Official

Seulki finally brings Hyungwon over to "formally" meet the boys

Seulki took a deep breath as she studied her face in the mirror. She didn't know why she was so nervous; Hyungwon knew BTS. They'd been friends with each other for years prior, but this was different. He was coming over as her boyfriend, not as their friend. She knew that he was going to get the third degree from everyone, especially Jin. But she had felt terrible when the papers came out with their relationship and how upset the boys were that she didn't tell them. "Choi Seulki!" Jungkook banged on the bathroom door and Seulki jumped. She opened the door, narrowing her eyes. "What?!" Jungkook smirked, folding his arms across his chest. "Your boyfriend is here."

He wiggled his eyebrows and Seulki's eyes went wide, running past Jungkook to the front door. "Hyungwon! Hi!" She said, offering him a bright smile. He smiled back, wrapping her in a hug. "I haven't seen you in forever." He said, kissing the top of her head and she blushed slightly. "I know, I missed you." Hyungwon mumbled something into her hair but she didn't catch it as Jin's voice pierced through their little moment. "Ahem! Arm's length apart." Seulki stepped away, rolling her eyes. "We're not in 8th grade, oppa." She said, narrowing her eyes. Jin shrugged. "You also don't need to be hanging all over each other either, missy."

Hyungwon chuckled, stepping forward in front of Seulki before she could retort back. "It's good to see you again, hyung. How are things?" He extended his hand and Jin took it, gripping it a little tighter than necessary, lips pressed into a thin line. "Great. Absolutely great. My baby thinks she's old enough to date, Jimin and Kook let their nipples show in our new video and Namjoon tried cooking this morning!" He threw his hands up as Hyungwon laughed. "Sounds rough." Seulki rolled her eyes, taking Hyungwon's hand and dragging him further in their dorm. "Don't be annoying, Seokjin." She said and Jin hit the back of her head. "Yah! Watch how you talk to me."

Seulki dragged Hyungwon to the living room, plopping down on the couch with him. He easily slid his arm around her, pulling her closer as if it was the most natural thing in the world. "Hyungwon!" Taehyung said, running in and sitting next to him. "I love the new album! It's great! I don't really understand everything you guys say, but the vibe is cool!" His boxy smile came out and Hyungwon thanked him politely. "Alright! Let's get down to business." Jin said, sitting on the opposite couch and crossing his legs. Seulki narrowed her eyes. Everyone slowly trickled in, Yoongi, Namjoon and Jin all looking warily at Hyungwon. Internally, Seulki had thrown them out of the window ten times over. Externally, she was doing her best to keep a smile plastered to her face before actually doing that.

"We can skip the pleasantries, we know each other." Jin said and Seulki looked towards Jungkook who just shrugged his shoulders, turning his attention back towards the TV. "When did you guys start talking?" Hyungwon lifted his head in thought. "We exchanged numbers when we met officially at the radio station. It just kinda went from there I guess." He shrugged his shoulders, giving Seulki's shoulder a light squeeze. It didn't go unnoticed by Jin and he glared at Hyungwon's hand. "This isn't some publicity thing, right? You actually like her?" Jimin asked abruptly and Seulki's mouth dropped open. "Jimin!" She hissed but he ignored her, eyes trained on Hyungwon like a hawk.

"No, no. It's not publicity. Not at all. We actually didn't even want to go public yet. That was an accident. I really do like her. My feelings are genuine." Seulki smiled happily and it seemed Jin was pleased with his answer. "What about touring and stuff? Are you willing to make it work? We have completely different schedules. There's plenty of people you can meet while overseas or in another country." Yoongi said and Seulki almost got up to kick him. "Oppa!" She snapped, knowing exactly what he was insinuating. "It's a rational question." He said, shrugging his shoulders. Hyungwon sighed. "It's rough, it's been rough. But we've done it a few times already. I have no intention of looking elsewhere. Besides, we talk and video chat too when we're both gone, so it's not like we're completely cut off. But I'm willing to do it if she is." Yoongi hummed, nodding his head.

Namjoon let out a breath. "What about your company? And your group? What do they think of all this?" Hyungwon was silent for a moment before he answered and Seulki felt her anxiety rise up. They had actually never talked about what his company said or what his group actually thought of them dating. "My members are all supportive as long as it doesn't interfere with work, which it isn't. My company, I don't really know to be honest. We haven't had an official meeting about it yet." Namjoon hummed in response, sitting back and thinking. "What if your company says no?" Yoongi asked and Seulki stiffened. What if his company said he can't date? Would he really break up with her?

Hyungwon shrugged his shoulders. "I don't really know, to be honest. You all know where I'm coming from. This is my dream, my passion. But Seulki is fitting into that. I wouldn't know unless it actually reached that point." She could tell that the boys appreciated his honest response, but his words kept ringing in her ears. He didn't say he wouldn't listen to them, but he also didn't say that he would either. She scooched away from him a little, averting her gaze to the floor. "Well, we support Seulki and what she wants. And we'll support you two together. But if she comes home crying because of you, I swear you will never work in this industry again!" Jin said and Hyungwon laughed, nodding his head. "Yessir. Understood."

They all chatted about their upcoming projects and promotions, the boys seeming more at ease than before. Seulki was happy they were supporting them, but all she could think about was what if Hyungwon's company told him to choose: his career or her. Did she mean enough to him to pick her? But would she even be okay with him losing his dream for her? "I have the question we're all dying to know!" Jungkook said and everyone looked at him, confused. "What's that?" Hyungwon asked, ready for anything. Well, almost anything. "Have you guys did the do?" Jin choked on his water. Namjoon looked mortified, Yoongi was glaring at Jungkook and then gazing questioningly at Seulki and Hyungwon. Taehyung and Jimin were holding in their laughter and Seulki threw a pillow at him. "JEON JUNGKOOK!" She screamed.

A bright red Hyungwon cleared his throat, fidgeting with his hands. "U—uh, no. We haven't done that." Jungkook groaned. "Well, that's a boring relationship. I understand if you leave her." Seulki was pretty sure her earlier thoughts of throwing them out the window were about to come true. She jumped over Hyungwon's legs, tackling Jungkook to the ground and pinning his face to it. "THAT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS YOU PERVERTED LITTLE ANIMAL!" She yelled as Jungkook struggled to break free. "Hyungwon," Jin said sternly and he turned to see three very angry, confused and mortified beings looking at him. "It will never happen if you plan on ever having children in your lifetime." Jin said, deadly serious. Hyungwon gulped, looking between the three older boys.

"Yessir!"