STCOM: Jungkook

Seulki takes care of Jungkook

Seulki was grateful for the group she was able to debut in, and the company they were able to do it under. Her boys, all seven of them, along with their company always had her back on anything and everything. Even when she was in the wrong, they still did what they could to protect her and guide her along her ever-growing path. Outside of work, the boys took care of her, all the time. Jin cooking meals for her, Namjoon helping her with lyrics and giving life advice, Yoongi being the silent comfort, Hoseok taking the time out of his already exhausting day to help her nail choreography and making her laugh even when he didn't want too; Jimin comforting her when she's sad or sick and also taking the time to help her learn choreography, Taehyung always making sure she's eaten enough and the first to speak up when she hasn't rested or isn't feeling the best, and Jungkook, who treats her like one of the guys but would fight any of them for hurting or upsetting her.

Seulki wanted to repay them for everything they have done for her and still do for her and she does that in the best way she knows how; caring and protecting them back. Always having their back and making sure they know that no matter what, even if the world is against them, she will always be right by their side. Through their darkest storms and their brightest rainbows, she will be by their side. Caring for them, supporting them, and being there for them when they need her most. It's not a burden to her, it's not something she feels she has too do. She wants to do it. She wants to show them that she loves them just as much as they love her. That she will be the first one to knock a bitch out for any of them if necessary.

When Seulki first joined BTS, all the boys were very welcoming and open. Except Jungkook. He wasn't rude or mean to her or anything, but he was very shy and only spoke a few words. She had chalked it up to being that they were all still fairly new to each other and still needed to get to know one another and that she was also a female. However as the month passed and she grew closer with the others, her relationship with Jungkook was still awkward. He was a blushing mess when she would talk to him or get within 5 feet of him. He would stutter over his words when he did manage to talk to her and the conversation never lasted more than a few sentences before it would be too awkward for him and her to continue it,

She would have thought it was just her personally if she didn't notice that he was the same way with the other boys as well. She also noticed how when they would talk about their struggles as a group, Jungkook would never relay any of his inner struggles; always saying that what troubled him most was seeing the others struggling and not knowing how to help them. She was saddened that they couldn't seem to get over their awkwardness; they were both the babies of the group and she had wanted to be close to him since they were so close in age. She wasn't willing to force it though and wanted it to come naturally. And one day, when the group was sitting down and talking about their stresses, Jungkook finally broke and started crying.

The members were in shock at first because it was the first time any of them had seen Jungkook cry or show any type of vulnerability. Seulki was quick to snap out of her shock, moving next to him and hesitantly wrapping her arms around him. To her surprise, he didn't pull away but hugged her back, crying harder. "I'm so sorry," he breathed out after a few moments and calming himself down. "I'm not good at making friends and I'm really shy." Seulki's heart broke at his apology and she rubbed comforting circles on his back, allowing him to continue. "I started training really young and my family didn't come with me. I've had to learn to adjust and live in a new place on my own without the help of anyone." Seulki frowned, upset with herself for not noticing how lonely Jungkook had felt.

Namjoon hummed, looking at the doe-eyed boy. "We're always here, Kookie. And we're your friends. We just wish you would have said something sooner so we could have helped you more. And I'm sorry that I didn't notice it sooner how lonely you must feel." Jungkook shook his head, letting them know it wasn't any of their fault. Eventually the boy warmed up a little more and started laughing and joking around with them, even Seulki. It warmed her heart that the awkward phase of their relationship was hopefully coming to an end. When they had all separated and started doing their own thing later that night, Seulki quietly and nervously knocked on her shared bedroom with Jungkook, Taehyung and Jimin. "Come in!" She walked in, smiling at the sight of Taehyung and Jungkook intensely focused on the video game in front of them.

"Why'd you knock? It's your room too," Jungkook said to her, not taking his eyes off the TV screen in front of him. "I didn't want to bother you if you were busy." She said quietly, sitting next to Jungkook, relieved that he would no longer stiffen or tense up in her presence. "Nonsense. Want to play next round with us?" He asked and Seulki nodded, happily accepting his offer. And for the next few hours, Seulki, Jungkook and Taehyung all played the game together, swearing at each other and at the TV screen until all 3 had fallen asleep from exhaustion. Taehyung had his leg and arm draped across Seulki and Jungkook while Seulki was tucked away comfortably in Jungkook's side with his arm around her.

When Jimin walked in to get ready for bed, he smiled warmly at his members and took a photo, promising to get it framed and hang it up around the dorm to embarrass his members later on. He happily joined the trio on the ground, wrapping his arm around Taehyung's waist and falling asleep peacefully. From that day on, Seulki always made sure that Jungkook was included in anything and everything. She always made sure there was a chance for him to speak his opinion and backed him up on whatever he wanted too do, even if it wasn't something Seulki was particularly fond of.

And if Jungkook was ever getting to quiet again, Seulki would happily stay up all night with him playing video games and eating junk food just to cheer him up and see his bunny smile.