Don't Be Pushy

Seulki gets some advice from Yoongi that she doesn't expect

Seulki let out another sigh, flipping upside down on the couch. She had came to Yoongi's studio to ask him about something. He had told her to give him 5 minutes to finish what he was doing, but that was 3 hours ago. Usually, Seulki wouldn't mind the quiet of just them two sitting there. It was actually what helped to calm her down after a stressful day. And Yoongi just always seemed to know when she needed it.

Except right now, she was annoyed that he was not right. "Oppa!" She whined and Yoongi cringed, turning to narrow his eyes at the disturbance. "Choi Seulki, I don't think you need to know of the rules of the genius lab." She crossed her arms, rolling her eyes. "I've been waiting for three hours to ask you one question." She deadpanned and he groaned, rolling his shoulders and his neck before turning all the way around in his swivel chair.

"Ask." Her mouth quirked up into a small. As much as he hated being interrupted and as much as he struggled to outwardly show his feelings, it was little things like this that Seulki wish she could capture on camera to show the world. How—even though he absolutely hated it—he would stop mid-work just to listen one of their silly questions. How he just lets Seulki sit in here and bug him while he's working with only grumbles under his breath.

"I'm a busy man, S. Words." He snapped and she giggled, sitting down properly and crossing her legs. "It's not really a question, but more advice. I guess." She said and Yoongi quirked a brow, suddenly looking much more interested. It wasn't often that Seulki came to him for advice. It was normally the maknae's since they were closer in age or Namjoon because he has a big brain. "I'll do my best to help." He said lightly and she bit her cheek.

"Just—don't freak out? Okay?" If he wasn't interested before, he definitely was now. "I swear to the gods if you're here to tell me you're pregnant I'm going—"

"I'm not pregnant! I swear!" She shouted out and Yoongi closed his mouth but his eyes trailed down to her belly. Seulki instinctively covered it, looking down. "I'm not, I swear." She said again and Yoongi hummed, not quite believing her. "I was thinking about asking Hyungwon to move in with me." She said and Yoongi's eyes widened a little. "I mean, he's there a lot already. And he has a draw of some of his things." She trailed off.

"Did you ask him before?" He asked, knowing her too well. She nodded, biting her bottom lip. "And he said no?" She shrugged, sinking back into the leather couch. "He didn't exactly say no—he just said that we were both too busy at the time. I mean, I was going through my thing and Monsta X were getting ready to promote their new album. He's actually the one that suggested he just leave somethings in a drawer." She was fiddling with her skirt and Yoongi smirked a little. A nervous Seulki wasn't easy to come by.

"And lemme guess, he said that after you gave him puppy dog eyes and looked all sad and rejected, right?" Seulki sat straight up, narrowing her eyes and whipping a pillow at him. "Yah!" He caught the pillow with ease, holding it against his stomach while he chuckled. "I'm kidding. Mostly. What's the advice you want from me then?" He asked and Seulki shrugged again, sighing.

"I want to know how I can ask him to move in with me. Permanently. I mean, like, he can still stay at his dorm and stuff when he wants, but—you know what I mean." Yoongi chuckled again at her flustered state. It was amusing to him to see her all worked up, even if it was over some boy. It was a nice change to see her worked up over that than something more serious.

"Don't be pushy, Seulki." He said and she glared at him. "That's your great advice, oh wise one? Don't be pushy? I'm never pushy!" She said and Yoongi just let her continue to grumble, a grin on his pale face. "Am I really pushy?" Yoongi shrugged, turning back around. "Sometimes you can be. Ask anyone. My point is, you've already asked once. He said no, sort of. Wait for him to be ready. And also—" he spun back around in the chair, looking at her, "why does it have to be him that moves in with you?"

"Well—I just—I already have a separate apartment and he doesn't—I just thought it'd be easier." She said. Had she really been that crappy that she really hadn't even asked if Hyungwon wanted to find a different place? Would she be willing to? "See what I mean? Pushy. Now get out, I have work to do." Yoongi said, turning back around just as Seulki whipped another pillow his way. She stomped out of his studio, slamming the door.

"What's up firecracker?" Taehyung asked. "I was actually coming to see if you wanted to get lunch with me." She looked at him, straight in the eyes and Taehyung flinched a little. There was a burning fire of rage and he was quickly trying to think what he had done to piss her off this bad. "Am I pushy?!" She practically yelled and Taehyung jumped. "I'm sorry—uh—what?" The poor boy was so confused. "Am. I. Pushy." Seulki repeated through gritted teeth and Taehyung gulped.

"Maybe just a little sometimes." Seulki's hazel eyes grew wide and the raging fire seemed to go bigger. "I'll show you all! Let's go. We're getting ramen." She grabbed his wrist, pulling him behind her and he couldn't help but let out a chuckle. "I actually wanted black bean noodles today." She turned to glare at him then let out a big breath. "Fine. Let's go." She dragged him the opposite direction, towards their favorite restaurant.

"Maybe you're a bit pully too."