Accident

Seulki when Jungkook got in his car accident

Seulki was breathing heavily as she took the steps two at time to the meeting room. She burst through the door and Jungkook shot his head up and quickly put it back down as they made eye contact. She narrowed her eyes but relief flooded her body. He was okay, he wasn't hurt, he wasn't bleeding and he was still breathing. She ran up to him, wrapping her arms around him. "Are you okay?!" She asked even though she had just deduced he was fine. She sighed, hugging her back. "I'm fine, S. It was just a little bump. It was my fault anyways." She stood up, looking down at him and crossed her arms. "You can't drive anymore." He looked at her with big doe eyes.

"What are you talking about?" She heard the slight annoyance in his voice but she didn't care. "You're not ready for this. You hit someone's car, Jungkook! Give me your license." He rolled his eyes, slumping down in his chair. "Seulki, it's fine. I've already talked to manager, I'm paying for all the damages. They already made a statement. It was just an accident. You're overreacting." Seulki glared at him, not understanding why he couldn't just listen. "Overreacting?! What if it was more than just a little bump, Jungkook?! You could have been seriously hurt and then what would we do?! What if you had hurt the other person?! What would happen to our group?!" She was too frantic to understand she was overreacting. But in her opinion, she wasn't. She wasn't going to ban him from driving for forever, just for now. Until his car was fixed and everything had calmed down and he took more driving lessons.

"Seulki, stop. I can handle this myself. I'm fine, go home." He was glaring back at her and Seulki wasn't budging. "I'm not leaving until your license is in my hand." She held her hand out and saw Jungkook shove his tongue in the side of his cheek, staring straight forward. "I'm older than you, Choi Seulki. Go home. This has nothing to do with you." She huffed, not believing that he was being serious right now. "Are you kidding me?! You're going to pull the who's older card right now?! I'm just trying to help until this passes over!" Frustrated tears were building up in her eyes. Jungkook looked at her with cold eyes. "I don't need your help." Seulki stiffened for a moment then straightened her back, turning around and walking out. Her and Jungkook hadn't gotten in a serious fight in ages and now here they were, fighting. "Fine. I'll keep that in mind since you don't need me."

Jungkook opened his mouth to say something but Seulki had already stormed out, slamming the door closed behind her. Jungkook groaned in frustration, placing his head on the table. "What am I going to do with her?" Seulki marched with anger back to the dorm, slamming the door shut when she entered despite the late hour. "Yah! Some people are trying to sleep!" Jin said, coming out of his room and rubbing his eyes. Seulki rolled her eyes. "Sorry. I'll be in my room when people decide they need me." Jin looked at her quizzically, very confused as to what she was talking about but before he could say anything, she had already slammed the door shut to her room.

Jungkook returned back to the dorm a few hours later and Namjoon and Jin were there waiting for him. "Are you okay, JK?" Jin asked and he nodded, plopping down on to the couch, exhausted with the nights events. "I know the company handled pretty much everything, but what can we do?" Namjoon asked and Jungkook shrugged, closing his eyes and leaning his head back. "Tell Choi Seulki she's not my mom." Jin raised his eyebrow, Seulki's attitude from earlier finally making sense to him. "Ah. That's why she was so angry earlier. You two are fighting." Jungkook snorted and Namjoon sighed. If there was ever any members that fought that Namjoon could do absolutely nothing about, it was Seulki and Jungkook. "What happened?" He asked.

Jungkook told the boys about how Seulki was trying to forbid him to drive, trying to take his license and overthinking different scenarios that could have happened but didn't. He told them how he pulled the age card and how he told he didn't need her help. Namjoon sighed. "Jungkook. She was just worried. You were a little to harsh." Jungkook huffed. "So was she! She's not my mom, hyung. She can be worried but she can't treat me like I'm five." He got up, stomping to his bedroom and slamming the door shut. Namjoon sighed and Jin clapped him on the back, "they'll get over it, Namjoon-ah. Don't worry too much." Namjoon sighed, choosing to believe his words. However, they didn't get over it. Seulki and Jungkook were not talking, avoiding each other like the plague. They were throwing glares at each other from across the room, giving petty comments and remarks to each other when one would say something.

Namjoon had enough and was in no mood to deal with childish antics. They were all waiting in the hotel room to leave and you could cut the tension with a knife. Jungkook was glaring at Seulki and she was glaring right back, neither of them backing down. "Do you have a problem, freak?" Seulki snapped at him and Jungkook bit his lip. "Just wondering when a goblin got in our room." Seulki was ready to throw her heel at him and hope it landed in his eyes. Namjoon glared at the two, grabbing Jungkook by the collar of his jacket and Seulki by her wrist and placing them next to each other. "This ends now. Talk it out, hit each other, yell, do whatever but this is ridiculous and childish and we're done with it." The two glared at each other then turned away, crossing their arms and refusing to look at each other. "Fix it. Now. Or you're both sitting this interview out." Both of them looked at him with wide eyes. "You wouldn't." Jungkook said and Namjoon nodded once. "Watch me."

Namjoon rounded everyone up and shooed them out of the room, casting another hard glare at his two members before walking out. Seulki huffed, crossing her arms and refusing to look at Jungkook. He did the same, then the awkwardness started to seep in. "I don't need you to be my mom." Jungkook muttered and Seulki looked at him out of the corner of her eyes. "I wasn't trying to be. I was just worried." Jungkook sighed next to her, letting his arm brush against hers. "Just don't do it again, okay?" He said and Seulki nodded, bumping him with her shoulder. "Do you really not need me?" She asked, timidly. Jungkook looked at her with warm eyes. "Of course I need you, pabo. You're one of my best friends, my sister. I always need you. Even if I say I don't." She smiled, kissing his cheek.

"Then you'll take me shopping tomorrow to buy a new bag." Jungkook narrowed his eyes at her but he couldn't refuse. "Fine. But nothing to dramatic." Seulki flipped her lavender hair over her shoulders, stopping just before she opened the door.

"Kookie, when have you known me to not be dramatic?"