Trouble In Paradise

Hyungwon and Seulki take a big step

Love. A word used in every part of the world to express appreciation and adoration. It's used by everyone for any little thing. We love our parents (most of us), our siblings, some love their careers. People love their friends, love their pets, love their area of study. People love music, food, dancing, sports. Love. The word that everyone has used in their lifetime; some only once, some every day. It's a four letter word that holds so much meaning, yet people throw it around as if it doesn't hold the power it does. Of course, Seulki is someone who tells people she loves them. She's said 'I love you' to her members, to her other friends, her parents. She's expressed her love for her job, her fans, her life. But Seulki had never used that little four letter word in a relationship. That little word could make or break a relationship and while Seulki wore her emotions on her sleeve for the most part; love was never a word she planned on using to anyone with a romantic aura surrounding it.

Seulki sighed happily as she pulled the covers over her bare chest and curled into Hyungwon's side. He smiled, kissing her temple and wrapping his arm around her. "Are you okay?" He asked and Seulki nodded, a bright smile taking over her face. "You ask me this every time, Won." Hyungwon shrugged his shoulders, nestling into the fluffy pillows. "S'cuse me for caring." He teased and Seulki lightly hit his chest. "Thank you, for all this. You really didn't have too." She gestured lazily around the room. Hyungwon smiled, gently squeezing her hip. "It's nothing, S. I needed to make up for not being her for Valentine's Day." Seulki giggled, propping herself up on her elbows, hazel eyes staring into Hyungwon's. She pecked his lips, rolling on her back as he smiled brightly at her. She missed the absolute look of adoration in his eyes as they followed her naked frame as it moved.

Yes, Hyungwon had felt guilty about not being here for Valentine's Day that he had booked a weekend stay at one of the top hotels in Seoul, adorning the room with champagne, the best pillows he could find and their own personal jacuzzi tub. Seulki had told him it wasn't necessary, she wasn't bothered by it, but he wouldn't take no for an answer and he knew she loved glitz and glam, as much as she tried not to show it. She rolled over on top of him, trapping his head between her arms. "I really do love it. It's cute." She giggled, pecking his nose. He growled, gripping her hips and rolling her back over, capturing her mouth in a heated kiss. Seulki groaned and again the two lost themselves in one another. After, a shower was much needed, in which Hyungwon insisted on joining her. Seulki would say it was one of the best showers she'd ever had.

Hyungwon had begged her to let him take her out to a fancy restaurant, but Seulki declined. "I just want to order pizza and watch bad TV shows." She said and Hyungwon sighed; one of the things he loved most about her was her stubbornness, but he also hated it. However, he couldn't deny those hazel eyes and ordered their pizza. As they sat, eating pizza, sipping cheap champagne that Seulki had insisted on buying, and watching some cheesy k-drama, Hyungwon couldn't help but look over. Her damp, silver hair was hanging loosely down her back. Her hazel eyes were trained on the TV and to him, her profile was absolutely beautiful. He'd be fine waking up to that every day. He smiled fondly as she laughed at something about the TV show, shoving more food into her mouth.

She loved glitz and glam, but Hyungwon was grateful she could just curl up in sweatpants and t-shirts and relax. Grateful that she allowed him to see her behind all the makeup and hair styling. And he always made sure to let her know how amazing she was. He was lost in thought, brown eyes full of love as Seulki turned towards him, blushing slightly. "What?" Hyungwon blinked a few times, smirking. "You have sauce on your mouth." He said and she wiped, "better?" He shook his head, smirking more as she tried again and he shook his head again. "Here, just lemme—" he leaned over, capturing her lips with his. When he pulled away, Seulki's cheeks were flushed pink.

He cupped her cheek in his hand, gently rubbing his thumb across her cheek. Her eyes met his and Hyungwon couldn't hold it in any longer. "I love you." Seulki's eyes went wide and she sat straight up. Hyungwon almost couldn't believe the words he just spoke either, but he meant them. He looked at her, nervously. She wasn't saying anything, just staring at him wide-eyed with her lips in a thin line. "W—what?" Hyungwon took in a shaky breath but didn't drop his gaze from hers. "I love you, Choi Seulki." Her face scrunched a little, "oh." She spun around, feet hitting the floor and made her way towards the large window overlooking the city. Hyungwon started panicking. This was not the reaction he wanted, but then again, no one would want a reaction like this. He stood up, quietly making his way towards her small frame.

He hesitantly wrapped his arms around her waist and frowned when he felt her flinch slightly. She did relax into his hold after a few moments. He kissed her temple. "I'm sorry. Just forget I said it." She looked at him out of the corner of her eye. "Don't apologize for how you feel, Hyungwon." She said quietly, turning her eyes back to the cityscape. "You don't have to say it back." He said quietly, his heart breaking a little. But he wasn't going to force her to say those three little words if she didn't mean them. He was patient, he could wait. Or he just royally fucked up and he would wake up in the morning with an empty space next to him.

Seulki felt his grip tighten and she turned slightly to see his eyes far away. She sighed. She was scared to say those words, but she felt them. And maybe, just maybe, Hyungwon really did feel them too. She shook her head slightly. No. She knew he would never even think of saying those words unless he truly felt it. She smiled slightly, turning on her heel and facing him. He looked down at her, a small smile on his face but she could see the gears turning in his head. She kissed him, hard. He returned it without hesitation, allowing her to push him back towards the bed before they both collapsed on it.

Clothes were shed, noises were made and Hyungwon swore this time it was different. It was always amazing, but this time—this time, there was more. They gasped at their peak, Seulki rolling off of him and both laying next to each other breathing heavily. She turned towards him after a few moments, him doing the same and gently tucking a strand behind her ear before allowing his hand to rest on her cheek. She smiled slightly, bringing her hand up to place on top of his before meeting his brown orbs with her hazel ones.

"I love you, Chae Hyungwon."