Partners

Pure Jungkook and Seulki fluff

Seulki laughed, practically falling off the bed. She grabbed another handful of snacks and shoved them in her mouth. Her and Jungkook had been playing video games for the past 4 hours. Jungkook had shown Seulki how to play the game earlier and she had since been kicking his ass at it. "I never would have showed you if I knew you were this good." He pouted, jutting his lower lip out. Seulki laughed again, picking up her controller. "Let's play again!"

They played a few more rounds, Seulki beating Jungkook every time. He groaned, throwing his controller and burying his face in his hands. "I can't believe a baby is beating me!" Seulki smacked the back of his head with a pillow. "Yah! I'm not a baby, Jungkook." An evil smirk appeared on his face, "oh?" Seulki's eyes went wide, slowly placing her controller on the bed and backing up. Jungkook pounced, tackling her and tickling her ribs. Seulki couldn't breathe and had tears running down her face. "Kookie! Stop!" She gasped, trying to wriggle out of his body weight.

He decided she had been punished enough and stopped getting off and leaning against the headboard. Seulki pouted, smoothing out her hair. ''Not cool, Kookie, not cool." He smiled, wrapping his arms around her small torso and pulling her in between his legs. She sighed, resting her head on his chest and he rested his chin on top of hers. "It's late, Kook. Wanna watch a movie?" He hummed happily, switching to the TV to Netflix and picking a random movie. They stayed like that for a while, Seulki cuddled in his chest and him with his legs and arms wrapped around her.

"Hey, S?" Jungkook spoke quietly after some time. She hummed, half paying attention and still focusing on the movie. "I know that you joining our group came kind of suddenly, I was just wondering how you were feeling? Like are you happy?" Seulki removed herself from his grip, missing the warmth. She turned to face him, a warm smile on her face. "Of course, I'm happy, Kookie." He smiled, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear. "For real?" She giggled.

"I mean, sure, I miss my parents sometimes. We all do. And I miss my other members, but I'm happy. This is my dream and I'm living it. It makes it even better that I have 7 annoying weirdos doing it with me too." She beamed. Jungkook laughed, wrapping his arm around her neck and messing up her again. "Jeon Jungkook if you don't stop messing with my hair!" He laughed, returning them to their original position. "I'm glad you're happy, I am too. I have one more question?" Seulki hummed, feeling sleepy. "What is it, Kookie?"

"What ever happened with your one friend, Soojin? I mean the other members have been here a few times and they're nice but you guys were like best friends and I haven't heard you mention her once since you moved in." Seulki took a breath, knowing this conversation was going to come up at some point. "We're not friends anymore." It hurt her to say this out loud even though she knew the day that Soojin yelled at her outside her then new dorm the friendship was over. "You don't have to talk about it," Jungkook cooed. "Nah, it's okay. I can tell you." He nodded, silently waiting for her to continue.

"Basically, she got jealous." He quirked his eye brow, not understanding. If any of his members were to get an opportunity like Seulki he did he would've been supportive all the way. Sure, he'd be sad but he wouldn't end their friendship. "She felt that she deserved it more than me. I mean, she works hard and does everything perfect. She trained longer than I did, so I get it. She's more talented and I'm just average." She said the last part nonchalantly, already numb to the words her ex-best friend spoke to her. Jungkook sat up straight, quickly spinning Seulki to face him.

"Seulki, you really don't believe that you're just average, do you?" She shrugged, not meeting his wide doe eyes. He shook his head, "no, no, no" and squished her cheeks, forcing her to look at him. "You work just as hard as the rest of us, sometimes even harder. You're an amazing dancer and your vocals are the best out of anyone I've ever heard. You're gonna be a superstar with us, S. You are so much more than average." She smiled, engulfing him in the biggest hug she could give. "Thanks, Kookie."

He smiled, returning her hug. He laid them back down, "want to play another round?" Seulki smirked, winking at him. "Bring it on, bro."