Predebut-Work Pt. 2

Seulki and Jin reconcile.

Seulki stirred in her sleep, hearing the beeps of buttons being pushed. She didn't open her eyes, still wanting to sleep. She was still tired. The smell of food hit her nose and her stomach growled. She couldn't remember the last time she ate. Yesterday morning she's pretty sure. "Yah, get up you hooligan!" She heard Jin's voice and a pang of guilt hit her chest. She groaned, forcing her eyes to open and pushed herself up to a sitting position.

Jin smiled warmly, placing the tray of food in front of her and sitting next to her. She hesitantly scooted closer to him, wanting to be warm. He chuckled, wrapping his arm around her shoulders and pulling her practically on his lap. "I'm sorry, oppa." She whispered, burying her face into his shoulder. "It's fine, S. You were tired and stressing." He kissed her head, rubbing his crooked fingers on her arm. "You were just trying to help and I yelled at you." Seulki said, burying her face even deeper. Jin chuckled, taking his free hand and lifting her chin up to look her in her hazel eyes.

"I'm not mad, princess. I just want to know why you're pushing yourself over your limits. And for how long." His brown orbs showed genuine concern and she felt bad for making all the boys worry about her. "Once our debut date was set I started sneaking out after you all fell asleep. I would come back and sleep for an hour or two before you all woke up and noticed I wasn't there." Jin sighed, dropping his hand but continuing to look at her. "Why, Seulki?" She sighed, looking down at her lap. "I need to be perfect, oppa. I'm the only girl in what was supposed to be an all boy group. I have to prove myself. I don't want to let any of you down."

"S," Jin said, turning his body so he was completely facing her now. "You're already perfect. You're singing is some of the best in the industry. You're dancing is better than all of ours combined. Even Jimin's. There is nothing to worry about." He squeezed her hand, offering a reassuring smile that she returned. "Thank you, oppa." Seulki gave him a hug and was happy that they weren't fighting anymore. "Yah! If you want to practice, at least tell someone. It's not safe for you to be walking alone at night." Jin said, reaching over to grab a pair of chopsticks.

Seulki glared at him. "You're babying me again." She shrugged his shoulders and slurped some noodles. Seulki smiled, reaching for the other cup of noodles and pair of chopsticks. "Fine, but I'm waking you up." Jin laughed, almost choking on his food. "I'm happy to go anywhere with you in the middle of the night, S." They finished eating and joked around more, eventually falling asleep. When the other members went in search of the two, they were hoping they haven't killed each other. "What are we going to do if we're down two members?!" Jungkook said. "We're going to have to postpone our debut!" Namjoon and Hoseok rolled their eyes, waiting patiently for Yoongi to enter in his passcode for the studio.

The door opened and Jimin and Jungkook pushed through everyone, running into the dark room. "PLEASE DON'T B-" Namjoon slapped a hand over Jungkook's mouth, hushing him quiet. He looked over and saw the youngest and eldest member asleep on the couch. Jin's head was resting on top of Seulki's and she was gripping his arm, snuggled into his side. "At least we don't have to postpone our debut." Jimin said, smiling warmly at his two members. "They better clean up the mess they made in my studio," Yoongi grumbled, staring at the empty noodle cups and soda cans. "Everyone shut up and let them sleep!" Namjoon whispered yelled, pulling the thin blanket Seulki was using earlier over the two. He gently kissed her temple and ushered the other members out of the room.

"They make me tired with how much they fight." Taehyung said. "It's never serious, just Seulki and him being stubborn." Taehyung shrugged, rolling his neck. "First back to the dorm has to make dinner!" He screamed, sprinting down the hallway. The others member followed suit with Yoongi grumbling. "Yah! I'm gonna have to cook anyways or you all will burn our home down!"