Burn The Stage-We All Fall Down

Seulki takes care of Jungkook when he passes out

BTS had come down for what seemed like their 2 second break from their concert. Seulki couldn't deny it was unbearably hot. She had asked the stylist to switch her outfits just so she could have as much skin as possible exposed. She was chugging water bottles like a champ and making sure the other boys were as well. The stylist was throwing a shirt over her head when she heard something about Jungkook through her earpiece. She quickly shuffled the shirt over her head and made her way to Jungkook.

"What's wrong?" She asked Namjoon who was worriedly pacing back and forth by a door. "It's too hot, he needs to slow down." She frowned, handing Namjoon a bottle of water she had taken from the cooler. "I want this all drunk by the time we go back on stage, oppa." He smiled weakly, opening the cap and chugging. She marched her way into the small room and found their manager and stylist fanning Jungkook and putting an ice pack on the back of his neck. "Kookie, are you okay?" She asked.

She could tell he wasn't; he was sweating much more than the other members. His cheeks were flushed red and he could barely keep his head up. "I'm fine, S." he said quietly. She frowned, running around the room for another bottle of water. She found one and took the cap off, shoving it Jungkook's face. "Drink it. Now." He laughed slightly, slowly bringing the water to his lips and taking a few sips. Seulki rolled her eyes and crossed her arms over her chest. "All of it, oppa." Jungkook frowned, knowing Seulki only calls him formally when she's angry or annoyed with him.

He rolled his eyes, standing up and almost falling back down but their manager wrapped an arm around his waist, supporting him. "We have 2 minutes to get back on!" Jimin shouted into the room, hurriedly running over to help with Jungkook. Seulki huffed and took the barely drunk water bottle and brought it to Jimin's lips. "All of it, oppa." He happily obliged, finishing off the bottle in a few seconds. "Thanks, S." he said, ruffling her hair a bit before walking with Jungkook to the stage. "Jungkook, slow down. Seriously." She heard Namjoon say, but Jungkook was ignoring everyone.

Seulki was amazed at how Jungkook could dance and sing around the stage like nothing was wrong. She could see it and the other members could, but the fact that he could mask his suffering enough for fans not to notice was an amazing concept for her. She was more than proud of him, but she was worried. She was on edge, waiting for him to slump to the floor any minute. Their show ended and Seulki immediately ran to Jungkook, wrapping an arm around his waist. He smiled slightly, thanking the fans and throwing his arm over her shoulder. As the lights went out, Namjoon and Hoseok took over, walking with him off stage until two staff came and dragged him back to another room.

Seulki followed the rest of her worried members, hearing Jungkook drop to the floor with a thud. She cringed, worried but knew that the staff would handle it. She saw Yoongi and Namjoon worried looks. "Is he okay?" She heard Jin ask but didn't hear a response. She hurriedly ran back to their waiting room and grabbed towels and bottles of water and some ice packs. She ran back out, handing everyone 2 bottles of water and placing ice packs on the back of their necks. "We're gonna have a real issue if someone else gets sick." She said sternly, causing the other 4 to laugh lightly and oblige. She went around with the towels, dabbing sweat off her brothers faces and necks.

She went next to Jungkook. He seemed a little more present, the staff had been able to cool him down. She handed him 2 bottles of water. "Jungkook-oppa, you're not moving until you've finished both of these." She sat down, helping him drink the first bottle and she chugged the second. He laid his head on her shoulder, "I'm sorry, Seulki. It came out of no where." She sighed, laying her head on his. "Just take care of yourself, Kookie. If you get hurt or injured, we can't go on. Who's gonna play video games with me or carry me on their shoulders on stage?!" Jungkook laughed, lifting his head up and wrapping an arm around her shoulder.

"That's true. I promise I'll be more careful." He took the towel in his lap and started wiping some of the sweat off Seulki's forehead. The other members had walked in, all sitting around and just waiting to go back to the hotel to take much needed showers. Jungkook pulled Seulki closer, kissing the top of her head. "Yah! Jungkook, you smell like trash." She said, moving away from him. The other members laughed, including Jungkook.

"It's all for you, our darling princess, Seulki!"