Proof Pt. 2

Seulki is in the hospital and the boys are still worried

They had been at the hospital for a few hours now. Seulki had shown no signs of coming back to the living world, but she was breathing. The doctor had said she was just extremely overheated and dehydrated. She currently was peacefully laying in the hospital bed, her midnight blue hair pinned back perfectly and rosy lips slightly parted. The youngest of the group had fallen asleep awkwardly on the small couch while the 4 eldest watched over their sister. Yoongi sat on once side of the bed while Hoseok, Jin and Namjoon occupied the other side. "How did we not notice? I just don't get it." Jin said for what seemed like the millionth time.

"She does this a lot, hyung." Yoongi said quietly. "She doesn't tell anyone when she's struggling, even emotionally. Remember when Soojin said those nasty things about her? She never told us, she still hasn't. We just knew she was upset because she considered her a close friend. Or when she was starving herself during our first comeback? None of us had a clue until she passed out. It's her professionalism to hide it and not worry anyone that makes me admire her and hate her at the same time." He grabbed her hand, squeezing it and relieved that it felt cooler than before.

"We should know better. She's our sister. She's our maknae. We need to be able to sense when something is off. She can't do everything on her own." Jin said. Namjoon signed, running his hand over his face. He was so worried for her, so upset with himself that he didn't know something was going on, that something was off. He felt like the worst leader and brother in the world right now. Hoseok seemed to catch on to his feelings and patted his thigh, giving it a little squeeze. "She's okay, Namjoonie. It's not your fault." Namjoon smiled slightly, nodding his head. They all jumped when they heard Seulki groan and start moving. "What the fuck happened?" She moaned, squinting her eyes at the light.

"Yah! Seulki! Watch your mouth!" Jin scolded but he was more grateful that she was talking at all. "I'm not a baby, oppa." She mumbled. Yoongi immediately wrapped her in a hug, kissing her forehead. "Don't you dare ever do that again, Choi Seulki. Do you know how worried we were? Why didn't you say anything to anyone about how you were feeling?! We could have helped! You waited until it was too late again, dammit!" Yoongi said, his voice rising with every sentence. Seulki sunk back into her pillows. She hated making the boys mad, any of them, but she especially hated making Yoongi mad. "I'm sorry, oppa. I just wanted to prove that I could do it." Namjoon raised an eyebrow. "What are you talking about?"

She sighed, closing her eyes. She was still exhausted, but she was so grateful not feeling like she was walking through the fires of hell anymore. "It's our first tour where we dance and sing for a long period of time. None of us are used to it, I thought it was just normal to feel tired. And then I started feeling like I was losing my mind and that I wasn't present in the moment. But I didn't want to disappoint anyone or the fans. I didn't want to be seen as the weak girl that can't handle two hours of singing and dancing." She closed her eyes, yawning and upset. She felt someone squeeze her hand and was happy to see it was Namjoon. "Princess, you have nothing to prove. You're already amazing, more than amazing. Our diamond maknae. Don't overwork yourself. We need you out there dancing and singing with us, not laid up in a hospital bed."

She smiled, pulling him down into her hospital bed. He adjusted himself so that she could lay her head on his chest while he wrapped his arms around her. "It's true, S." Hoseok said, patting her leg. "You're amazing, on and off stage. We know that, ARMY knows that, and the company knows that. You have nothing to prove to anyone." She smiled, squeezing his hand. "I'm sleepy." She said, letting out another yawn. "Seulki you literally have been asleep for like 6 hours." Jin said and she giggled. "Shh, oppa. Sleep." Namjoon kissed the top of her head, running his fingers through her hair until her breathing evened out and light snores could be heard coming from her.

"She really is something else," Yoongi said, looking fondly at what he considered his little girl. "Most definitely, but she's worth all the worry. All of you are." Hoseok said, smiling at Yoongi and his two sleeping members. "Let's get some sleep, we have a whole day of concert tomorrow, too." Hoseok said, sinking down is chair and leaning his head back. Jin had already falling asleep on the windowsill and Yoongi went and covered him with a gown he found in the cubby hole in Seulki's room. He looked around at all his sleeping members: Namjoon and Seulki cuddled up in the hospital bed, Jin's tall frame curled up on the small windowsill, Hoseok slumped down in is chair, and the three musketeers Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook all awkwardly curled around each other on the small couch and smiled to himself.

He couldn't be happier to have these people in his life and silently vowed to himself that he would protect every single one of them at all costs; no matter what.