Keep Running

Seulki keeps herself a little too busy

"Don't worry, ARMY. We'll just keep working harder this year!" Yoongi said before they ended the live. Seulki sighed. How could they not be disappointed? Winning a Grammy has been such a dream for all of them for so long. Even being nominated for one was a big step towards that goal. Seulki had really thought they were going to win.

She hated hearing Yoongi say that they were going to work harder to run even faster for this year. That's all they had been doing for the past almost 8 years. They were always busy, even working during weeks that were supposed to be a break for them. Though individual schedules didn't necessarily count, they all had those too outside of the group.

She looked around at the boys, all of them looking exhausted. I mean, they'd stayed up all night for this. They needed to perform too and being they were on the other side of the world, the sun was about to come up and none of them had gotten any sleep. She also knew how disappointed the others were too, even if they were better at masking it than she was. Especially Yoongi and Namjoon.

Those two were closer than anyone could imagine and Seulki knew just how much they really wanted to pull out a win this time. She knew they were probably beating themselves up about it and already making plans for how they can do it differently for next year. Though how much more running could they take? That's what worried her.

They were all getting older now. Their bodies have a hard time managing the rigorous schedule. More often than not they all found themselves sorer after 16 hours of practice than they used to in the past. She wasn't doubting any of them; not at all. But she also wanted to be as realistic as she could. They had been doing this for so long and the last thing she wanted was for all them to literally run themselves into the ground.

She was pulled from her thoughts as Jimin wrapped his arm around her shoulders, nuzzling his head into her neck. She leaned her head on his, smiling and linking their hands together so she could play with his fingers. Jimin had said he was tired, which she knew he was. But she also knew that he was very disappointed by the outcome. "Stay at the dorm, Chim. We need like two whole days of sleep to recover from this." She teased lightly and she felt Jimin chuckle beside her.

"That is so true. I can't remember the last time I was this tired. Or pulled an all nighter." Seulki laughed, standing up with her arm wrapped around his waist. She couldn't wait to get home and jump under her covers and just sleep. Then she groaned, remembering she had to be up for her own schedule in just a few hours. "I think we're going to need to stop for some coffee first." She hummed and Jimin lifted his head up, eyes barely open from how tired he was. "Why? You won't be able to sleep then."

She sighed, pulling him along behind the others. "I have a photoshoot later for Calvin Klein." Jimin opened his eyes as wide as he could at the moment, in disbelief that they had literally just stayed up all night, did a powerful performance and were all utterly exhausted and she had scheduled a photoshoot. "Why can't you just cancel it? Or change the time? You need to sleep, S."

She sighed, gently pushing him forward so they kept moving. "I'll be fine. It's only for a couple hours at most and then I'll come home and sleep." While Jimin didn't like it, there wasn't much he could do. He knew his suggestions weren't options. Canceling the shoot or changing the time of it with only a few hours before was unprofessional. Regardless of the circumstances. It still didn't mean he had to like it though.

"How about we just go and sleep and we can all bring you some coffee later?" He suggested and Seulki yawned, nodding her head. "I think that's a better idea. I'm so tired. I just want to sleep." He smiled and helped her into the car, slipping in beside her and laying his head back on her shoulder. She was already asleep before he had even sat down and Jimin wasn't sure if that was a good thing or a bad thing.

"Hyung," Jimin said tiredly to Hoseok who was up in the passenger seat, already pretty much asleep himself. "Hmm?" He hummed in response, not bothering to open his eyes. "We need to bring Seulki coffee later. She has a shoot in a few hours." That made Hoseok sit up and open his eyes, turning around to look at the two. "What?!" He hissed, trying to be quiet as not to wake her. Jimin only nodded his head. "I already yelled at her."

Hoseok sighed, turning around and slumping back down in his seat. "We'll send a coffee truck and bring her some sweets when we wake up." Jimin hummed, liking that idea much better. Hoseok quickly texted his manager and the coffee truck was set up. "She needs to stop working so hard," Hoseok mumbled to no one in particular. Jimin chuckled lightly from the back, kicking at Hoseok's seat.

"I don't think even when she dies she'll be able to sit still."