Cry

Taehyung stresses out and Seulki is there to help him through it

Seulki sighed, staring at the home page on her phone. She should be sleeping, she knew it, but she wasn't tired. It was the middle of the night. She silently and quietly got up and climbed down from her bunk as to not wake her sleeping roommates. She grabbed a random sweater of Jungkook's, the only time she's happy to be little as all the boy's clothes fit like a dress. She walked down the short hallway to the kitchen, planning on making some tea to help her sleep.

As she got the water ready, she heard a soft sniffle come from the living area. Confused, as she thought everyone was already in bed and sleeping, she made her way to the living area. It was dark, the lights weren't on. She flicked the switch and almost yelped at a crying Taehyung sitting on the couch. She noticed how red his eyes were and puffy his cheeks were from crying. He had to have been out here for a while. She frowned, making her way towards him. She sat down, wrapping her small arms around his waist and nuzzling into his side.

"Oppa, what's wrong?" She asked, looking up at her crying friend. She smiled softly, shaking his head. "Nothing, S. You should be sleeping. We have a long day tomorrow." She scrunched her face up, annoyed that he was telling her to sleep when he was obviously struggling. "Taehyung-oppa, tell me what's wrong or I will stay up all night!" Tae thought she looked cute with her face all scrunched up but he didn't want to be the reason Yoongi was grumpy tomorrow because his precious child didn't sleep. "I'm just stressed and homesick, is all, Seulki. Nothing major."

She sighed, snuggling closer to him. He graciously accepted her cuddles, a new cascade of tears flowing down his cheeks like waves. He missed his family; they are extremely close. However, he knew this is his family now as well and he was happy here. It was just a feeling he gets from time to time from being so far away and traveling. He isn't able to talk to them much due to their busy schedule. He was stressed; stressed that this comeback would be good. Stressed because their group and company are still trying to make ends meet. Also, is he doing enough for the group? Does he give everything he can to help push them forward? Sometimes he didn't think so.

"Oppa," Seulki hesitated, sitting up and facing him, "are you happy here? With us?" Taehyung looked at her with wonder as to how she was able to read his mind but read it completely wrong. He could see her bottom lip quiver and he immediately pulled her into a tight embrace. "Seulki, of course I'm happy here. Don't you dare ever think that I'm not. I just miss my family, is all." She nodded, pulling herself out. "We get a short break next week, maybe we can go visit them?" She said, smiling. He smiled, completely forgetting they were getting two days of rest next week. "I would love for all of us to go and all of you meet them," He smiled and Seulki happily agreed, promising she was going to make it happen.

"Is there anything else?" She asked, yawning a little. "No, S. Go to sleep." He didn't make eye contact, sinking back into the couch and closing his eyes. She frowned, flicking his forehead. "Yah! What was that for?!" He yelled, clutching his forehead. She may be little, but she's damn strong. "You're lying." He sighed, annoyed at the fact that she picks up whenever any of them are lying about something. "Do you think I bring anything to this group? Have I even helped push us along?" He was too tired to hide his thoughts now and he wanted and honest answer and he knew Seulki would give one.

Her eyes went wide, and she felt sad. Sad that her and the members have possibly made him feel that way. "Oppa, d-did I make you feel this way?" She said, tears coming to her eyes. Tae laughed, ruffling her already messy hair. "Not at all, S. It's just a thought I have from time to time. Like, am I doing enough? Do I offer anything? Would they be better without me?" Seulki vigorously shook her head. "Taehyung-oppa!" She yelled, immediately slapping a hand over her mouth as she didn't want to wake the others. Tae laughed again.

"Oppa, we would not be where we are without you. You take care of me and the others, you make us laugh with your weirdness. You're sexy on stage and your vocals are really improving a lot! You even got an offer to star in a K-Drama! We wouldn't be able to do this without you; you're the missing puzzle piece for us." She said, leaning her head on his chest. He smiled warmly, wrapping an arm around her small frame. "Thank you, S." He kissed the top of her head. She yawned again, barely able to keep her eyes open. "Why are you up so late?" He asked and she hummed in response. "Couldn't sleep but now I'm so sleepy." Tae laughed, lifting her up into his arms ands he clung on like a koala. "You can sleep in the bunk with me, I can't lift you all the way up."

"I was cold anyways." Tae carefully walked back to their shared room, gently lowering her into his bunk and climbing in next to her. Seulki immediately latched on to Tae, burying her head under his arm. "I love you, S. Forever and always." Tae whispered, kissing her forehead. "I love you too, oppa." She said, almost immediately falling asleep due to his warmth. "Thank you, for everything and for being you." He said but he received no response. He smiled, feeling a little better and falling asleep immediately, cuddled next to his favorite maknae.

The next morning Jimin and Jungkook woke up, it was their turn to attempt breakfast. They both looked confused and the two sleeping members. During the night Taehyung and Seulki had shifted and Tae was now clinging to her side and Seulki was spread out like a starfish, her small frame practically being dominated by Taehyung. "I don't even want to know." Jimin grumbled, walking out of the room. Jungkook giggled, pulling out his phone and taking a picture. "This is going to be great for blackmail."