STCOM: Yoongi

Seulki taking care of Yoongi

Seulki was grateful for the group she was able to debut in, and the company they were able to do it under. Her boys, all seven of them, along with their company always had her back on anything and everything. Even when she was in the wrong, they still did what they could to protect her and guide her along her ever-growing path. Outside of work, the boys took care of her, all the time. Jin cooking meals for her, Namjoon helping her with lyrics and giving life advice, Yoongi being the silent comfort, Hoseok taking the time out of his already exhausting day to help her nail choreography and making her laugh even when he didn't want too; Jimin comforting her when she's sad or sick and also taking the time to help her learn choreography, Taehyung always making sure she's eaten enough and the first to speak up when she hasn't rested or isn't feeling the best, and Jungkook, who treats her like one of the guys but would fight any of them for hurting or upsetting her.

Seulki wanted to repay them for everything they have done for her and still do for her and she does that in the best way she knows how; caring and protecting them back. Always having their back and making sure they know that no matter what, even if the world is against them, she will always be right by their side. Through their darkest storms and their brightest rainbows, she will be by their side. Caring for them, supporting them, and being there for them when they need her most. It's not a burden to her, it's not something she feels she has too do. She wants to do it. She wants to show them that she loves them just as much as they love her. That she will be the first one to knock a bitch out for any of them if necessary.

Yoongi was known by everyone, members, family and fans alike, to be extremely passionate about his music. He could lock himself up in his studio for days, weeks without any human interaction. The members were extremely worried the first time he did it, not knowing the code to get in and he wasn't answering phone calls or texts. They thought he had starved to death in there as they never saw any food deliveries or dirty dishes waiting to be picked up. However, when he emerged a week later, he was fine, just extremely tired and slept for almost two days straight. The album and his lyrics ended up coming out amazing though. Now, however, they were all used to it and didn't worry as much. Leaving food outside his door to eat and had gotten him to agree after the first time that he would at least call or text one of them once a day at some point, so they knew he was still breathing in there.

It had been one of those times again. Yoongi had holed himself away in his studio, ignoring the world around him. This time, he was so focused he had not kept his promise of texting or calling one of his members. He also hadn't made time to get up and grab the bag of food that they had left outside his studio door and when they came in the next morning to practice, they were all a little worried at the uneaten meal and lack of communication. Seulki frowned, telling the others to start practice without her and that she would be there in a few minutes. She marched up to his studio door, banging on it with her small fist. "Min Yoongi! Open this door right now!" She was relentless with her knocking and a few moments later a very annoyed Min Yoongi was standing in front of her. She breathed a sigh of relief; he was breathing. "What? I'm busy." He said, turning around and heading back to his desk but allowing Seulki to follow him inside.

She closed the door, hearing the familiar click of the lock. "Don't you what me, Min Yoongi. You know exactly what." He turned around, furious that she was talking down to him like she was his mother. However, he couldn't stay mad long. Though he knew she was only worried and probably slightly angry, he couldn't take her seriously in her bright pink sports bra and sparkly joggers with her black gym shoes. Her silver hair in two moon buns on her head. He smiled, leaning back in his chair. "You didn't call or text any of us yesterday and you didn't eat anything." She said, holding up the bag of the now spoiled food. He shrugged, feeling slightly guilty for worrying his members but figured they would know if he was really dead. "Sorry, I was super focused on this new song and I totally forgot." He said, turning back around and going back to pushing a million buttons at once.

Seulki crossed her arms, eyes narrowing. "I'll be back here in two minutes and I swear to god if you don't open this goddamn door when I knock the first time, I'm shutting the power off to this room." She said, spinning in her shoes and marching out the door. "You wouldn't dare, Choi Seulki." He practically growled and she turned, narrowing her eyes once again at the blonde-haired producer in front of her. "Try me." She walked out towards the vending machine, buying a few protein bars and some candy for extra energy. She also made sure to grab an iced americano from the small café on the first floor along with a bottle of water and marched back to his studio. She didn't even have to knock, the door opening as soon as she stepped in front of it. "You're angry aura alerted me that you were coming," he said, sitting back in his chair. She scoffed, setting the food and drinks on the table and marching up to him, turning his seat around. "Yah! Seulki!"

She pointed to the table, "eat. All of it or I'm unplugging the computer." He glared at her but knew she was serious. He grumpily stood up, plopping on to the couch and scarfing down the food. He was hungrier than he thought he was. He chugged the coffee, standing up and moving back to his chair which now had a smiling Seulki occupying it. "Can I hear it?" She asked, hopefully but she knew the answer would be a no. He smiled, kissing her forehead. "Not yet. Come by when you finish practice." She pretended to pout, but stood up, kissing his cheek and making her way out the door. Yoongi sat down, feeling more energized than normal and finished the track in no time.

When Seulki came by hours later, he was just finishing up the last one. He opened the door, gesturing for her to sit on the couch and he played one of them. She nodded her head along to the beat, her foot also tapping it out. "It sounds amazing, oppa. I can't wait to put lyrics to it." She said, standing up and wrapping her arms around his neck. He chuckled, lightly hugging her back. "Let's go home," he said standing up and he didn't miss the happy gleam in her hazel eyes, even in the dimly lit studio.