Promise

Jimin and Seulki fluff

"THAT'S NOT FAIR PARK JIMIN!" Seulki screamed as she threw the controller across the room. Thankfully it landed on the carpet and no one was walking by during her fit of rage. Jimin laughed, falling on his side. "You really suck at games," he teased and Seulki glared at him. Seulki was just starting her forced break and she was thankful for all the pandemic stuff going on as it meant the boys were more available and around. She didn't have to sit and stare at the ceiling out of boredom.

However, her and Jimin had been playing a street racer game for nearly two hours and every time Jimin had beaten her by just a hair. She was convinced he was somehow cheating and she wanted nothing more than to beat him. Jimin stared at her in awe, a dopey smile on his face. Seulki sat down, pouting. "What?" Jimin shrugged, sitting up and checking his watch before answering. "You may be acting mad, but your eyes are a wonderful thing, S. They show all your emotions and all I see in them right now is amusement and happiness."

She grumbled under breath something about stop looking at her and that he must be a mind reader. He laughed again, standing up and stretching before reaching his hand out to her. "C'mon, it's time to eat something." She gulped, frowning even more and Jimin sighed. It had only been a week since she had reluctantly agreed for this break and to work on herself and it had been proving quite the challenge. Jimin sat down, wrapping his arms around her and resting his chin on her shoulder.

"We need to get on a schedule, S." He said gently and she let out a breath, closing her eyes. "I—I know. Let's go." Jimin unwrapped his arms from her and held his hand out again and this time she took it, hesitant, but she took it. "Just something light, love. Until your stomach starts getting used to it again." She didn't say anything, eyes trained on the floor. Jimin gave her a hand a little squeeze and she looked up. He gave her a reassuring smile and she placed a small, strained one on her face. "I've got you." He said.

They walked into the kitchen where apparently Jin was already aware they'd be coming. She raised at brow at the two of them as she sat down. "Did you plan this?" Jin shrugged, placing the food down in front of her. There was some type of meat roll-up, assorted fruits and veggies and some noodles. Seulki's eyes widened. "I—I can't eat all this—this is to much." She pushed herself away from the table but Jin narrowed his eyes, grabbing her arm and making her sit back down.

"Of course you can't eat all of this. We're not stupid. We're eating with you." Seulki's mouth formed and 'o' shape and Jimin chuckled as he sat down. "We told you, S," Jin sighed, placing a little portion of food on a plate and handing it to her, "we're here to help anyway we can and if eating with you makes it easier, then we're eating with you." She smiled gratefully, picking up one of the grapes and putting it in her mouth. "And to answer your question," Jimin said, slurping some noodles. "We all kind of sat down and made you a schedule." Seulki narrowed her eyes, crossing her arms over her chest.

"I'm an adult! I don't need a schedule." Jin rolled his eyes. "You need a schedule to get back on track. And you're gonna follow it or we'll have no choice but to hire a nanny." She glared at him, popping another piece of fruit in her mouth and Jin smirked. "Be mad all you want, you're eating. That's all I care about." She scoffed and Jimin sighed. "Let's just have a nice lunch, please." Seulki went to say something but Jimin gave her a pointed look and she kept her mouth shut.

She ended up finishing everything on her plate, plus a little more. She felt a little nauseous, it was more food than she had eaten in months, but she knew it would take a little for her body to get used to being normal again. "We've all set alarms on our phones and you should set them on yours too." Jin said, handing her a sheet of paper. She looked up at him and back down to the paper. "What's this?" Jin huffed, placing his hands on his hips. He was a little grouchy today but Seulki had figured it was because he was still a little angry about everything.

"Your feeding schedule. Like an animal." He turned and walked away and Seulki twitched, wanting to stand up and tackle him. "Hey," Jimin said quietly, moving next to her, "he's still just upset. Give him some time, S." She sat back, eyes scanning the paper. It was Jin's handwriting. "Did you all really come up with this?" She asked and Jimin shook his head, turning on the TV. "Nope. Jin-hyung did." She scoffed. "So he does care."

Jimin sat up, eyes dark. "Yah, watch what you say. We all care." She sighed. "I'm sorry, you're right." They watched some cartoon for a little bit before Seulki pulled out her phone. "Whatcha doing?" Jimin asked, laying his head on her shoulder. "Putting in the times on my phone. You all still have to work, you can't always be here. Plus, I have to make some kind of effort here. I feel bad enough." Jimin sighed, shaking his head. "Choi Seulki." She looked at him and he frowned. The happiness he saw in her hazel eyes an hour ago was now replaced with sadness and frustration.

"Listen to me, love." He said and she nodded. "Things happen. We can't change what happened, but we can move forward. And that's what we're doing. Yes, it's a little easier when you're more compliant," he teased and she chuckled, shaking her head, "but we all know this isn't going to be easy. Just you getting off the couch to come and eat was effort." She let out a shaky breath, now laying her head in his lap. "Thank you, oppa. For everything. Really." He smiled, running his fingers through her hair and leaning down to kiss her forehead.

"We promised you we'd help see you through this. And that's exactly what we're doing. We don't break our promises."