Avoidance

Seulki throws herself into her work

The morning after, Seulki didn't talk. She had a schedule and she was up bright and early to get ready, making sure not to wake up the two sleeping boys in her bed. She wasn't home until late and Taehyung had gone back to his apartment and Jungkook was nowhere to be found which she was grateful for. She didn't want to talk.

The next day she didn't talk either. She had another full day of schedules. They had their shooting for their music video too and it was far to busy for Jungkook or Taehyung to bring anything up. She could see them giving her glances when they thought she wasn't looking. However, she was doing great at keeping herself distracted. She was keeping herself busy and she had made sure she had at least two different schedules booked a day for the next few weeks. The more she worked, the less she had time to get trapped in her head.

Why she thought her group members weren't going to catch on to that, she wouldn't be able to give you an answer. They weren't stupid. Jungkook and Taehyung had talked to the older members the next day when they had woken up and found Seulki gone. They told them what she had said and how the night had progressed. Namjoon, Jin and Yoongi knew she was purposely avoiding talking about it, let alone thinking about it.

They had been trying to catch her before she would leave for something, but she always seemed to slip out before any of them had even woken up. They thought they were going to have their chance during the music video shoot, but the first day was proving to be way to busy for them to even so much as say hello to one another. The shoot was supposed to go on for three days, but something had happened and now they only had two days to get it all filmed.

Thus, it ensued in everyone running around them trying to get the takes perfect in one go so that they could get as much done today as possible. They had a quick break for them to eat, but not long enough for them to truly talk. They were all in one corner of the room, quickly scarfing down some food. Seulki however was on the other side of the room on and off her phone. Yoongi sighed in annoyance before picking up a plate of fruit and walking towards her.

She had just hung up with whoever she was talking to as he walked up. He shoved the plate into her hands. "At least eat if you're gonna run yourself dry." She didn't say anything, hazel eyes following his back as he went and sat back down with the others. His words sent a funny feeling to her stomach. She wasn't sure if she was annoyed or guilty or both. She hadn't been trying to avoid them, just avoiding what they all wanted to talk to her about.

She silently ate the plate of fruit, not wanting to make them worry more than she already knew they were. The rest of the shoot went on without a hitch and Seulki felt completely drained by the time she had slid into the car to head back to the dorm. She was happy that no one else was in the car with her besides her manager. She leaned her head against the window and closed her eyes.

"Bang told me to cancel your schedules for tomorrow, he wants to meet with you." That made Seulki bolt upright. "M-meet with me about what?" Her manager only shrugged. "I'm sure it's nothing, he didn't sound mad or anything. More concerned." Seulki sighed and leaned her head back against the window. "Just me? No one else? Can we reschedule the stuff tomorrow for another time?" Her manager sighed, "I think you should talk to Bang first and we'll go from there, okay?"

She looked at him skeptically but agreed. "Fine, fine. What time do I need to be ready?" Her manager said he would pick her up at 10. Back at the dorm, Seulki was soaking in her tub with a glass of wine. She was trying to calm her nerves about her meeting with Bang tomorrow, but also just to calm her racing thoughts. She hated down time. She wanted nothing more than to call Jane, but she didn't want to put her in the middle of it. She's never want her to feel like she had to choose between her or her group member.

Being honest, Seulki knows she'd chose her group member anyways. It's what Seulki would do. Especially because it was Seulki's fault that things were on a pause. She sighed, sinking lower into the bubbles, jumping when her bathroom door slammed open. "Choi Seulki!" She glared at Jungkook who had barged in without knocking. "I'm in the bath, Kook! Get out!" She shouted but he ignored her, pushing the toilet seat down and sitting down.

"Seriously?! I'm naked! In the tub! How did you even get the door open?!" He held up a bobby pin and she groaned. "I should have never taught you how to pick the locks." He only smiled as he slipped his magical lockpick back in his pocket. "Namjoon said you have a meeting with Bang tomorrow." She sighed, nodding. "I do. Not sure what about." Jungkook snorted, rolling his eyes. "Really? Not sure what about?" She shook her head and he rolled his eyes again.

"Enlighten me, oh great one, since you seem to have all the gossip." She said with a glare and he smiled at her. "Well, I do have all the gossip! It's about you working so much. Bang is gonna tell you to relax." Seulki groaned again, sinking further into the water. "I'm fine. How does he even know?!" Jungkook threw his head back in laughter. "You do know all schedules pretty much need to get approved by him, no? He knows." She sighed, reaching her hand out. "Towel, please."

Jungkook stood up and raced out of the bathroom. "Nah, it'll be your nightly exercise!" He called over his shoulder. She glared at the closed door, wishing she had some magical powers to trip the boy as he ran out. She got out and dried off, slipping on her pajamas and crawling into bed.

She hoped tomorrow would go well.