Smaller

Hyungwon starts to worry

Seulki smiled brightly as she opened the door to her apartment for Hyungwon. She wrapped her arms around his thin waist, nuzzling into his chest. "I've missed you." She breathed and Hyungwon chuckled, kissing the top of her head. "I've missed you too, m'lady." She rolled her eyes, a smile on her face. Hyungwon noticed that she looked remarkably smaller than the last time he had seen her.

"Are you feeling okay?" He asked and Seulki raised an eyebrow, closing the door behind him. "Of course. Why?" She asked, flopping down on the couch and turning on the TV. She had been waiting all week to watch the new episodes of her show and Hyungwon had insisted that he'd be there to watch them with her. Even though he hadn't watched any of the previous episodes; but he wanted to see her and if that meant being completely lost the whole time, he was fine with that.

"You look a little pale is all. And did you get smaller?" He teased but he was genuinely worried. She laughed, shaking her head. "I wasn't feeling to well last week so I've probably lost a few kilograms, but I'm feeling much better now." He hummed, taking her excuse as real and sat down next to her, pulling her towards him. "Why are you so dressed up? I thought we were staying in?" He asked.

Seulki shrugged. "It's just my normal wear." Hyungwon snorted, shaking his head. "Sure, dear. Because you always wear designer jeans and fancy blouses when I come over. Did you have a schedule today? You still have makeup on." She was starting to become annoyed at his questioning. "I haven't seen you in a while and I just wanted to look nice. Is that a crime?" He sighed at her hard tone of voice and shook his head. "Of course not, S. I was just curious. You look beautiful." He kissed her temple and she settled into his side.

"Don't you want to take your contacts out?" Hyungwon asked, confused as to why she was still wearing the brown colored ones. "I've really missed your eyes." He whispered and Seulki sighed, shaking her head. "I'm too tired, I'll take them out before I sleep. Can we watch the show now?" She asked and Hyungwon nodded but was still feeling the pang of worry in the back of his mind. He could tell she was getting annoyed by his constant questioning so, he kept his mouth shut for now and watched whatever drama it was she was so in to.

After two episodes, Hyungwon stood up, Seulki groaning in protest and wrapping her arms tight around him. He chuckled, ruffling her hair to which she automatically fixed and stuck her tongue out at him. "I'm going to get us some snacks. I'm hungry." She smiled, looking up at him. "When aren't you hungry?" He shrugged his shoulders, walking towards the kitchen before nonchalantly calling over his shoulder; "when I'm eating you."

"YAH!" Seulki's face was bright red and if he was within pillow throwing distance she would have thrown all her couch pillows and cushions at him. She could practically hear him smirking from the kitchen and she pouted, turning back towards the next episode. He returned a few moments later, looking upset. "Drop your food?" She teased and he rolled his eyes. "You barely have any food here, baby. Are you even eating?"

She bit the inside of her cheek, averting her gaze back to the TV and shrugging her shoulders. "You know I don't stay here that often, Wonnie. We're all mostly at the dorm. Why stock up here if I'm rarely here?" He looked at her, not buying it this time. Yes, he was aware that most of her time was spent at the dorm, but her apartment is only 5 minutes from their dorm. He knew she came here more often than not.

"Want to order?" He asked, crossing his arms. It was a test and he was about to see if she was going to pass. "You can; I had a large lunch with the boys before I came home. I'm not really hungry." He narrowed his eyes, clicking his tongue. She was lying through her teeth. "Really? I thought you told me you'd been here all day cleaning up?" He saw her tense up and didn't miss how her hands started fiddling with the hem of her blouse. "R-right. The boys came here for a bit."

He sighed, sitting down and turning her face towards him. "Why are you lying to me?" She bit her bottom lip, looking back towards her hands. "I-I'm not! I swear they were here! You can ask them!" Hyungwon narrowed his eyes and sat back on the couch. "Let's just finish watching this." Seulki sighed, guilt rising up in her. "Baby," she cooed, flipping her leg over his so she was straddling him. She brought her mouth to his ear. She smirked at the goosebumps that showed up when her breath hit his skin.

"I'm not lying to you, Hyungwon," She whispered into his ear. "There's just something else that I'd rather eat right now." She heard him groan and he gripped her hips, picking her up and carrying to her bedroom. "This isn't fair when I'm mad at you." She growled and she chuckled, nipping at his neck. "I love you." She breathed and she sighed, setting her down gently on the soft mattress. "I love you too."

They lost themselves in each other, more than once. Hyungwon knew she was using this to distract him, he wasn't stupid. But he wanted to make her feel beautiful, make her feel loved, cared for and wanted. He had no idea what was going on, but he wanted her to know that he was here. Here to take any burden she had and defeat it with her. But he also knew he wasn't going to get anywhere by forcing it out of her. The both yelled out in ecstasy, Hyungwon collapsing next to her as they regained their breath.

Seulki turned towards him, nuzzling into his side. He picked her chin up, placing a small kiss on her lips. He locked their gazes together, thumb gently running up and down her cheek. "You're absolutely beautiful." He said and he hoped that she knew just how much he meant it. She did. For a moment, she really felt beautiful. She felt loved and as if she wasn't being judged. Not that Hyungwon had ever made her feel any of those ways before, but she let herself get lost in the feeling for a moment. "I'm going to clean up," she whispered, kissing his cheek softly. He hummed, already half-asleep. She smiled, moving some hair out of his face. She really did love him. Which only made her guilt rise up even more.

She walked into the bathroom and cleaned herself up. She wasn't comfortable taking off the makeup tonight. And she hated herself for that. Hyungwon had seen her barefaced a few times. She put in some eyedrops, eyes starting to feel dry from the contacts. She sighed, stepping on the scale. 54 kilograms.

What she failed to notice was Hyungwon peaking through the crack of the door, a frown on his face and absolute worry taking over.