit the floor and not her. He groaned as his back made contact with the short fall and Seulki sat up, straddling him. "TELL ME RIGHT NOW!" Jungkook was now pinning his hands above his head. Yoongi took one look at them, shaking his head. "Imagine if someone got a picture of this. That's some kink shit." Jin yelled at him, telling him to shut his mouth. "What are you even talking about?" Jimin said, wiggling to get out of the holds he was in.

Seulki quietly and quickly explained the bet, letting Jimin know that he actually had the most photobombs in Jin's selfies. Jimin smirked, laughing. Jungkook scoffed, sitting back and crossing his arms, a pout coming on his face. "I hate you." Jimin laughed, pushing Seulki off his lap. "Guess I'm just that good." Namjoon shook his head at the three who were now all lost in their own little world. "Let's go, monkey's. The car's here." They all stood up, Jungkook and Seulki linking arms and stomping away from Jimin. He came up behind them, placing his arms around their shoulders and smirking.

"So, I get to pick for both of you?"