D-Day

BTS finally debuts.

Seulki was nervous as the stylist added the finishing touches to her hair and makeup. She was wearing a black basketball jersey they had uniquely tied around her waist. Some of her stomach was showing, but she didn't care at this point. Her cherry red hair was in an unnaturally high ponytail and curled to perfection. The black converse on her feet seemed extremely heavy at the moment. She fiddled with her fingers, staring at the ground.

This was it. They were finally going to debut. After months of practicing. Endless sleepless nights. They were finally going to show the world what they have been working so hard on. Of course, she was extremely excited, but the nerves were taking over more. She was over thinking and she knew it. What if she made a mistake? What if she missed her part in the songs? What if she forgot the dance moves? She sighed, taking a deep breath and clenching her hands together until her knuckles turned white. She felt someone's warm hand grasp hers. She looked up and smiled at Jungkook.

"You've got this, S. We've got this." He said softly, willing her hands apart and rubbing his thumb on the back of her hand. She sighed, giving him a quick hug. "We got this." Their manager came and told them they needed to start making their way to the stage. Seulki felt herself shaking slightly but willed the nerves to go away. Namjoon huddled everyone together. "We can do this. We are going to make a name in this world. Thank you all for becoming a part of BTS. Let's go out there and prove all the haters wrong. Han! Du! Ses! Bangtan!" Everyone threw their hands up, all suddenly full of energy and ready to go.

Seulki noticed Taehyung was quiet and walked beside him, slipping her hand into his and intertwining their fingers. She could feel him shaking slightly. She squeezed his hand, offering him a small smile that he returned. "You're going to do great, Taehyung-oppa." She stood on her tippy toes and kissed his cheek. He smiled, kissing her temple. "WE'RE gonna do great." They lined up and Seulki could hear the fans screaming. She smiled, nerves instantly melting away. This is where she is supposed to be, this is her dream. They walked out on stage, dancing around and singing their hearts out.

Time Skip

BTS walked off stage and towards their dressing room. They were all breathing heavy and a sweaty mess. However, Seulki could see the relief on everyone's faces. They'd finally done it. They debuted. The fans were amazing and a lot of them knew the lyrics and were able to sing along. Seulki sat down on the not so comfortable couch, taking a gulp of water. Yoongi sat next to her, tucking a stray strand of hair that had fallen from her perfect ponytail. "You did great, baby." He said, kissing her temple.

She smiled, leaning into him. "We did great, oppa." She grabbed his hand, squeezing it. She looked around at her other members. They all looked exhausted, yet relieved. They were wearing big grins across their faces. She jumped up, sprinting over to Hoseok and jumping on his back. "WE DID IT, HOBI OPPA!" He laughed, tucking his arms under her knees and boosting her up. He started running around the dressing room, making his famous sound effects and Seulki was playing right along. Jungkook and Taehyung started laughing, joining in on the fun. Even Namjoon and Yoongi started messing around.

Seulki hopped off Hoseok's back and turned towards Namjoon. This is their leader, her brother. One out of six people she can always depend on. She knew how stressed he's been the past few months, how hard he has been working and preparing himself and the group. She wrapped her small arms around his larger frame, squeezing him the best she could. "I'm so proud of you, oppa. Of all of us, but mostly you." She whispered the last part causing Namjoon to chuckle. He hugged back her small frame, grinning at all his member with tears almost in his eyes. "GROUP HUG!" Hoseok yelled, causing the other 5 members (Yoongi being "forced" to participate of course) to surround Seulki and Namjoon in a hug.

Everyone pulled away, standing in a circle and grinning at each other. The younger ones had tears in their eyes. Suddenly the lights went out and their staff walked in, carrying a lit cake. Seulki smiled even wider than she ever though possible, the tears now streaming down her face. The staff congratulated them over and over and everyone thanked each individual staff member for their hard work in helping them prepare. They blew the candles out, Jungkook and Jimin wiping frosting over each other's faces. Seulki laughed, stepping back to look at her family now.

She didn't notice that Namjoon had stepped up beside her, his arms crossed over his chest, also admiring his new family. "We did it." He said, softly that only Seulki can hear. She smiled, looking over to him. "This is just the beginning, oppa. We're going to take over the world." He smiled, slinging his arm around her shoulders and pulling her closer. "Damn straight."