Dizzy Spells Pt. 2

Yoongi and Jimin snap

"SEULKI!" Jungkook's shrill scream rang out through the set. Namjoon and Yoongi sprinted out, seeing staff surrounding Seulki on the floor. She was sitting up but looked dazed and out of it. Jungkook was frantically waving his hand in front of her face to try and give her some semblance of air flow while their manager was shoving a bottle of water in her face.

"I—I'm fine. I just got dizzy." She said, still sounding confused. Yoongi narrowed his eyes and Namjoon walked over, leaning down. "What happened?" Jungkook looked at his leader and back to Seulki. He was scared. Sure, Seulki has fainted before, all of them had. But he had never seen her eyes roll to the back of her head like they just did. "She was just walking with V-hyung and she just fell."

Seulki groaned, her head was hurting a little. "Seulki?" Namjoon said her name, brown orbs boring into her fake brown ones. "I just got dizzy, oppa. I'm fine now." Namjoon sighed, running his hands through his hair. "I think you've had enough for today, go back and sit." She looked at him with wide eyes, furiously shaking her head. "No! I'm fine now! I just needed some water." Yoongi bit the inside of his cheek. "I think you need more than that. Let's go."

Seulki went to argue but Jimin's voice in her ear made her keep her mouth shut. "Just go, S. Yoongi-hyung is already frustrated." He helped her up and she sighed, making her way back to their dressing room. She sat on the couch, sipping the bottle of water. She was mad at herself and mad at Namjoon for making her sit out. A few seconds later Yoongi entered the room, arms crossed and glaring at her. "Can I come back now?" She asked and Yoongi snorted.

"No." She groaned again, leaning her head back on the couch and closing her eyes. "When's the last time you saw your therapist?" He asked and Seulki peeked one eye open. "Yesterday." She said simply but Yoongi always managed to see right through her. He clicked his tongue, shaking his head. "Don't lie to me, Choi Seulki." She sighed, closing her eye. Maybe if she didn't talk at all he'd go away.

Her prayers weren't answered as she heard him pull up a chair in front of her. "Look at me." She pushed her head up, looking at him. "Take the contacts out." She raised an eyebrow, unsure of why he was asking. "Why?" He narrowed his eyes, clenching his jaw. "Just do it." She rolled her eyes, crossing her legs and her arms. "I don't want to in case I do get to back out and finish the shoot." She was stubborn, he could give her that. But so was he.

"And I want to see your hazel eyes." He deadpanned and she looked to her lap. "Well, I don't." He wasn't entirely shocked. He had put two and two together in the short amount of time from her storming out of the dressing room a few moments ago to her fainting. "Take them out or I'm going to." He said. She sighed, practically ripping the contacts out and throwing them at him. "Happy?!"

He sighed. "Seulki. What is going on? Please. Let me help you." Jimin had was peaking through the crack of the not all the way closed door. He felt his heart drop a little; he knew what was going through her head. He cleared his throat, entering the room. Seulki scoffed. "Great. Let's just bring everyone in." Jimin rolled his eyes, sitting next to her. "Don't be dramatic, Seulki." She shrugged her shoulders, still looking at her lap.

"We're not stupid, ya know." Jimin said and Seulki looked at him from the corner of her eyes. "I don't know what happened and trust me, I've scoured the internet looking for what could have. But you're not comfortable in your skin. You haven't been for the past month. You're skipping meals, you dress like you're going to a fashion show even when all you're doing is staying home. You're skinny. Unhealthily skinny." She didn't say anything, furrowing her brows.

Jimin and Yoongi both had enough. They tried playing nice and now they were done with it. "Look at me when I'm speaking to you." Jimin said, voice cold. Seulki snapped her head to his. She'd only ever seen Jimin get truly mad or annoyed a few times. "You need to tell us what's going on right now or we're not going have a choice but to go seek help elsewhere." Jimin's eyes were cold, calculating. She glared into them, trying to find any hint of a lie, but she didn't.

She sighed, leaning forward and placing her head in her hands. She told them everything. From meeting her long-lost "friend" again to what supposed friend said to her. To how she went and purposely sought out all the negative comments, even from when they first debuted. To how, for the past month or so she's been avoiding meals, skipping them, finding excuses as to why not to eat. To getting her own contacts. To the full-fledged makeup and outfits every day. To stepping on the scaled every night and still feeling like she hadn't lost enough.

Jimin clicked his tongue, eyes dark and trained on the door in front of him. Yoongi's fists were clenching and unclenching. They were royally pissed, at Seulki and at her "friend." "So why didn't you talk to us?" Yoongi said between gritted teeth. Seulki sighed, shoulders slumping over. "I was handling it." Jimin scoffed, standing up and running his hand through his perfectly styled hair. "Because what we just saw is totally fucking handling it, Seulki."

She winced at his tone of voice, not daring to meet his gaze. Yoongi stood up, shaking his head. "We need to go finish, you need to stay here. We'll talk about this when we're home. With everyone. And for fuck's sake, eat something." Yoongi pointed towards the table of snacks and then roughly pushed Jimin towards the door. Once it slammed shut, Seulki let out a shaky breath. She knew she should have went to them and why she didn't she had no idea. She stood up, eyeing the table of food.

It'd probably be better to actually eat something before going home because she wasn't sure if she could stomach any food once all her members knew.