First Christmas

Seulki's first Christmas with the boys

"Seulki wake up!" Jungkook and Jimin screamed together, jumping on top of her. She groaned, trying to push the men off of her. "I'm sleeping, dammit! Leave me alone!" She was tired and just wanted to sleep. She was having a lovely dream of gumdrops and candy canes and they just had to come and ruin it. "But Santa came, S! There's so many presents for you under the tree!" Seulki jumped up, flipping her covers off and on to Jimin and Jungkook. "Presents? For me?" She happily jumped out of bed and raced towards the living room.

"I knew you'd get up for gifts, you greedy maknae." Hoseok said, kissing her forehead and heading to the kitchen to grab her coffee. "Yah! I bought you all stuff too." She pouted. Jin and Namjoon laughed, settling in on the couch. Everyone joined in the living room, Hoseok walking back and handing Seulki her coffee and sitting on the ground next to her. "Who's should I open first?!" She was excited. They never celebrated holidays in her family when she was little because her parents were usually out of the country. "Mine! Mine!" Jungkook said, handing her a poorly wrapped box. Seulki giggled, tearing off the paper. Her eyes went wide at the scarf inside the box. It was a pale blue and the ends were adorned with a few diamonds. The material was soft and warm. Seulki wrapped it around her neck. "I love it." Jungkook sighed in relief.

Next, she opened Tae's and was so surprised to find one of the most expensive makeup kits. "Oppa! This must have cost a fortune." However, she was animatedly going through it, reading every label. "It's nothing, S. You love makeup, so I got you makeup. The best kind there is." She leaned over and kissed his cheek. "Thank you, Taehyung. This make me so happy." She opened the one from Namjoon and Yoongi next and was almost brought to tears. It was an art set complete with an easel, some of the most expensive paints, the colored pencils and oil pens she's been waiting to go on sale. "This is, wonderful. How did you know that I wanted these brands?" She gently rubbed her fingers over the items and Namjoon and Yoongi smiled. "We live with you, we're around you 24/7. I think we have a pretty good grasp on what you like."

Hoseok's and Jimin's was next and Seulki was in awe at the beautiful Gucci clothes. "You're all going to make me cry. This is so much." Her eyes were already watering and Hoseok wrapped an arm around her. "Anything for you, S. Plus, we know how much you love Gucci, how could we not?" Seulki held up the shirts and pants, spending time admiring every single one. Finally, it was Jin's turn. The box was pretty large and Seulki was curious. "What did I even look at that was this big?" She said. "Just open it, you child." Jin said and Seulki stuck out her tongue. She bursted into tears as soon as she saw what it was. Her own TV. Jin came up behind her, wrapping her in a hug. "I know we only have one TV and half the time you can't watch what you want, so I got you one for your room that you can use whenever you want." He kissed her head and she turned around, tackling him into a hug. "Thank you all, so much. This is really the best Christmas." Everyone nodded, smiling happily.

The boys opened their gifts from each other, excited by all the new things. Hoseok leaned back on his elbows, raising his eyebrow. "Don't tell me we spent all this money on you and you got us nothing, S." He was only joking, but Seulki smiled, sprinting to her room and returning a few minutes later with 7 envelopes. "It's not much, but I hope you all like it." She handed them out and the boys tore them open, absolutely speechless. "Seulki, you didn't need to do this. This is too much." Jimin was grinning despite his words. "It's just a little something." She shrugged. "A little?! Seulki you got us tickets to go on a cruise around Europe. This is amazing. We'll be able to see so much." Taehyung said, still staring at the ticket in his hand in awe.

Seulki was tackled into a group hug, the boys thanking her over and over. "I just feel like we could all use a mini vacation to recharge and everyone wants to go somewhere different so I found a way to see a lot of places." She looked down, smiling. Yoongi wrapped her in a hug, picking her and carrying her to the couch. "It's perfect. Just all 8 of us, no managers or staff. Sounds relaxing to me." Seulki snuggled into his side, humming happily and slipping on her new Gucci slippers. "Christmas movies!" She exclaimed and Namjoon laughed, already in the process of pulling up Netflix. "Of course, princess."

Though they had more than one couch for everyone to sit on, everyone squished onto one. Sure, they weren't able to go home and see their families this year, but this was all they needed. All 8 of them, together.